General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Gentlemen... He actually got two of these.
I want that stadium now... The pockets don't seem to be a problem since they don't protrude too far.
Are you kidding ? That stadium movement did not seem fluid or normal at all. If it was not the pockets coming into contact with the floor, the problem definitely seemed to be on their side of the stadium. It was like the stadium wanted too much to get back into balance as quickly as possible. It usually takes more seconds for a Zero-G Stadium to stop swaying on its own, while it took barely a few seconds for that Shogun Steel BeyStadium.

Anyway, the colour of the stadium was actually blindingly surreal; the yellow actually looks good. Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda appear to be exactly the same, and the Shinobi recolour looked really great. I would have liked to see the underside of each Chrome Wheel though.
Yup. The stadium looks really unbalanced. The should have at least the pockets opposite each other instead of practically next to each other.

Makes me pretty made that I haven't gotten my set in, and they're already popping up for sale.
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you kidding ? That stadium movement did not seem fluid or normal at all. If it was not the pockets coming into contact with the floor, the problem definitely seemed to be on their side of the stadium. It was like the stadium wanted too much to get back into balance as quickly as possible. It usually takes more seconds for a Zero-G Stadium to stop swaying on its own, while it took barely a few seconds for that Shogun Steel BeyStadium.

Anyway, the colour of the stadium was actually blindingly surreal; the yellow actually looks good. Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda appear to be exactly the same, and the Shinobi recolour looked really great. I would have liked to see the underside of each Chrome Wheel though.

I was referring to the pocket/floor contact. I did notice the flat part of the stadium was a little closer to the pockets than it was to the center. I don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not, but that might have something to do with it.
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the faces, they look reshaped unless it's just lighting making it somehow different.
They are reshaped. Guys, guys, guys, STICKERS!
The pockets all on one side should not be the problem, because TAKARA-TOMY's version works fine. The stadium is actually 'too balanced', in a way hah.

Yes MissKarat, we discussed it a while ago. They reshaped them probably to make it clear that "Shogun Face Bolts" (Stone Faces) work only with Chrome Wheels and everything. Simply being different by name was not enough, so they enhanced and exaggerated the original Stone Face design so that it would be obvious even to kids that they are different from normal Faces.
Why the hell does hasbro never make a recolours that's one colour! Annoys the hell out of me.
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why the hell does hasbro never make a recolours that's one colour! Annoys the hell out of me.
Your not the only one. To bad the stadium doesn't look to good from watching that video. I might get that set for collection purposes though.
Again, it seems no one noticed, there are STICKERS! Grin
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The pockets all on one side should not be the problem, because TAKARA-TOMY's version works fine. The stadium is actually 'too balanced', in a way hah.

Yes MissKarat, we discussed it a while ago. They reshaped them probably to make it clear that "Shogun Face Bolts" (Stone Faces) work only with Chrome Wheels and everything. Simply being different by name was not enough, so they enhanced and exaggerated the original Stone Face design so that it would be obvious even to kids that they are different from normal Faces.

Thanks for reminding me, sorry I just forgot because I don't have a great memory.
Wow...that stadium is just annoying haha
Here I was thinking Hasbro might actually get it right for once. Even though we knew they'd be designed differently, I was kind of hoping it would be balanced, at least. The way it moves bothering me. Looks a little more dish-like too, but that might just be me.
Correction: less balanced. What bothers me is that there isn't enough sway to really be used in place of the Takara version
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Again, it seems no one noticed, there are STICKERS! Grin

So? Why wouldn't they have stickers?
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:58 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Again, it seems no one noticed, there are STICKERS! Grin

So? Why wouldn't they have stickers?

If you haven't noticed, all of the Metal Fury products, have had no stickers what-so-ever...
Its nice to see Hasbro is back to including them
That's because it they made like no difference to them. With zero g the beyblades are pretty bare without them.
How does Zankye get everything like two months before its supposed to come out?!

Has anyone else seen that set or any Shogun Steel anywhere?
I'm going to check tomorrow or this weekend. Chances are, they won't be in CT stores for a while
(Jun. 07, 2013  3:41 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm going to check tomorrow or this weekend. Chances are, they won't be in CT stores for a while

I wouldn't say that, I found Metal Fury Wave 1+ some of Wave 2 (late june) around this time, last year, believe it or not.
I guess it depends on the store, too. Where I live, it's mostly just XTS & Beywheelz, & it took a while for Hyperblades to actually appear before they pulled them out.
I'm in Ohio. And there's actually been a TON of Hyperblades in our stores.
We still have mostly Metal Masters 2-packs though except for in target.
And rarely see many Spark FX beys.
Hey guys, while on this topic, make sure to add all this information about your local shops onto the BeyMap's Stores layer, otherwise it does not serve much point.
(Jun. 07, 2013  3:33 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: How does Zankye get everything like two months before its supposed to come out?!

Has anyone else seen that set or any Shogun Steel anywhere?

There are other videos youtube showing that exact set in stores now so he's not a miracle worker or anything.
I actually really, really like that stadium. Like Kai-V said, color-wise it looks fantastic. As far as the stadium itself goes, sure, it's off-balance/favors one side, but I kind of like the idea of a swaying stadium that is biased toward the pockets. If the pockets were cut into holes (I know, this would be an illegal mod), then it might be a fun stadium that (I'd think) favors attackers a bit more.

EDIT: The Crystal Wheels look phenomenal; heck, I like everything about this. Way to go Hasbro!
Yeah, I went to the exact same store as Zankye did, and I found a bunch for $44.99 Canadian.

It's located at a place called Vaughan Mills near Toronto, and there are a bunch of sets!

Never picked one up, because I was originally looking for Hyperblades, and I didn't bring enough cash for the whole set, but yeah, they definitely have a bunch load of them!
LMAO, make sure to read my above post and update the BeyMap for everyone to know.