General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Ronin Dragoon you say... that is a very healthy prediction. And since it isn't "running", that puts the whole crystal wheel noun theme back on track! Now that I think about it... why didn't Tomy think of that, since it relates to Japan? If anything, it would've been the other way around. Chocked_2
A rounin is a sort of samurai, and we already have both Samurai and Shinobi, so there is a limit at some point ... Not to mention that "samurai" was censored in South Korea.

But yes, it is most likely Ronin Dragoo(o)n. I do not know why there are not more people replying to this good news so that it can be seen more, hah.
Hey, Ronin Dragooon isn't that bad, I actually really like it. Like Range said, there sticking to the crystal wheel theme! I just wonder if they are going to keep it as 3 o's in "Dragooon" or 2.
I must have been the only one who liked then name "Running Dragooon".
I think they might have only 2 o's, because if I were Hasbro, I'd assume no one, if not even myself, would remember the original Dragoon, and because, admit it, "Dragooon" looks ridiculous.
Maybe they are gonna keep the three o's to cause no confusion between the 1st gen. beyblade. I still think it would make more sense to change it to Dragon, because it does seem that they are sticking with the mythological names. Even though it wouldn't sound as special, and doesn't have that pizzazz to it!
True, it's a little too long of a word. So I guess is it safe to assume it will be called Ronin Dragoon? It's not bad, plus name changes don't affect the Bey's performance at all, so no worries there.
Now that I think about it... in the video that Mana showed, it didn't REALLY sound like running. It didn't have that -ing part at the end, and just sounded like -in.
(Apr. 30, 2013  12:23 AM)Wombat Wrote: I must have been the only one who liked then name "Running Dragooon".
I think they might have only 2 o's, because if I were Hasbro, I'd assume no one, if not even myself, would remember the original Dragoon, and because, admit it, "Dragooon" looks ridiculous.

Well, the first few YTV commercials for the Metal Fight Beyblade anime clearly called out to the fans of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so it would make sense to take into a consideration that older people do know about Dragoon already ...
Umm here's the Hasbro 3 packs I was talking about, Zankye has them in this video:

Trust that kid to find them. I remember that hasbro did something similar in plastics and packaged four beyblade boxes together. On an off topic note I want to move to toronto now seeing the selection of beyblades in that Toys R Us. In my town (technically a city now but it means nothing really, doesn't feel or look like a city) we only have one shop that sells them. And not a Toys R Us for like a 50 minute drive.
Wow, imagine buying those 4 packs and selling them now, and seeing what they were worth. Ultra, you should move to Toronto, or somewhere in America, you shouldn't have to deal with such a low amount of Beylade quantity. And which store do you buy it from, is it like a local private toy shop, or a retail chain in England?
I just buy Takara beys online. I've never liked hasbro in the MFB era. It's called the entertainer. It's a toy chain. It's a small shop which is why they don't have much.
(Apr. 29, 2013  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seeing the confirmation of Ronin Fox's username though, it could definitely be "Ronin Dragoon" or "Ronin Dragooon". It would still be lame because of the obvious scythe on the Dark Knight Crysta Wheel, but I think a ronin is a sort of fighter ...

EDIT : Yes, a rounin : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C5%8Dnin

That's exactly what I thought after my last post. Glad thats what it turned out to be. I was hoping they'd use that for an 0G Bey.
Like I mentioned before, It was similar to those Plastics packs Hasbro released. This makes me think that Hasbro is trying to "Clear out" Metal Fury (Get rid of it from factories, etc.) in preparation for Shogun Steel.
(Apr. 30, 2013  10:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Like I mentioned before, It was similar to those Plastics packs Hasbro released. This makes me think that Hasbro is trying to "Clear out" Metal Fury (Get rid of it from factories, etc.) in preparation for Shogun Steel.
Didn't they do something similar with Metal Masters? I think I remember seeing like 2 or 3 packaged with each other.
(Apr. 30, 2013  11:15 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2013  10:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Like I mentioned before, It was similar to those Plastics packs Hasbro released. This makes me think that Hasbro is trying to "Clear out" Metal Fury (Get rid of it from factories, etc.) in preparation for Shogun Steel.
Didn't they do something similar with Metal Masters? I think I remember seeing like 2 or 3 packaged with each other.

They had 6 packs at the release of Metal Fury.
At the start of Masters, some Walmarts has 2 together for like 10.99
Yeah but that was dumb. Once I saw Cyber Pegasis with Cyber Pegasis. It was just random and obviously poorly done, haha.
They are sending all the excess to Australia, hahah.

Yeah a lot of packs have duplicates, like 2 Ketos'. But then you'd get 2 RS, so that's not bad.
i just hope hasbro dosent screw up again like the beginning of metal fury
(May. 02, 2013  4:24 PM)masamune1257 Wrote: i just hope hasbro dosent screw up again like the beginning of metal fury

They already showed what they're doing- the only bad things are
Pocketed Zero-G stadiums
Name Changes (which aren't bad, I just don't like Ninja Salamander)
Well, I hope to see some more info of some new Hyperblades soon... :3
(May. 04, 2013  3:24 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Well, I hope to see some more info of some new Hyperblades soon... :3

Yeah. All we know is Wing will be in the game. That means they should release it normally in some way, so hopefully it'll be another wave of hyperblades.
Beyblade Shogun Steel will be released in fall 2013, which can start as early as July and August 2013, so I personally highly doubt that there will be many new Hyperblade products before Shogun Steel begins. The lack of release schedule besides the big "season starter" release dates really does not help.
(May. 03, 2013  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2013  4:24 PM)masamune1257 Wrote: i just hope hasbro dosent screw up again like the beginning of metal fury

Pocketed Zero-G stadiums
I didn't think Hasbro was doing the Zero G stadiums? Looked pretty similar to the previous stadiums, last I heard Uncertain
(May. 05, 2013  4:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(May. 03, 2013  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Pocketed Zero-G stadiums
I didn't think Hasbro was doing the Zero G stadiums? Looked pretty similar to the previous stadiums, last I heard Uncertain

They're doing a pocketed balance stadium for the season set (comes w/ ifraid and salamander)