General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I think he meant to say 'What colors did nemesis have?'.
Oh. The Proto Nemesis had the default original colours.
About the whole, "Beyblade Movie" thing, am I the only one who thinks that would be incredibly awesome? I mean, imagine realistic GCI Beys attcking each other with realistic beasts and explosions(just not too many), if done right that would be amazing to watch. And Hasbro being the big time movie maker toy company it is, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in the future. As long as Michael Bay doesn'ty do it, he'll turn Gingka into a 17 year old and,... not even going there.
EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.
UGottaCetus
Think you're in the wrong thread buddy.

@pyrus
What surprises me is that neither you or whoever was with you (assuming someone was with you) didn't have a cell phone with a camera on it, haha. You don't necessarily have to bring a camera into Walmart.
Well his profile says he is ten so he may not own a cell phone yet.
Hmm... I'm not the only one that found the Beyblade XTS Electro Tornado Tops.

I see someone was inspired by my icon~

Heh, the electro battlers still look cheap XD
Has anyone here seen "Firefuse Darkhelm"? It should be out by now, but I can't find one at my local Walmart. I really want that blue Hades, haha.
Personally, I haven't. A quick YouTube search gives no results as well..

OH GOD NO NOT ANOTHER ZANKYE VIDEO
... why

The Electro XTS looks even worse than regular XTS. Fantastic.
(Jan. 20, 2013  12:29 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Has anyone here seen "Firefuse Darkhelm"? It should be out by now, but I can't find one at my local Walmart. I really want that blue Hades, haha.

My brother ultimiteorion fang leone spark fx firefase darkhelm and all other spark fx beyblades in toysrus
(Jan. 20, 2013  1:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Personally, I haven't. A quick YouTube search gives no results as well..

OH GOD NO NOT ANOTHER ZANKYE VIDEO
... why

The Electro XTS looks even worse than regular XTS. Fantastic.
What do you mean by regular XTS?
XTS is a series of beys consisting of Stealth Battlers, Electro Battlers, Tornado Battlers, and IR Spin Control.
Now, I assume you mean that the Electro Tornado Pegasis looks worse than Tornado Pegasis, however I disagree... (just my opinion)
It'd be funny if Hasbro trolled us with gift packs like "Cyclone Super Set" with Cyclone/Tornado 230 Combos....

Example: 'Cyclone Pegasus' 230RSF
(Jan. 20, 2013  6:44 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: It'd be funny if Hasbro trolled us with gift packs like "Cyclone Super Set" with Cyclone/Tornado 230 Combos....

Example: 'Cyclone Pegasus' 230RSF

I definitely need more 230 tracks!
As quickly as my Walmart got the Hyperblades, it ran out of them and now its shelves are overstuffed with leftovers of regular Metal Fury Beys from the Xmas season. All I can find now are Orion and Dragonis. They probably wont restock until they can get rid of most of the others, so yeah...
UK don't even have Spark FX yet Unhappy
I haven't been to Wal-Mart or Target in two or so weeks, but last I checked we only had regular Metal Fury. No Spark FX or Hyperblades to be seen...

Might check back one day this week and see what they have in stock.
(Jan. 20, 2013  10:02 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: UK don't even have Spark FX yet Unhappy

I know, they barely have any Metal Fury at all, I'm still just visiting the UK right now
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:21 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  10:02 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: UK don't even have Spark FX yet Unhappy

I know, they barely have any Metal Fury at all, I'm still just visiting the UK right now

Yeah Beyblade isn't so popular in the UK unfortunately
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:50 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:21 PM)MissKarat Wrote:

Yeah Beyblade isn't so popular in the UK unfortunately

Oh......so sorry to hear the UK is stuck mostly with Metal Masters
So have anybody found the spark FXs or hyperblades in target or have everybody just found them specifically in walmart?
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:44 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: So have anybody found the spark FXs or hyperblades in target or have everybody just found them specifically in walmart?

I've seen Spark FX in both Target and Wal-Mart, but no Hyperblades in either.
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:59 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Oh......so sorry to hear the UK is stuck mostly with Metal Masters

I can get Fury pretty easily...
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:59 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Oh......so sorry to hear the UK is stuck mostly with Metal Masters

Which places? I may go there and tell me the names only because I don't know any UK shops as I don't live here
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:08 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Which places? I may go there and tell me the names only because I don't know any UK shops as I don't live here

The Entertainer sell metal fury beys, they only have Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, Vulcan Horuseus and a few others though. Here is their website http://www.thetoyshop.com
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:00 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:08 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I can get Fury pretty easily...

The Entertainer sell metal fury beys, they only have Cosmic Pegasus, Fang Leone, Vulcan Horuseus and a few others though. Here is their website http://www.thetoyshop.com

Whatever I'll check where that shop is and find them