General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Ok, thanks anyways. But what do u guys think about Hyperblades, are the better, worse, or about the same as the TT 4D beys in performance?
There hasn't been testing done, but they will probably perform about the same.
Lucky you, someone in CA has found them. (Seller on eBay found some, but he's selling them for horrible prices) so you might get them very soon. Then again, there is no rhyme or reason to Hasbro's shipping methods.
(Dec. 10, 2012  6:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Then again, there is no rhyme or reason to Hasbro's shipping methods.

That's because it depends on the orders of individual stores and store chains in certain areas based on supply and demand. For example, the TRUs by me (in South Florida) still have heavy stock of common Metal Masters tops because they ordered too many and demand didn't keep up.
(Dec. 10, 2012  4:52 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: That's because it depends on the orders of individual stores and store chains in certain areas based on supply and demand. For example, the TRUs by me (in South Florida) still have heavy stock of common Metal Masters tops because they ordered too many and demand didn't keep up.

That is for regular stock, but for new releases, surely there is an issue with Hasbro not making it available all at the same time, because for most stores, you can have weeks of difference and it is not just dependent on place for new stock.
Has anyone herd of the knew spark blades coming out in Janurary to the USA? they will actaully hav 4D bottoms! Hallijaulia!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 10, 2012  5:34 PM)XSpewFireX Wrote: Has anyone herd of the knew spark blades coming out in Janurary to the USA? they will actaully hav 4D bottoms! Hallijaulia!!!!!!!!

We seriously have known this for weeks, and they are already coming out in certain locations in the United States right now. You should really read a few posts in the topic you post in, in the future.
sorry and what happened to my avatar and sig??
My apologies, I seen Tris video on youtube about Hyperblades, so I'm about to lose my cool just a second ......AAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS CRAZY! THANK YOU HASBRO! EVEN THOUGH MY WALLET IS EMPTY, THIS IS AMAZING! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I apologize that you had to see that. Anyway..they're back.
if anyone wants hyperblades i will try to go to the store and sell some on ebay
(Dec. 10, 2012  9:01 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: if anyone wants hyperblades i will try to go to the store and sell some on ebay

Hopefully for less than twenty dollars, because currently the sellers on eBay value them at a ridiculous forty dollars ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LB5kk1L0ks&feature=plcp
Takara Orion vs Hyperblade Orion

Hasbro actually did it. Now lets see if they correct all of the beys...
i will try to make more hyperblade battles
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LB5kk1L0ks&feature=plcp

There is no reason at all that Hasbro's real Phantom Orion won that much ...
Maybe Hasbro solidified the mold of B:D. He probably has a bad TT B:D and Hasbro released a good mold.

The TT B:D was particularly known for being a weird bottom. B:D has a vary wide range of performance. Some do very well whereas other are complete garbage. There is a lot you can't tell from that video unless benchmarks are done.
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:53 PM)Meow! Wrote: Maybe Hasbro solidified the mold of BGrin. He probably has a bad TT BGrin and Hasbro released a good mold.

The TT BGrin was particularly known for being a weird bottom. BGrin has a very wide range of performance. Some do very well whereas other are complete garbage. There is a lot you can't tell from that video unless benchmarks are done.

my tt bearing drive is working right
Gawd.
Hasbro did it. Bearing Drive has bearings... (Thanks so much, Raigeko.... Now I need to buy another)
Spinning the Hasbro variation was much smoother even before breaking it in. It is generally and overall much better than the TT AND SonoKong mode.
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LB5kk1L0ks&feature=plcp

We're all very much aware of B: D variation. Honestly your attitude towards Hasbro has become extremely tiresome, you're being a bad influence on others in this already terribly negative thread.

(Dec. 11, 2012  12:44 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:53 PM)Meow! Wrote: Maybe Hasbro solidified the mold of BGrin. He probably has a bad TT BGrin and Hasbro released a good mold.

The TT BGrin was particularly known for being a weird bottom. BGrin has a very wide range of performance. Some do very well whereas other are complete garbage. There is a lot you can't tell from that video unless benchmarks are done.

... Yes, that's what he is saying - they vary.

(Dec. 11, 2012  12:50 AM)Demonic Wrote: Gawd.
Hasbro did it. Bearing Drive has bearings... (Thanks so much, Raigeko.... Now I need to buy another)
Spinning the Hasbro variation was much smoother even before breaking it in. It is generally and overall much better than the TT AND SonoKong mode.

You seriously expected them to release it without one...?

As for the latter part: It's luck of the draw with TT/SK and in all likelihood, also with Hasbro.
(Dec. 11, 2012  12:44 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:53 PM)Meow! Wrote: Maybe Hasbro solidified the mold of B:D. He probably has a bad TT B:D and Hasbro released a good mold.

The TT B:D was particularly known for being a weird bottom. B:D has a very wide range of performance. Some do very well whereas other are complete garbage. There is a lot you can't tell from that video unless benchmarks are done.

That means absolutely nothing. Many TT B:Ds were extremely inconsistent; there were multiple-page threads about it whenever the part came out.

(Dec. 10, 2012  11:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Perhaps you might like to take a gander at those threads I just referenced, too, in case your memory is failing you. Hasbro has been known to fix errors in TT molding before, and in some cases even outright improve upon some things. Inconsistently molded parts have also been more consistent in a few cases(I think I even recall someone weighing a bunch of Hasbro Twisted wheels and seeing that they all weighed in identically..? I cannot remember, though).
(Dec. 11, 2012  12:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: We're all very much aware of B: D variation. Honestly your attitude towards Hasbro has become extremely tiresome, you're being a bad influence on others in this already terribly negative thread.

Not everyone is aware of them at all, especially not in this topic. As such, posting a video where TAKARA-TOMY's Phantom Orion seems to almost easily lose twice without mentioning that Hasbro's must be one of the good molds of B:D is misleading. No one must jump to conclusions too quickly.

Also, the good things cannot always be the only things mentioned, so while some people were overjoyed that Hasbro was releasing the real 4D Beyblades, there is no trouble at all with going further and realising that they screwed us with the first batch of Metal Fury Beyblades ... You have both sides.

When it was confirmed that W105R²F were the parts for Samurai Ifraid Pegasis, of course people were unhappy that parts were getting reused. I tried offering a reasonable explanation for why TAKARA-TOMY did it, but things are the way they are : we are not getting any new part from a Starter, which breaks the tradition, and this is disappointing and whoever wanted to say it could do so.

Are you seriously trying to censor all 'negative' comments from now on ? ("You" is the plural one.)
On a brighter note *cough* in informal testing, my Has. Diablo combo beat my TT Phantom combo :3 I'm seriously debating on makin it my main bey, because it can beat TT Flash Pegasus II GB145 MF with ease Grin
Well yes, I hope you don't expect Flash on an MF to have incredible defensive capabilities, especially against a viable Anti-Attack/Defense wheel.
The old wound about Hasbro's prior misdeed needs to be left to heal, rather than constantly salted with bitter commentary about everything they might be doing correctly. Yet, any time something is done well, or something good happens, there it is again; "they should've", "this shouldn't", "there's no way", etc.

Your post also indicated that there was "no reason at all" for the Hasbro one to be winning, which is in every single possible literal way incorrect, an overtly negative statement even for hyperbole, and rather misleading(and generally doubt-sowing) to anyone who might actually be hoping they will finally have access to competitive semi-modern parts.

If you have something negative to say, it's best that it be relevant and thoughtful, rather than bitter and vague.
If someone had mentioned the molds of BGrin before I did so that everyone knew not to jump to conclusions with one video, then it could have been avoided.