General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I found the Atomic Burst Attack 2 PAck Unboxing on Youtube but in this video the guy is unboxing the Lance Storm and Atomic Burst Attack:
Really, there is a BeyWheelz topic, so post that there, not here ...
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, in that case probably because of B: D. It doesn't handle 145-height opponents well (well, it usually doesn't handle a lot of things well, especially if you don't have a "good" one, which Zankye doesn't seem to, but 145-heights are a particular issue) and while losing to ES is surprising, B: D just isn't a very good part.

This is worsened by him using takara's phantom in attack mode, which creates a fair bit of recoil on the underside, and B: D does not handle this at all well.

We don't have any testing on hasbro's phantom so maybe it's better than everyone expects, in addition to the above.

Basically: It was a really bad matchup, not to mention only being three rounds and at least one of the parts I watched containing what would be a very clear KO in a BB-10, in favour of the Takara one.

BEYDEXTER, you seriously need to work on your posting.

MysticBlader1: There is a very big difference between "free spinning" and "bearing supported".

His BGrin is screwed...Takara Tomy wobbled so much in his video...probably the reason it lost

Yeah honestly I suspect his bearing might be damaged somehow.
Sorry for bad english but isn't b:d + tt phantom was supposed to give 7 mins of stamina
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:47 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Sorry for bad english but isn't b:d + tt phantom was supposed to give 7 mins of stamina

There are different molds of B:D. Some go for way less than 7 minutes..
Can Vari Ares spin left AND right?
(Sep. 25, 2012  5:35 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Van Vari Ares spin left AND right?

Yes, it can ...

EDIT: I'm talking about the Hasbro one ...
Today i went to a toyshop, and there were some new xts, tornado l drago destructor, tornado susanow and tornado herculeo, there was some rubber on them, i will upload pictures soon
(Sep. 25, 2012  5:41 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Yes, it can ...

I think he was talking about the Hasbro one ...
(Sep. 26, 2012  7:46 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: I think he was talking about the Hasbro one ...

I am quite certain that the Hasbro one can anyway ...
Really? I swear, I did not see it mentioned on the packaging ...
(Sep. 26, 2012  10:02 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Really? I swear, I did not see it mentioned on the packaging ...

That is the irony ... Bad moulding, bad marketing ...
They did the same with Gravity "Destroyer" though, didn't they?

(Sep. 26, 2012  10:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: They did the same with Gravity Perseus though, no?

I do not know, but at least some came with a left-spin launcher.
When I got my hasbro gravity destroyer(the one from the two pack with inferno byxis) it said that it spins bolh ways. The same with my attack version.
(Sep. 26, 2012  7:46 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  5:41 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Yes, it can ...

I think he was talking about the Hasbro one ...

Yes, I was talking about the Hasbro one ..

Anyways, IIRC, the Hasbro one didn't say anything, but the Gravity Destroyer said something like:
"Spins both Left and Right for versatile battle tactics!" or something.
Just saw that the Toys R Us Tournament on October 6th will take place in U.S. stores. Go on the Toys R Us facebook to see.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just saw that the Toys R Us Tournament on October 6th will take place in U.S. stores. Go on the Toys R Us facebook to see.

This was already known for quite a while now.

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)To Wrote: TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro, Inc. and Toys"R"Us Canada invite BEYBLADE fans across the country to participate in BEYBLADE Battle Tournaments on Saturday, October 6, 2012...

EDIT: lolwut. USA too? Link? All I could find is Canadian stuff.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just saw that the Toys R Us Tournament on October 6th will take place in U.S. stores. Go on the Toys R Us facebook to see.
I just checked it out and it seems that the TRU Tournament on the 6th will be for all of North America and thanks for the info

(Sep. 28, 2012  1:43 AM)Tris Wrote:

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)To Wrote: TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro, Inc. and Toys"R"Us Canada invite BEYBLADE fans across the country to participate in BEYBLADE Battle Tournaments on Saturday, October 6, 2012...

I know, but I believe it was perviously though to be for Canada, now it is all North America.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:43 AM)Tris Wrote:

EDIT: lolwut. USA too? Link? All I could find is Canadian stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/events/232431416882682/
Well, too old for those events, but thanks for the news.
No, I have no idea where you saw that it was for all North America, but it is only for Canada, on October 6th ...
That sucks, this is my last year I would be allowed to participate in these tournaments.
(Sep. 28, 2012  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, I have no idea where you saw that it was for all North America, but it is only for Canada, on October 6th ...

Well, it did say Toys R Us stores Nationwide so I guess it applies to the US as well.