General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 17, 2012  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is also weird that they stop there and do not show Duo, etc. Still, some cool recolours are coming in Faceoff Sets, that is certain.

That Scythe Kronos recolour is sick.
I must say, those recolors are mighty impressive.

... minus the Bakushin one. That's still bad.

The Proto Nemesis face looks like they got a canvas, put on a blindfold, and splashed a little paint around and said "Voila! A masterpiece!"
You know, I'd love it if there was a "Rust version" of Proto Nemesis, with a plain-clear facebolt on it.
(Sep. 18, 2012  5:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I must say, those recolors are mighty impressive.

... minus the Bakushin one. That's still bad.

The Proto Nemesis face looks like they got a canvas, put on a blindfold, and splashed a little paint around and said "Voila! A masterpiece!"

So basically like every piece of modern art ever.
On topic hasbro recolors generally hold some ground but its still unforgivable the carp they pulled with 4D (which we don't even have over here, we have metal fury wave 2 if your lucky, Only just picked up screw capricorn and killer beafowl yesterday)
Whoa, those recolors are AMAZING!
Not to mention that those recolors have some good parts upon them; Basalt Befall BD145RSF for instance.

As for the Proto Nemesis Face, even I am not impressed. They had enough scope to turn it into something better; maybe they could have just made some modifications in the Diablo Nemesis Face to make it look more raw...

(OK, I've been away, so this is new for me)
I like the Phantom Orion there. Its good that they didn't do any wrong to its smirk. Joyful_3
To me it looks sorta like Kronoses face, but just blobby... If that makes sense.
you guys have awesome beys i have few as my resources are limited
(Sep. 18, 2012  3:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Whoa, those recolors are AMAZING!
Not to mention that those recolors have some good parts upon them; Basalt Befall BD145RSF for instance.

As for the Proto Nemesis Face, even I am not impressed. They had enough scope to turn it into something better; maybe they could have just made some modifications in the Diablo Nemesis Face to make it look more raw...

(OK, I've been away, so this is new for me)
I like the Phantom Orion there. Its good that they didn't do any wrong to its smirk. Joyful_3
Hate to burst your bubble, Jan, but I saw it in store a few days ago and they did. The guys at Hasbro positioned the CW base wrong so Orion's sides cover the eyes.Tired

But the other recolors look great! I especially want Forbidden Striker for DF105 and DS. Wonder if they're gonna put Striker II on THAT box, lol.
What is this?http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=9B9A7336-5056-900B-1021-BC67DCE1ED63:en_US
Exactly what it says it is in the link? 0_o
well it is a ultimate gift set.........
Yes, yes it is...0_o

Where are we going with this?

Anyway, the recolors seem boring to say the least...nothing really extraordinary going on with that set. Although, wasn't the Black Fang Leone originally a contest prize or something? (Well, with a real Fang wheel of course...)
IIRC it was posted a while back, so it isn't really new lol
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:31 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Yes, yes it is...0_o

Where are we going with this?

Anyway, the recolors seem boring to say the least...nothing really extraordinary going on with that set. Although, wasn't the Black Fang Leone originally a contest prize or something? (Well, with a real Fang wheel of course...)

It was in the PegasisVSLeone set.
The Scythe Kronos recolor is the sexiest looking toy I have ever seen in my life.
it's true,so sexy i could date it.*lolwut*
I have the PegasisVsLeone set and it looks nothing like it.
Interesting...
Darkhelm FX Beystadium Arena

Nvm... normal stadium.
Toywiz.com
I was going to say this might be interesting.
(Sep. 19, 2012  1:58 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Interesting...

Nvm... normal stadium.
Toywiz.com

Cool a New Stadium with the Fusion Hades Motif but I think that they should of made it Red and the Fusion Hades Motif White
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:22 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: The guys at Hasbro positioned the CW base wrong so Orion's sides cover the eyes.Tired

Nope, that's just the way Hasbro packages their Phantom Wheel.

Nvm... normal stadium.
Toywiz.com

Hmm, Rock Aquario has a new home...
(Sep. 19, 2012  2:47 AM)Just That Guy Wrote:

Nvm... normal stadium.
Toywiz.com

Hmm, Rock Aquario has a new home...

How they got "green" from Fusion Hades is beyond me.

Releasing it bland or with furious design like Hasbro did before seems much better than releasing bland only with a big Face mark in the centre ... It does not look like a good compromise for both parties.

Nvm... normal stadium.
Toywiz.com
How does green go with fusion hades?