General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It's Hasbro logic

It's genius to them Grin
But dumb as s*** to anyone else .__.
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:11 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: It's Hasbro logic

It's genius to them Grin
Woo, good explaining, that post really enriched the lives of everyone here and wasn't just mindless hasbro hate for the sake of mindless hasbro hate.

Wooooo

Anyway, I'm sad to see that Proto Nemesis' face is so lame, but I will still probably buy one eventually.
Darkhelm Stadium? With Fusion Hades's Face Mark?
I'm guessing when Hasbro releases Fusion Hades they're changing Hades to Darkhelm. I guess they did that since they already used the word Hades for a metal wheel.
That's actually a very good observation, I hadn't noticed it myself.
If it IS Darkhelm... Damn, what a cool name!
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:12 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:11 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: It's Hasbro logic

It's genius to them Grin
Woo, good explaining, that post really enriched the lives of everyone here and wasn't just mindless hasbro hate for the sake of mindless hasbro hate.

Wooooo

Anyway, I'm sad to see that Proto Nemesis' face is so lame, but I will still probably buy one eventually.
I'm glad my post, out of all 11666 posts, was the one that boosted your life experience. It really gives me the super strength to continue my Beyblade hobby life.

Wooooo

Anyways, if Vulcan's observation is correct and the name is confirmed to be Fusion Darkhelm, I really couldn't ask for a better one. At least it makes sense and fits the bey overall. Also makes me wonder if Hasbro is going to end up recoloring Fusion Hades like it's predecessors. A Fusion Hades with a green rubber frame.

I wonder if it will change modes (since unlike the other Metal Fury beys, all you have to do is flip it). I have so many questions now Joyful_3

(Sep. 21, 2012  4:48 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: (since unlike the other Metal Fury beys, all you have to do is flip it)

Fang, Scythe, Phantom, Death, Kreis.

Also, is flipping really more simple than just rotating a part, which is what almost all the other 4D Beyblades do ?
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:48 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I'm glad my post, out of all 11666 posts, was the one that boosted your life experience. It really gives me the super strength to continue my Beyblade hobby life.
Wooooo
*sigh*

Let me lay this out for you and everyone else then, seeing as humor apparently isn't going to cut it:

Way too many posts in this thread are just "hasbro sux lel exdee" and absolutely nothing more. No elaboration, no discussion, no information. Just "lol hasbro sux". People just jump to say "hasbro sux" at ever possible opportunity, and it's really, really annoying.

Usually, I'd just ignore the thread (like I do the whole Your Creations Sub Forum), but I am actually trying to keep an eye on hasbro releases, and it's a huge pain to actually find any information about it - which is kinda the point of this thread - because every post with useful information is drowned out by a chorus of "lol hasbro iz dum hasbru logic lolololololololololololol".

As for Darkhelm as a name, unlike others I'm really not sold on it. Primarily because when paired with Hades face it comes across extremely corny.
(Sep. 21, 2012  7:05 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:48 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I'm glad my post, out of all 11666 posts, was the one that boosted your life experience. It really gives me the super strength to continue my Beyblade hobby life.
Wooooo
*sigh*

Let me lay this out for you and everyone else then, seeing as humor apparently isn't going to cut it:

Way too many posts in this thread are just "hasbro sux lel exdee" and absolutely nothing more. No elaboration, no discussion, no information. Just "lol hasbro sux". People just jump to say "hasbro sux" at ever possible opportunity, and it's really, really annoying.

Usually, I'd just ignore the thread (like I do the whole Your Creations Sub Forum), but I am actually trying to keep an eye on hasbro releases, and it's a huge pain to actually find any information about it - which is kinda the point of this thread - because every post with useful information is drowned out by a chorus of "lol hasbro iz dum hasbru logic lolololololololololololol".

As for Darkhelm as a name, unlike others I'm really not sold on it. Primarily because when paired with Hades face it comes across extremely corny.
You know that's not a bad point obviously of course, hasbro didn't always make beyblades just for competitive uses, it is for fun battles, even if it dosen't get mode change. Aggressive and etc(if you know what I mean)comments should be kepted in PM or if someone happened to make a thread evolving raging about hasbro. Anyways even if hasbro did suck we can't do much about it which I know we covered already.

Anyways since I can't get TT for a while and I only get what UK is in stalled for me(metal fury) then there isn't a way I have to mind.

EDIT: darkhelm? If that is 100% definately its name and if fusion was it metal wheel name then I honestly find it weird coming out of my mouth, fusion darkhelm does sound cool IMO.
Is it wrong that I actually like the colors on this? I mean, the name and design don't really fit it well, but other than that...
@Crab Commando: No, I do to.Wink It would be great for Beyvids, because just about every single one will stand out in that thing.
I do hope we get the most awesome/unique Faceoff random combos (Like Rock Aquario 125) in booster re-release with those amazing mold upgrades and much better color (transparent versions of the opaque).
(Sep. 22, 2012  12:38 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I do hope we get the most awesome/unique Faceoff random combos (Like Rock Aquario 125) in booster re-release with those amazing mold upgrades and much better color (transparent versions of the opaque).
Agreed. I'd totally buy a translucent version of Rock Aquario. And Rock Cancer.

I don't hate metal fury, i just think its dumb that they show the 4D mode changes in the series, and not in real...
But i'm starting to like metal fury xD
How long does the hasbro metal fury Phantom Orion spins?
I see a video of zankye on you tube
Phantom orien hasbro vs phantom orien t.t

And what hasbro phantom wins all three rounds and the battle
I know 145 es is bad setup compared to b:d and the light phantom by hasbro with metal core

How hasbro wins
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:56 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: I see a video of zankye on you tube

I know 145 es is bad setup compared to b:d and the light phantom by hasbro with metal core

How hasbro wins

.... What?
the tip of the hasbro one spins 2
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:05 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2012  4:56 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: I see a video of zankye on you tube

How hasbro wins

.... What?

Assuming this is his intentional post ..

"I saw a video of Zankye on Youtube. It was Hasbro's Phantom Orion VS Takara's Phantom Orion.
Hasbro's Phantom Orion won all three battles. I know that 145ES is a bad setup compared to BGrin as well as Hasbro's Phantom with a Metal Core.

How did Hasbro's one win?"

Or something... XD
Oh, in that case probably because of B: D. It doesn't handle 145-height opponents well (well, it usually doesn't handle a lot of things well, especially if you don't have a "good" one, which Zankye doesn't seem to, but 145-heights are a particular issue) and while losing to ES is surprising, B: D just isn't a very good part.

This is worsened by him using takara's phantom in attack mode, which creates a fair bit of recoil on the underside, and B: D does not handle this at all well.

We don't have any testing on hasbro's phantom so maybe it's better than everyone expects, in addition to the above.

Basically: It was a really bad matchup, not to mention only being three rounds and at least one of the parts I watched containing what would be a very clear KO in a BB-10, in favour of the Takara one.

BEYDEXTER, you seriously need to work on your posting.

MysticBlader1: There is a very big difference between "free spinning" and "bearing supported".
Has any one seen this?
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:47 PM)Ryuujin Wrote: Has any one seen this?
No I haven't seen it yet.
He spent like a whole minute bragging.. Tired

Heh, very close to the set I wanted to come true.. ^-^
A new Beywheelz 2-pack I saw at Target. I don't think it has been posted.
Atomic Burst Attack with W-01A Soaring Wing Pegasus and W-22 Rampage Molten Kerbecs.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures.
(Sep. 23, 2012  5:57 PM)Imperial Wrote: A new Beywheelz 2-pack I saw at Target. I don't think it has been posted.
Atomic Burst Attack with W-01A Soaring Wing Pegasus and W-22 Rampage Molten Kerbecs.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures.
I checked Toywiz and it's not there and thanks for the pictures Imperial
EDIT:I checked the Hasbro Website and there's no info on it.
EDIT:I checked eBay and it's not on there

I can just imagine what Kai-V would say in response to Imperial's post ..

"BeyWheelz are not Beyblade's."

hehe.

Should it be posted here? (: