General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Lightning L-Drago Face Off Set will come with Earth Wolf and also there is a Beyblade Deploy Set http://www.cmdstore.com/bemefu.html
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:03 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Lightning L-Drago Face Off Set will come with Earth Wolf and also there is a Beyblade Deploy Set http://www.cmdstore.com/bemefu.html
I am quite certain we knew about that already.
(Sep. 19, 2010  2:26 AM)Joker Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  12:41 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:37 PM)momiji manju Wrote: L drago is left spin. Beylaunchers are right spin. Derp.
I know but it was making l drago spin right!

Why would you want to do that? O.o

cuz the crappy ripcord launcher it came with makes it lose a lot
I was right http://www.cmdstore.com/beyblade-metal-f...river.html megablader2 Cool
man u all are luky to have 1 bey metal fight selling in your city or contry(any one)
here in brazil no one even speak about it T.T
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:17 PM)Moss Wrote: I was right http://www.cmdstore.com/beyblade-metal-f...river.html megablader2 Cool

Capricorne looking sick, actually.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:10 PM)marco302 Wrote: man u all are luky to have 1 bey metal fight selling in your city or contry(any one)
here in brazil no one even speak about it T.T
We already know about that, you keep posting it. Talking about it over and over again will not change the availability of Beyblades in your region because we cannot do anything about it.
o sorry now i'll stop to post this things...
i'll only post about beys in brasil after the oficial release ok
(edit):or any notice about it
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:31 PM)♥ Wrote: Capricorne looking sick, actually.

Chocked_2... You have no taste u_u
And *no one* has mentioned Rock Gasher? That thing looks carping metal.
It's just like last time. My Wal-mart CANNOT keep blades in stock. Plenty of Bakugan and there always has been but they increased the size of the space for blades and there's this big gaping hole on one of the walls where all the blades and accessories should be. It's crazy. I even made a trip today after work, nothing.
^Ditto, said they would restock the next day and they never did. Which Wal-Mart are you talking about?
Probably all because i always seen the gap i the shelves Tongue_out
I think they both look awesome. :\

Although, that Gasher looks like a flurry of sword strikes coming at you in the stickers and face. I can't wait to see it spin. Eee
Ugh, my Targets and Wal-Marts can't sell them. V_V STILL no Earth Eagle or the like here...
Beyblades don't seem to be doing massively well in the UK from the way they're being treated, in most stores they've been allocated a very small amount of space.
In local Tesco, Sainsburys, and now Allworths, they've been given a 1/3 of a shelf space, where although all Battle Strikers have now been discounted to £2 each, they're still being given full shelves.
Hamleys of London still have staff members stating that "We won't be getting anymore beyblades coming in, those things stopped being made years ago", and have no Beyblade products in stock.
Don't know what you're doing Hasbro UK, but it isn't right =_+
woah thats like the complete opposite to over here most stores half at least half an isle of them and theyre selling quite well. Afew stores just have one set of shelfs for them but ive heard its because theyre trying to get less ben 10 and bakugan stock so they can have beyblades there ect.
(Sep. 22, 2010  11:38 PM)souless1234 Wrote: ^Ditto, said they would restock the next day and they never did. Which Wal-Mart are you talking about?

I live in Georgia and at my walmart they're overstocked with blades but they only have single beys and strung launchers
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:07 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Ellz's super post
Ellz you have to take into consideration we are less than a month into the anime.
Also the ads for the toys/show are only shown on nicktoons we just need to wait for the "OMG did you see Ginka vs kyoya yesterday it was so beastly I must by 12 of each" factor to return and then beyblade will be restored to its rightful place as king of toys once more.
I don't even think it's that so much, blades were selling fast in America at the stage we're at now.
I'd say it's just a difference of market.
Also no one really watches Nicktoons the tween+kid department all watch nick so its not really "out there" as in Canada and the Us everyone watches (YTV and CN ) so its not just the market its the accesibility of the anime and the toys.
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:07 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: words

You can't expect tons of shelf space the moment they arrive, they have to earn it.
My local stores have nearly quintupled their inventory since its arrival.
Beyblade's facebook had a post saying there would be toy demos nation wide this coming saturday, including beyblade. Potential freebies?
Any Pics of Earth Virgo yet?
my Wal mart has Rock Scorpio and Evil Gemios Already!
Isn't that a little too fast?

Gemios face bolt sucks.
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:21 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  11:07 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: words

You can't expect tons of shelf space the moment they arrive, they have to earn it.
My local stores have nearly quintupled their inventory since its arrival.

I think I need to show a picture to make this a little more evident at some point..
They'd literally shoved all their products, double packs, single packs, and blader accessories, in to one row, and a few stadiums in the next. To get to double packs and blader accessories you had to remove everything in front of them.

On another note, 85 is just too low. It's impossible to bank or sliding shoot with it without the wheel scraping the stadium floor.