General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

They could have given L-Drago Destructor an M145HF/S combo
Heck no dude, DF105HF/S would have sufficed. Or been more fitting.
D125HF/S is better IMO and for Cosmic it should have been D125CS (you should know why), GGG Gift Set Ray Striker's D125 and CS would have been great in colour and pieces
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, yes, I had forgotten to post about something : everyone who was using the excuse that Hasbro was trying to lower the complexity of Metal Fury Beyblades so that they could cost the same as older Beyblades (whereas TAKARA-TOMY had slightly increased the prices for 4D) was wrong. Personally, here, the prices have definitely increased along with the decrease of the nature of Metal Fury Beyblades. The price used to be ten dollars, and now it is twelve-thirteen.

When I was at Target last week, Metal Fury beyblades were the same 9~ dollars that the Metal Masters always were... I only barely paid $12 ordering one online with shipping, and our currencies are nearly identical in value right now.
So why would it have changed in Canada ...
Not sure. Target's prices are often different than other retailers, though, so it may be different when it eventually hits my Wal-Mart shelves(which are currently 8.96 for a Metal Masters current-wave and 7.96 for Metal Fusion).
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:16 AM)Hazel Wrote: Not sure. Target's prices are often different than other retailers, though, so it may be different when it eventually hits my Wal-Mart shelves(which are currently 8.96 for a Metal Masters current-wave and 7.96 for Metal Fusion).
for sure hasbro thinks that richer countries can afford higher prices.. Here in india it is ~7$ (350) for both metal fusion/masters and i guess it will be the same for fury as during plastics it was ~6 (300) and same for HMS..
This information has been updated weeks ago
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:32 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hFJ62weUQ

Jade Jupiter hasbro unboxing

EDIT: Jade is VERY hollow and UGLY
Ewww it's like a cut escolpio, well this looks light and may make escolpio a good wheel in comparison, and some people say it looked heavy
At least, that is exactly what we were expecting already.
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At least, that is exactly what we were expecting already.
I know but to be perfectly honest I never seen a worse wheel, I can see how thin it is and t is covered with several gaps, no point testing it but I'm curious about the weight, if it had been 24g it be roughly 1/2 basalts weight haha.

He unboxed Blitz 'Striker' as well; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3Ot6BaND4&feature=plcp
This is the only Metal Fury bey I am actually looking forward to.
Why is it striker from ray striker , that isn't the blitz "Unicorno"
OMG THAT JADE IS HILARIOUS!!!

I almost wanna buy one for the sole purpose of abusing it. xD

EDIT: And Blitz Striker's CW is just a blue remold of Unicorno. lol
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:53 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Why is it striker from ray striker , that isn't the blitz "Unicorno"

Striker is the Hasbro name for Unicorno. So, it would be Blitz Striker and Ray Striker instead of Blitz Unicorno and Ray Unicorno.
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:56 PM)CerealSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:53 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Why is it striker from ray striker , that isn't the blitz "Unicorno"

Striker is the Hasbro name for Unicorno. So, it would be Blitz Striker and Ray Striker instead of Blitz Unicorno and Ray Unicorno.

Not the name the clear wheel mold.
I'd still get Striker but Jade is not what I will be caught purchasing
When I saw that unboxing of Jade Jupiter 130B, I found that I was wrong about the metal balls. That Metal Wheel is like the Metal Frame of the Takara-Tomy version.
@ Trainer Red: Definitely, man!
(Aug. 11, 2012  8:09 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: When I saw that unboxing of Jade Jupiter 130B, I found that I was wrong about the metal balls. That Metal Wheel is like the Metal Frame of the Takara-Tomy version.

Which is exactly what we knew already ... ?

Also, what did I tell you about Blitz.
This whole post may seem nearsighted and childish, but it has just got me wondering. Why didn't hasbro just use RSF, S130, and RB instead of SF, 130, and B? They had produced all of those parts before, so would it really be that much work or extra money to make them again?

Also, is the R2F from Cosmic Pegasus hard or soft?
(Aug. 11, 2012  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  8:09 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: When I saw that unboxing of Jade Jupiter 130B, I found that I was wrong about the metal balls. That Metal Wheel is like the Metal Frame of the Takara-Tomy version.

Which is exactly what we knew already ... ?

Also, what did I tell you about Blitz.

@ Kai-V: Sorry.