General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Seeing all of this makes me want to grab whoever made the decision to not release 4D bottoms and PC frames and strangle them.

Maybe the Hasbro Phantom will be decent for Defence. Not for stamina though.
Who knows, maybe it will be better. Cosmic DOES do better than Big Bang. Can't comment on anything else since there's no concrete tests.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:38 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Seeing all of this makes me want to grab whoever made the decision to not release 4D bottoms and PC frames and strangle them.

Defense? Psshht well hasbro made all the metal fury much lighter which kills all hope for defense and possibly stamina in metal fury.

Even if it had literally zero recoil it wouldn't be much better than earth.....I'm just trying to find niche attackers Grin
(Aug. 07, 2012  3:11 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:38 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Seeing all of this makes me want to grab whoever made the decision to not release 4D bottoms and PC frames and strangle them.

Defense? Psshht well hasbro made all the metal fury much lighter which kills all hope for defense and possibly stamina in metal fury.

What would be the PC frame is metal, if you look in the picture. They've probably made it lighter in other places though.

Still heavier than PC frames... I wish hasbro wouldn't change things...
Well, at least you guys are getting new BeyBlade stuff. Other than the remote-controlled 4D blades, over here we're still stuck on Explosion...
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:25 PM)Lucky-kun Wrote: Well, at least you guys are getting new BeyBlade stuff. Other than the remote-controlled 4D blades, over here we're still stuck on Explosion...

Same here .. well, at least the shops I go to..
Good news is both BeyBlade Deck Sets and the two Reshuffle Sets are on sale: 20% off!

Too bad I need to get my glasses fixed first...
Well today I finally saw Metal Fury and picked up Forbidden Eonis. Have we started doing tests yet?
The Forbidden wheel was tested when it first came out, and it sucked pretty bad even then. Hasbros is the same, so yeah, testing isn't really needed, but maybe you can experiment and find a niche use! The more tests, the better! Smile
Do testing with FB, it's barely been tested and I've been loving mine. It has such a cool movement pattern, but I'm having trouble finding a good home for it.
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:49 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Do testing with FB, it's barely been tested and I've been loving mine. It has such a cool movement pattern, but I'm having trouble finding a good home for it.

Idk is this is off topic, but maybe it could be tested on Dragoon Dragoon CH120, it'll do the oppsitite of if it was xf
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The Forbidden wheel was tested when it first came out, and it sucked pretty bad even then. Hasbros is the same, so yeah, testing isn't really needed, but maybe you can experiment and find a niche use! The more tests, the better! Smile
Forbidden might not have enough weight on it to do this, but with the thin, raised upper part of the metal wheel, it might be able to find a use in "Track-Attacking" combos (combos that expose tracks well to improve the effects of the tracks). The shape is similar to Flame, and to Hell, to a certain extent (both of these Metal Wheels work well for "Track-Attacking", but sadly get murdered by 4D stuff most of the time...).

Just my two cents... Smile

(Aug. 08, 2012  1:46 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The Forbidden wheel was tested when it first came out, and it sucked pretty bad even then. Hasbros is the same, so yeah, testing isn't really needed, but maybe you can experiment and find a niche use! The more tests, the better! Smile
Forbidden might not have enough weight on it to do this, but with the thin, raised upper part of the metal wheel, it might be able to find a use in "Track-Attacking" combos (combos that expose tracks well to improve the effects of the tracks). The shape is similar to Flame, and to Hell, to a certain extent (both of these Metal Wheels work well for "Track-Attacking", but sadly get murdered by 4D stuff most of the time...).

Just my two cents... Smile

This is totally correct, Forbidden certainly does expose the track a lot and can be used for that purpose. However, due to the weight creep, I personally would only ever want to use Hell for that purpose since it weighs a lot more than Forbidden (even though I like Forbidden's shape a lot more).

Unfortunately track attack customs aren't too hot right now thanks to the slew of defensive parts that have come out. Still, I do like goofing around with Hell Kerbecs H145R2F every once in awhile (someone posted that combo a long, long time ago in the Custotms forum).
Questions here, sorry if these were obvious:

1. When is it estimated to be that Blitz "Striker" and Beat Lynx will be released here?
2. How far is the anime now? Like what episode would it be on?
1. We don't know about Striker yet but Beat Lynx has been released.
2. The English Dub has not aired yet.
http://www.toywiz.com/blitzstriker100sf.html

Blitz Striker picture other than the one taken at home, Also its in stock along with JJ.
I wouldn't be surprised if it actually came with RSF, and it's just a similar case to L-Drago Destructor's blue rubber.
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:15 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if it actually came with RSF, and it's just a similar case to L-Drago Destructor's blue rubber.

Except that it is clearly written that it is SF ...
This whole issue is confusing. It does say that, I hadn't seen Blitz Striker here, but seeing how Beat Lynx's package clearly shows a TH170 instead of AD145, and watching that unboxing for L-Drago Destructor makes me a little too cautious on Hasbro's representation of Rubber Semi Flat now. But only for Blitz Striker, so far on my end.

Store nearby has terrible stocking issues for Beyblades, so it's easier for me to just assume things. Heh.

EDIT:

I'm going to search on youtube for an unboxing... I'll probably be beaten though.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...CT77Yl5nTo

The pictures on Wave 20 are up, nothing special, just thought you all wanted to know, and I've noticed that it is finally ready to purchase along with ToyWiz
Ah, yes, I had forgotten to post about something : everyone who was using the excuse that Hasbro was trying to lower the complexity of Metal Fury Beyblades so that they could cost the same as older Beyblades (whereas TAKARA-TOMY had slightly increased the prices for 4D) was wrong. Personally, here, the prices have definitely increased along with the decrease of the nature of Metal Fury Beyblades. The price used to be ten dollars, and now it is twelve-thirteen.
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, yes, I had forgotten to post about something : everyone who was using the excuse that Hasbro was trying to lower the complexity of Metal Fury Beyblades so that they could cost the same as older Beyblades (whereas TAKARA-TOMY had slightly increased the prices for 4D) was wrong. Personally, here, the prices have definitely increased along with the decrease of the nature of Metal Fury Beyblades. The price used to be ten dollars, and now it is twelve-thirteen.

I had thought similar but my reason was that they have reduced metal which reduces price to make it appeal to its audience, they probably think kids would just want new beys instead of all needs to make a higher costing mode change, but I'm not sure.

Sorry to sound confusing.
Out of curiosity, what did Hasbro change F: S to? I hope it's something competitive so people using Hasbro will have SOMETHING to use competitively.
LW105LF, just look at the pics, it's been known for some time.