General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Nice. Hopefully, this means Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis is on the way. (Need me a Basalt and a 230!) I haven't really seen the Triple Battle Set, not like I want it, however.
Ditto. I don't personally want it, the colors are pretty meh to me IMO. And if Twisted Tempo and Byxis in boosters?
I'm buying a hundred and selling them here for $7.
The market for Basalt and Byxis will collapse and I will rule the Bey Marketplace XD
.... they aren't going to release those beys as boosters anytime soon
I never said that they were going to be released anytime soon now did I? I was just saying that if they were whenever they are. Serious
good point, hahaha. but i think they'd be released as boosters later down the track or with when the 4D beys are released
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:32 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:26 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I won and all I got was a Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasus, and a Rev-Up.

WHAAAT?!?!:? You got prizes!
Anyways, I won mine too, so here are my prizes.

http://tinypic.com/r/205z803/7

Wait...It has the hell kerbecs sticker, but it dosnt have screw capris sticker....Could this mean...
No that doesn't mean that Hasbro still won't release it. Smile
I do like that Perseus Face Sticker though, it has like a Neon outline haha.
DUDE
All those recolors look so pimp.
If I had sticker paper, I would seriously print all of those, lol.
Oh yeah....I just notiest that they didnt have the horogium/tempo sticker on it...I guess you are right.
Added onto my WBO handbook: Raigeko13 is right 99.84759476547595757695759575597855945945755% of the time.
^OFFTOPIC
(Jul. 19, 2011  8:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: All those recolors look so pimp.
If I had sticker paper, I would seriously print all of those, lol.

Yeah same...Those recolours are sick as...
qwertxj3 nice sig. anyway, has anyone sighted one of the two new stadiums?
The pictures of the beys I posted are all coming july.
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Counter Scorpio 145D
How do you know they will come in July? Are you a secret Hasbro employee?
haha he always does that, he's like best friends with the head office of toys r us, so he knows whats coming out and he always tells hasbor how crapppy there products are. since july is almost over, i doubt they will come out this month
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:04 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: How do you know they will come in July? Are you a secret Hasbro employee?

Let me give you my source. This week is the week Walmart claimed to be getting their new stock of toys to get ready for christmas. Also a toy shop has these beys and other items for july. The catalog I have shows coming soon and a lot are out just recently. Like the Tornado tops. July is also the time when companies like hasbro prepare for christmas as summer sessions ends.

Also here's a great source. http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail...eID=591979

http://investor.hasbro.com/index.cfm
ohhhh i never knew hasbro was a public company, no wonder why you knew all that. sorry if i misjudged you
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:41 PM)amit93 Wrote: ohhhh i never knew hasbro was a public company, no wonder why you knew all that. sorry if i misjudged you

it's okay In don't claim to be correct but all this points to it; I just hope.
Ray Gil! Yes, at least we know now it will be coming!

Thanks, Shadowhaunter
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:58 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: The pictures of the beys I posted are all coming july.
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Counter Scorpio 145D

Well now the order is going according to the anime since there is no maximum beys in that list
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:58 AM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: The pictures of the beys I posted are all coming july.
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Counter Scorpio 145D

Wtf I was talking to a Hasbro Representative. I gave her this list and she said they were already released...
And i had to edit my post because I just remembered that the toys r us representative said if not wednesday, then next week.
in regards to the triple battle set, it will be more expensive to hunt down those Ltd versions of Galaxy Pegasis and Meteo L-Drago seperate from the stadium package so i will end up buying triple battle set when it becomes availiable in my area. However unless i can find a way to modify it for recreational use (make a new center without a gimmick) i will
not care for that stadium in the slightest.

I am ok with certain gimmick stadiums (ultimate stadium looks fun)
but anything with holes or indents is simething i like to avoid at all times.
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:27 PM)BeybladeBattler Wrote:
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Gravity DestroyerAD145WD
Ray Gil 100RSF
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Counter Scorpio 145D

Wtf I was talking to a Hasbro Representative. I gave her this list and she said they were already released...
And i had to edit my post because I just remembered that the toys r us representative said if not wednesday, then next week.
They should of been out this week, but I know not on august.

BeybladeStation: I'm glad to see you happy, I just wished hasbro followed TT and released these first then the electronic/RC stuff.
Grr, I'm such an idiot. Pinching_eyes_2 I went to TRU today, and I saw Max Stampede Stadiums without craters. However, I derp'd x1,000, and got a GPeg for collection instead. D'aww, why...

Also, sorry if this belongs in Random Thoughts. Unhappy
From what I've seen, the Faceoff packs after Spiral Blitz and Poison Fury were supposed to be released in September but came mid or late August instead?
Speaking of Poison Fury, you know how you had found two different molds of HF? The 'twisty' or 'spirally' thing, IIRC, you called it. My bro just got it today, and it was a new mold of JB... not sure if this goes in Random Thoughts or not.
The mold has so far only been seen in America and other non-Takara/Sonokong states. So yes it can go here.

I wish the other people (who partook in that conversation) will give it a chance, it may have some improvements.
We should test something before making conclusive statements.
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:50 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: The mold has so far only been seen in America and other non-Takara/Sonokong states. So yes it can go here.

I wish the other people (who partook in that conversation) will give it a chance, it may have some improvements.
We should test something before making conclusive statements.

Wouldn't it have the same results, a new mold of the same tip?