General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Dang, should have got it yesterday when i had the chance
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:37 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That wouldn't be a reason for not bringing its face tp the surface. I hope for something surprising as with hell Kerbecs. MLD, hopefully with have the BeyLauncher L everyone is hoping for.

It's been confirmed MLD will have a ripcord launcher as shown in the triple battle set.
No reason to give two different launchers in two separate packs.
Wait were does it say there is an age limit for regionals/nationals/worlds? I have read the articles on it and it only mentions the when/where.

These tournements will be carp though. Hasbro stadiums mean attack stinks so the top beys will be anything with stamina or defence.
Yep that sounds like Hasbro.
Making yet ANOTHER RECOLOR OF THE SAME DAMN STADIUM.
It's really getting old.
We're in Metal Masters now.
At LEAST make a new stadium that is NOT hard plastic.
You guys do realize that these stadiums are for the 'XTS' series...
Though they look sucky, at least Dragon's Den does... Hopefully 'Lion's Lair' won't be that bad.
They're just recolors of PTW's. I'm pretty sure you can battle real beys in them too.
I wonder if Hasbro still has that crappy paint on them... Hmm.
Oh Hasbro ... the recolors look nice but , there not TT stadiums ... and it's the same mold again ! ( how original )
It's just me or , does the Lions Lair have no Tornado Ridge ?
After zooming in with my IPod the Lions Liar does not have a tornado ridge, the dragons den has sloped outside like Max Stampede, with a basic dome and a tornado ridge
Yeah, it doesn't look to have any... A DIFFERENT HASBRO STADIUM?!
No wai.
lions lair will be an interesting stadium then, huh Tongue_out_wink
It doesn't matter, its still the same, with the exact same pockets. Just there's no tornado ridge
If it doesn't have any, than yes, yes it WILL be an interesting stadium by Hasbro indeed.
do you really think it will make any difference? Attack types will still be useless in it.
No not really. I was just saying. I never said it would make attack types any better did I?
Yeah, well thats the main problem with Hasbro stadiums...
Stop the arguing it's just hasbro...

Also Dragons den looks to have no flat centre, so it should be better than Max Stampede...
Beyhunting was a success! Picked up a Ray Unicorno/Striker and a Galaxy Pegasus. I also saw Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze, Thermal Pisces, Thermal Lacerta, Cyber Pegasus, Rock Aries, and Earth Virgo.

I agree with everyone, the plastic in the CS is invisible from the side view. My CS acts like a RHF (Rubber Hole Flat) When it wears down, it should be like a TT/SonoKong CS. As for Galaxy Pegasus, that's for collection purposes. Oh, and the track was a fail. It was a faulty W105. The face wouldn't go inside the track. So, I switched my TT Galaxy Pegasis' track for my Hasbro one. It's not like W105 is useful or anything. Man, I wish Hasbro didn't screw up on my track. That was the first mess-up for me so far. *sigh*
@ NightWolf Not really. The bad thing present is the significance of no control within a Sliding Shoot. This way, those who purchase 'Lion's Lair' should expect not the worse with ATK Types but a decree less of full potential. I especially emphasize this statement on Plastic ATK Tips which can be hard to control in Hasbro Stadiums.
No, the problem is that Attack types cannot knock out other beyblades with the same consistency than in a Takara Tomy stadium. Even in a TT stadium with a normal shot there is still a sizable chance the other blade will be knocked out.

Also, nice sig, except that Cronus isn't the grim reaper, and his scythe was agricultural. sorry for offtopicness
I forgot what is a booster. And what is it for.
A booster pack is a beyblade that comes by itself, without a launcher. They are made so people don't have an excess stockpile of useless launchers
EDIT: Next time you need a question answered, do it in the Ask a Question thread, thank you
(Jun. 16, 2011  1:58 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Beyhunting was a success! Picked up a Ray Unicorno/Striker and a Galaxy Pegasus. I also saw Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze, Thermal Pisces, Thermal Lacerta, Cyber Pegasus, Rock Aries, and Earth Virgo.

I agree with everyone, the plastic in the CS is invisible from the side view. My CS acts like a RHF (Rubber Hole Flat) When it wears down, it should be like a TT/SonoKong CS. As for Galaxy Pegasus, that's for collection purposes. Oh, and the track was a fail. It was a faulty W105. The face wouldn't go inside the track. So, I switched my TT Galaxy Pegasis' track for my Hasbro one. It's not like W105 is useful or anything. Man, I wish Hasbro didn't screw up on my track. That was the first mess-up for me so far. *sigh*

Are you from Canada? just wondering since I heard you were. Any how let's hope the lions lair stadium is semi descent.
NightWolf
Back on topic, I really need to get my hands on a Ray Striker! The new Ray mold might be worth testing out but the CS sounds really interesting. (probably because I have never seen an aggresive CS)
Just got striker (but I still call it unicorno)
CS is pretty aggressive...