General GFX Thread

Any visual art, or art that you see, is graphics. Graphic Design is a creative process to give a message through the use of graphics.
so i can post it? yes! i've always wanted to show em off!
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:23 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: [Image: Teru%252520Saotome.png]

What'da think?

Erm...not bad Uncertain Just Make Teru Bigger and LOSE THE SMUDGING
Edit: The Smudge thing was at ottholog
[Image: face%252520bolt%252520Jayta.jpg]

so i hand drew the actual picture inside the face bolt, but i smoothed the edges out and tried to get rid of the annoying white bit so they merged, but all i had was paint, and i got the background off of the internet and i made the shape of the facebolt
what the hell is that thing?!

I see a croc with wings, and are those stingers?!?!

I'm confused :X
Im confused what are the basic smudge setting i keep getting plain results when i try to smudge
I haven't been on much recently as I have been busy, but I recently was able to properly instal GIMP 2....

I'm not sure how to get any decent brushes, I seem to be only able to make circular based brushes :\
[Image: Untitled.png]

Ah...after a long break, I'm back. I'm also no longer using PS. Back to GIMP Wink
(Aug. 13, 2011  10:54 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I haven't been on much recently as I have been busy, but I recently was able to properly instal GIMP 2....

I'm not sure how to get any decent brushes, I seem to be only able to make circular based brushes :\
Sorry for the double post but...you need brushes? Then PM me and we can sort this out.
What lines? Please be more specific.
Oh, those? Those are rise and phantasm brushes.
Thanks Grin and i like how the fire look like it is smudged
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:19 AM)DeX Wrote: what the hell is that thing?!

I see a croc with wings, and are those stingers?!?!

I'm confused :X

basically its a dragon intertwining with its head sticking up in the air with wings, and it has a claw on both wings, it has a lightning strike on it in the opposite colour, its very hard to hand draw aface bolt design out of thin air
....WOW...

Your blending is genius! Keep it up!

By the way, where did you get the 'black sun' thing from? Did you read my first story here?
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: ....WOW...

By the way, where did you get the 'black sun' thing from? Did you read my first story here?

Thanks!

No, I just got that "black sun" thing popped-up my head. I'd love to read your first story. Could you give me the link? I coudn't find it..
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:32 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:29 PM)Sparta Wrote: ....WOW...

Thanks!

No, I just got that "black sun" thing popped-up my head. I'd love to read your first story. Could you give me the link? I coudn't find it..

Haha, it's definitely not my best, but:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-Brave-...k-On-Track
How to improve : include 300 percent less images.
My latest sig:
[Image: nagatosig.png]

Critique, besides the cutting?
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How to improve : include 300 percent less images.

Haha, 300 percent less images? Uhmm.. yeah, good thing you brought that up. I could make backgrounds with good themes with so many images..

Any thoughts on the transparencies and cutting?

(Aug. 14, 2011  9:19 PM)Sparta Wrote: My latest sig:
[Image: nagatosig.png]

Critique, besides the cutting?

It is simple, but I really like the background. I think the cutting is better than mine. It carps if I don't blend-in sometimes. Tongue_out
It is good but you need to stop using that effect btw you guys will be surprised with my code lyoko entry