General GFX Thread

Cnc on these please. I switched editors. NOTE: THIS IS UNFINISHED WORK. I'M STILL EDITING THESE:

Your color needs work. Also, try not to over sharpen
Hey, can someone comment on my "Endless Wombo!"?

[Image: fcj.gif]
(Feb. 07, 2014  2:50 AM)" L Wrote: Hey, can someone comment on my "Endless Wombo!"?

[Image: fcj.gif]
oooo, oooo, pick me! Otherwise on a more serious note, I really like your work man! I'm diggin' that Patrick. Cute
It's cool looking but damn that constant motion is giving me a huge headache. I'd suggest putting stuff like that in spoilers since some members might be epileptic or something.
CnC on my Tournament Entry, The Emperor

[Image: akashi_seijuro_tag_1_v1_by_kujikato-d751b6y.png]
I don't remember if I placed it here or what, but CnC on this old one:
[Image: assassins_creed_tag__sotw__by_synthasion-d5s7ab8.png]

It's one of my fav works, you see Grin
I've very recently switched editors... Like 4 or 5 days. So... Cnc I guess... What I need to work on.
(Feb. 11, 2014  10:27 PM)LimiTTrickster Wrote: I've very recently switched editors... Like 4 or 5 days. So... Cnc I guess... What I need to work on.
Nice editing man! Smile Also, did you make the flares saying, ''come on''? Smile
I'm pretty sure that was already on the render, either way, pretty neat looking. The text is kinda strange though.
Just saw this... Yeah... It was already on the render... I dunno what I did with the text.... The t looks a bit carp to be honest....
Can anyone comment on my signature? I went for the deepened black and red look.

I changed editors.
(Feb. 11, 2014  11:00 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Can anyone comment on my signature? I went for the deepened black and red look.

I changed editors.
Which editor? Otherwise, I love it man! Great job! Smile
Comment on my work I posted? I use CS6 btw
It's not bad, but I think the double thing kinda got messed. It also looks a bit untidy, but overall, it has that nice effect to it. I kinda like it!

I went for the all out blue color.
Now, my turn. I'm ready for the haters!:

[Image: 5toa.png]
The render is far to saturated and contrasted, which makes it hard to see. What program do you use for your graphics?
The Alchemist: Yeah I agree with PRO SEAGULL It's too, well, blue If you get what I mean....
So, with Pixlr, if you attach your album, will other people be able to see it?
(Feb. 13, 2014  1:05 PM)Xyo Wrote: Comment on my work I posted? I use CS6 btw

It's sick Xyo, you've improved lots. What's your DA account? I'll watch ya.
After my brother helping me out and convincing me to make him a sig to make fun of my skills, this happened

[Image: dQk8xilDij37VwZPqLYXm5CW7UuNHHLlywflandrescarelet.png]

EDIT: holy carp this actually isnt new at all, oops. Welcome to Shirayuki cannot tell time
One of my favorite pieces. It's large, so watch out.
Ahh, that's neat looking.

I must ask you, is that you doing the handstand, haha?
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:39 PM)Kujikato Wrote: One of my favorite pieces. It's large, so watch out.

That's actually so cool Chocked_2
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:39 PM)Kujikato Wrote: One of my favorite pieces. It's large, so watch out.
Damn, that's neat! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take?