General Football (Soccer) Thread

hard luck for all of you Liverpoolers here.
but Chelsea deserves to go to the next round. and to get the cup.although am with manu in this champions legue
OMG this is weird and funny and scary Confused my team Ittihad is participating in the (cup of peace) or whatever it is called! and one of the two teams we will be facing in the first round.... is Real Madrid XD.
http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/e...orable.htm
my teams emblem is the one with the tiger Wink
omg i cant believe fc porto blew it against manchester united!!! WE HAD THEM!! lol ronaldo sunk the best team from his own home country.
Manchester United!! this is the BEST and BARCELONA
guys look at the vedio! Confused did they mean to loose or not? what do you think guys
^so?........ if your team went out of
a tournament wont you still be supporting it?

edit: manunited.... did they mean to loose against alhilal?
Manchester United is not out
i was talking about the champions league!!
yaaay my fav team went to the next round in asia champions league and also reached the final of the saudi cup. and they won the saudi league also this year. this year is awesome for my team Smile
Barcelona are winning the treble Smile league is 99,9% secured, cup final on wednesday and champions league final in a few weeks Grin
hey cool pic they
look amassin make me want to be there
oh and by the way manchester is taking the cup
(May. 11, 2009  10:10 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Champions league final in istanbul Fenerbahçe Şükrü saraçoÄŸlu stadium
[Image: sukru-saracoglu.jpg]

[Image: 15292.jpg]

[Image: 63625F61645F636161695162676B64666B6363758565679D.jpg]

More pictures here Smile

http://www.fenerbahce.org/eng/kurumsalde...ntentID=96
you mean uefa cup final? the cl final is in rome, was in istanbul in 2005
20 May 2009 Uefa cup final Smile
in istanbul

I ll go there
Soccer ftw! In Australia I go for Melbourne Victory, in the Barclays Premier League I go for Manchester United.
I went to the Melbourne Victory final, and I am going to the Socceroos vs Japan qualifier game.
ah your team melbourne victory isnt that good. you are not even in the champions leagueGasp
(May. 14, 2009  10:02 AM)pegasis Wrote: ah your team melbourne victory isnt that good. you are not even in the champions leagueGasp

Um maybe thats because australia isnt located in europe genious Confused
(May. 14, 2009  11:40 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Um maybe thats because australia isnt located in europe genious Confused
get out
am talking about chapmions league asia Wink and they are not in. in the other hand. 4 saudi teams are in it and they all went to the quarter finals. good luck for them Smile
Then you should say so if you dont say asian champions league then it means your talking about the european one sinces its called the champions league. The asian champions league is carp anyway. None of the teams in that comp have a chance in europe and against the best teams of south america. Besides you dont like a team based on how good they are. I have a name for people who do but i cant say it here.
true. i know its carp. but since its carp Australia clubs should be competing on the cup cuz their national team is one of the best in asia... its weird how the team is great but the clubs are carp.
the referee was carp in Chelsea vs Barca. Chelsea shouldve won...