General Football (Soccer) Thread

I can.....
Wow. Who do you support when they have a derby match?
AC Milan
thats the first time i see some1 who supports milan and inter at the same time! i mean all fans of inter hates milan and milan hates inter.

so guys did u hear berfore about a saudi team called ittihad? figo was about to come play with them. but i donno why he didnt.
USA is playing Mexico tonight!!! I'm excited.
nah usa sucks in soccer (no offence)
did anyone of u ever went to watch a soccer match in a stadium?
Ive heard aout Ittihad Smile

But Tottenham is the best!
kool, ittihad is my fav team. they played in the world cup for clubs one day.
and lol no tottenham is meh,i donno why but when i hear its name i lmao,btw what does totten means?
Tottenham is a place in Northern London.
(Feb. 11, 2009  5:07 PM)pegasis Wrote: nah usa sucks in soccer (no offence)
did anyone of u ever went to watch a soccer match in a stadium?

Yeah ive been to a few redbull matches.
To be honest USA is not that bad. Look back to the last world cup. USA was the only team Italy could not beat.
Yeah loads. Been to the City Ground about 20-30 times plus Lincoln bout 5 times and once to Hull
Going to a soccer match in stadium is a lot of fun.Escpesialy if you really like the team you went to support.
Yeah the feeling is just brilliant. The roar of the crowd and emotion is great. Going to Forest v Derby soon
For people who don't know Forest and Derby have an intense rivalry for each other (Traded managers Brian Clough took forest to win the European cup twice. Recently Kris Commons moved from Forest to Derby so its even worse, gonna be the BEST
When the team scores a goal everybody like screams,this is the best moment ever! you cant even hear your own voice when they scream LOL

And giga good luck with the match.
Thanks Grin
Can't wait till next saturday^^
I'll be sitting (yeah right) where the most noise comes from to.
USA - 2
Mexico - 0

Yaaaaaaaa
OH HELL YEAH We made it into the Grand Finals in A-League

Melbourne Victory - 4
Adelaide United - 0

Since we thrashed them I think we get to host the Grand Final down here, word is they might be doing it at our biggest Stadium the MCG which can hold up to like 80,000 People.
I'm gonna support you all the way Sega! The Melbourne Victory is now my fave A-League team Grin
FC Barcelona
loved them since age 9 (19 now)

they drawed betis yesterday, but they are still 10 points ahead of real madrid Grin
Barca are my fave spanish team, shame about the losses we've been experiencing Unhappy
losses? what? barca haven't loosed a game since august, have the highest points record of all time for the first half of spanish league, scored most goals in the league and conceded least. they've been unbeatable this season
(Feb. 15, 2009  6:07 PM)Giga Wrote: I'm gonna support you all the way Sega! The Melbourne Victory is now my fave A-League team Grin

Woot Grin
Yeah man, we ended up on Top of the season, ready to win our 3rd Premiership. Victory dominates the whole League.
so sega ur in australia. so you shouldve watched the last asian cup. what do you think of the saudi team. the team who won on japan 3-2. that match was epic. and then we lost in the finals Unhappy
did ou watch those matches?

and my team ittihad is in the Champions league Asia, i hope we have a match with your team in the finals Wink
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:30 PM)SK Wrote: losses? what? barca haven't loosed a game since august, have the highest points record of all time for the first half of spanish league, scored most goals in the league and conceded least. they've been unbeatable this season

Lol I meant squad wise, however your right we have really picked up after them. Meh forget what I said XD. Go Barca Grin
I was thinking the same thing in the summer, when Barca were selling some good players, (Dinho, Deco, ...)
but holy sh*t, they're even stronger this season..

Anyway, since I'm Italian, my favorite teams are Juventus & AS Roma, but also Chelsea.
Too bad that 2 of them need to play each other straight away next week in de Champs League, but yeah, let's hope that at least 1 team can make a good cup run. Smile