General Burst Combo Discussion

(Apr. 23, 2017  11:35 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Okay. What about Spread?

That's a good replacement
(Apr. 23, 2017  11:35 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Okay. What about Spread?

Spread increases Burst resistance, but is also round for distribution and a bit of extra spin at the end. The other discs I listed are also good, especially Gravity.
Can you test this out
Valtreyak/Gravity/Extreme
(May. 02, 2017  10:57 AM)Treyco Wrote: Can you test this out
DoomscizorD2/Gravity/Extreme

I don't think that will work as doomscizor d2 has low Burst resistance so putting it on an aggressive drive like Xtreme is a bad idea
(May. 02, 2017  10:57 AM)Treyco Wrote: Can you test this out
DoomscizorD2/Gravity/Extreme

I think you should replace D2 with Roktavor
Whats a good defensive layer for a combo with revolve/orbit and heavy? would wyvern neptune or d2 work?
(May. 07, 2017  5:18 PM)Chicken Storm Wrote: Whats a good defensive layer for a combo with revolve/orbit and heavy? would wyvern neptune or d2 work?

All three, for Takara, yes.
would someone mind testing these combos for me? i don't have the stadium or parts yet.

Drain fafnir | Nine | Reboot
Drain fafnir | Gravity | Reboot

Gigant Gaia | 8 | Loop
Gigant Gaia | 8 Cross | Loop
(Mar. 28, 2017  9:45 PM)gantakurusiki55 Wrote: I'm thinking a bey for all 4 types

In my beyblade club here in town any customization ideas I'm not new good a decisions
On my own my coach gets final say so
So I could use some tips guys names Ganta kuruziki

Tournament is three months to a year were waiting on more members

your on an actual team? didn't they formally existed

(Apr. 17, 2017  11:19 PM)jamie Wrote: Hey guys I am not that good at making beyblade burst combos but is Victory Valkyrie attack ring with lost longinus wight disk and storm spriggens bottom I good combo ?

Nine disk can't work on right spin because then it is basically it is more defense on right spin, countered hard by the most used layer, D2.

To anybody looking at needing combos i suggest this post by Mitsu
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...n-12-31-16
Anyone got any ideas for a burst resistant stamina type? I know of Doomscizor Heavy Revolve but my buddy's Valtryek V2 Gravity Xtreme Bursts it on a regular basis
(May. 11, 2017  11:46 PM)BlooperVeteran Wrote: Anyone got any ideas for a burst resistant stamina type? I know of Doomscizor Heavy Revolve but my buddy's Valtryek V2 Gravity Xtreme Bursts it on a regular basis

Get Takara Tomy's Dark Deathsyther, or Ygdreion if you can only buy Hasbro. Ygdreion Knuckle Zephyr should be able to stall it out.
Yegdrion isnt released in america i dont think? It is supposed to be released alongside Xcalius X2 unless its already been released?
(May. 11, 2017  11:50 PM)BlooperVeteran Wrote: Yegdrion isnt released in america i dont think? It is supposed to be released alongside Xcalius X2 unless its already been released?

It's inconsistent, you may find it, may not. If you do not, Kerbeus should be a good substitute on the same combo
Would unicrest work for that  hasbro combo with knuckle and zephyr because i find it to be a pretty good defense layer
(May. 12, 2017  11:48 PM)Chicken Storm Wrote: Would unicrest work for that combo because i find it to be a pretty good defense layer

Unicrest would work in more stationary combos, I presume.
I use Neptune quarter impact, given me good results
What is the best

Attack combo
Defense combo
Stamina combo
Balance combo
(May. 13, 2017  1:00 AM)Morsoe Wrote: I use Neptune quarter impact, given me good results

How has Impact affected your results compared to stuff like Defense/Revolve/Accel?
Can someone test these comboss? I don't have parts so can't test but in theory they seems promising
Z2HY
Driger S Knuckle Orbit (in theory, it's a stationary attack combo that use Orbit's movement to come in way of Attcker and Burst them. Of course burst stationery attack too)
bRGO
dFGAt

Also some reboot combos to try.
W2KRb (kinda use W2's burst attack to Burstt things)
VHRb
Driger S Knuckle Reboot
Why are you using W2 as having a squarish shape?
(May. 14, 2017  8:42 AM)Treyco Wrote: Why are you using W2 as having a squarish shape?

W2 still is pretty good. it's shape isn't really as bad as many makes it to be. It's infact kind of a op design due to having good stamina and defence with able to Burst It's oppnent using agressive contact points. It's the teeth what cause all problems.
Zakflame110What is the best

Attack combo
Defense combo
Stamina combo
Balance combo

To me (Since I only own 4 beys) the best defence combo I've made so far is D2/K/R.
(May. 14, 2017  12:25 AM)LetItDrip Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  1:00 AM)Morsoe Wrote: I use Neptune quarter impact, given me good results

How has Impact affected your results compared to stuff like Defense/Revolve/Accel?

It meshes well with a play style I use, the base is good for delayed attacks, it can spin in place thereafter flower pattern nicely then suddenly resume normal attack because the rubber kicks in, when launched normally the base is kinda kack. tbh I cant comment to much on revolve I don't use it much i'd much rather use orbit to revolve as I like the unintended combination of attack and defense it has.
(May. 14, 2017  12:26 PM)Morsoe Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  12:25 AM)LetItDrip Wrote: How has Impact affected your results compared to stuff like Defense/Revolve/Accel?

It meshes well with a play style I use, the base is good for delayed attacks, it can spin in place thereafter flower pattern nicely then suddenly resume normal attack because the rubber kicks in, when launched normally the base is kinda kack. tbh I cant comment to much on revolve I don't use it much i'd much rather use orbit to revolve as I like the unintended combination of attack and defense it has.
Weird, because the rubber on my Impact driver does not touch the stadium at all, which means flower patterns are nigh impossible to pull off. And I'm not exactly sure what does a flower pattern have to do with delayed attacks. Shouldn't that be considered tornado stalling?