General Batman Thread

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  3:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote: 6Jupiter5 have you head of the Gotham by Gaslight universe?

No, I actually haven’t what is it about?
It’s one of the many batman universes. It’s basically a Batman universe that takes place in the 1800s, there’s a movie about it as well as some comics, you should check it out. It also has Jack the Ripper as a villain as well as 1800s versions of batman villains such as a serial killer joker etc.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  3:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: No, I actually haven’t what is it about?
It’s one of the many batman universes. It’s basically a Batman universe that takes place in the 1800s, there’s a movie about it as well as some comics, you should check it out. It also has Jack the Ripper as a villain as well as 1800s versions of batman villains such as a serial killer joker etc.

That seems interesting. Where can I check it out.
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s one of the many batman universes. It’s basically a Batman universe that takes place in the 1800s, there’s a movie about it as well as some comics, you should check it out. It also has Jack the Ripper as a villain as well as 1800s versions of batman villains such as a serial killer joker etc.

That seems interesting. Where can I check it out.
To be completely honest I’m not really certain but the internet always has an answer my guy.
I got Batman in injustice 1 and it is a god, dominates all them silver characters.
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrf...lemalle912

need i say more

No you don’t. The cartoon shows were amazing Smile
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgE-lrf...lemalle912

need i say more

No you don’t. The cartoon shows were amazing Smile
I believe that was actually an intro for one of the live action batman shows. By the way does anyone remember batman the animated series and Batman beyond? So awesome.
Guys what are your thoughts on the episode old wounds in Tnba
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:44 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Guys what are your thoughts on the episode old wounds in Tnba
It was pretty alarming for an episode of tnba, and it was kinda a nice touch. (I’m glad that I managed to sort of bring this thread back, it seems like more and more people are getting into it)

Have you guys heard of the new batman comic series? It’s set in the dc animated universe (same universe as btas tnba justice league etc) and it takes place between btas and tnba. It reveals that Jason Todd does exist in the dcau and that he was actually the second robin after carp, you should really read up on it.
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:44 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Guys what are your thoughts on the episode old wounds in Tnba
It was pretty alarming for an episode of tnba, and it was kinda a nice touch. (I’m glad that I managed to sort of bring this thread back, it seems like more and more people are getting into it)

Have you guys heard of the new batman comic series? It’s set in the dc animated universe (same universe as btas tnba justice league etc) and it takes place between btas and tnba. It reveals that Jason Todd does exist in the dcau and that he was actually the second robin after carp, you should really read up on it.
are you calling my boi Grayson carp? Richard Grayson 4 life. Although I prefer him as Nightwing.
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It was pretty alarming for an episode of tnba, and it was kinda a nice touch. (I’m glad that I managed to sort of bring this thread back, it seems like more and more people are getting into it)

are you calling my boi Grayson carp? carp Grayson 4 life. Although I prefer him as Nightwing.
No when I said Graysons name it got censored cause you know.
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: are you calling my boi Grayson carp? carp Grayson 4 life. Although I prefer him as Nightwing.
No when I said Graysons name it got censored cause you know.
maybe we can refer to him as Richard Grayson which is his full name?
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No when I said Graysons name it got censored cause you know.
maybe we can refer to him as Richard Grayson which is his full name?
Yeah we should probably do that. By the way, what do you think of earth-31 (dark knight returns universe).
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:34 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: maybe we can refer to him as Richard Grayson which is his full name?
Yeah we should probably do that. By the way, what do you think of earth-31 (dark knight returns universe).

Honestly I thought it was good except for the tHe dOrK nIGhT sTrIKEs aGaIn.
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah we should probably do that. By the way, what do you think of earth-31 (dark knight returns universe).

Honestly I thought it was good except for the tHe dOrK nIGhT sTrIKEs aGaIn.
I personally thought the dark knight strikes again was one of the best batman movies ever made, maybe even some of the best material too.
Batman pretty decent in injustice gods among us,
(Nov. 14, 2020  12:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  7:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly I thought it was good except for the tHe dOrK nIGhT sTrIKEs aGaIn.
I personally thought the dark knight strikes again was one of the best batman movies ever made, maybe even some of the best material too.
Actually nvm it sucks, I got it confused with returns LOL.
Which Batman do you guys think was the most competent out of all animated and live actions Batman’s? I think that it’s the dcau animated series batman. He was active for a long time and always had to deal with super consistent threats.

Bout to watch Justice league dark apokolips war. I’m betting it’s good.
Just watched Justice league dark apokolips war, it’s pretty damn good. 6Jupiter5 have you seen it?
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just watched Justice league dark apokolips war, it’s pretty damn good. 6Jupiter5 have you seen it?

Nope, I’ve been to busy playing injustice gods among us
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  11:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just watched Justice league dark apokolips war, it’s pretty damn good. 6Jupiter5 have you seen it?

Nope, I’ve been to busy playing injustice gods among us
Ahh it’s been a while since I heard of that game.
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, I’ve been to busy playing injustice gods among us
Ahh it’s been a while since I heard of that game.

Same here, I just discovered it again and I already have one of the strongest characters
I hear that Bruce Timm has heavily considered bringing the dcau animated material back and I gotta say, I really hope he does. Recently we got Batman and Harley Quinn and well as jl vs fatal five which are apparently part of the dcau but I would honestly like a full return. I have no idea why they even stopped with future projects, the ratings were through the roof with Batman beyond and jlu
There is a batman thread? Huh I never knew.
Wow I dont even remember watching batman back then when I was younger. Its like my childhood life is geting revived here lol.
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:46 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I hear that Bruce Timm has heavily considered bringing the dcau animated material back and I gotta say, I really hope he does. Recently we got Batman and Harley Quinn and well as jl vs fatal five which are apparently part of the dcau but I would honestly like a full return. I have no idea why they even stopped with future projects, the ratings were through the roof with Batman beyond and jlu
Nightwing needs the mUlLeT back!