General B-Daman Thread

It's the sasword 1 arms, they are better for grip than sasword 2. Yeah I like the loop on the back of burst bisons trigger. I put that on my rapid fire combo as well
(Jul. 25, 2015  3:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's the sasword 1 arms, they are better for grip than sasword 2. Yeah I like the loop on the back of burst bisons trigger. I put that on my rapid fire combo as well

Oh god Sasword 2 has uncomfortable looking arms, it looks amazing but it's not that good, I like Sasword 1 arms as well, no other arms are as comfortable in my opinion, what do you think?
Yeah sasword 1 are definitely the most comfortable for my hands. I can't think of many that would even rival it. Maybe gillusion but they are kinda bulky. Yeah the sasword 2 arms were designed to beat the sasword 1 arms and take them over as the best 1 hand grip arms, but they just don't, for my hands anyway, but they are kids toys and I am 6ft 3inches. Lol

Anyone our there happen to be selling crash b-daman? I am looking mostly for the rare ones. If so, pm me. I can pay with paypal, trade beys, whatever
(Jul. 25, 2015  2:05 PM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(May. 25, 2015  8:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Also I have a question, has Jet Leohjya got any good parts and how good the Jet core? I ordered this guy and wanted to know.

Nope, and it isn't that great. It is cool for novelty purposes but not that powerful unless you get the mechanic of firing him down really well. Totally impractical to use in a match and no best parts of kind. For power it's all about spike phoenix, if you can come to terms with spending $50 on b-daman, lol

Holy necro I made this years ago. Did this game ever take off?
For a few years, yeah Tongue_out
Finally got him!!! The crowning jewel of my crash/cross fight b-daman collection! Omega Bahamut!
[Image: zsx0eq.jpg][Image: 35n9caa.jpg][Image: 156tl03.jpg]
Wow, nice one!
Look, there's a franchise named after me, lol!
(Jan. 14, 2016  6:40 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally got him!!! The crowning jewel of my crash/cross fight b-daman collection! Omega Bahamut!
I refuse to acknowledge its existence
dude you are the rambo of b-damans
(May. 27, 2016  8:53 AM)Daman Wrote: Look, there's a franchise named after me, lol!
You comedian! XD
They r the second most coolest toys after beyblade
That always looked pretty cool, if a bit overkill with the design, haha. It's been a while since I last touched anything b-daman, does anyone know whether or not Crash B-daman is hard to find nowadays?
Also...
(Jan. 14, 2016  6:40 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally got him!!! The crowning jewel of my crash/cross fight b-daman collection! Omega Bahamut!

...since when did Dat Boi start making cameos in real life? lol
I wanna get back to B-Daman, but wanna be sure Drazeros or Dragold are good buys and which accessories are best
(Jun. 14, 2016  3:33 AM)Driger_Guy Wrote: I wanna get back to B-Daman, but wanna be sure Drazeros or Dragold are good buys and which accessories are best

depends on which drazeros you're talking about
Dragold is iffy

and for accessories get the system magazine, the power mantle for core change,and the Cannon arms for Echarge.
(Jun. 14, 2016  8:34 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Double Drazeros

get the upgraded version (Stream=Drazeros) instead,because it's an Echarge bdaman and because the core isnt transparent.
Driger_Guy You should get a Heavy Twin Core for your Double Drazeros.
ok so today i got my strike shots (the impact and split shot pack) and i was just playing around and i found out that a combo of mine works wonders with the split shot.it's like a shot gun!
I'm going to say this right now, I never found the B-Daman Animes that enjoyable. I saw Super B-Daman and... I wasn't interested, I saw Battle B-Daman later and while some comedy from the dub was cool, it couldn't hold my interest for a second full watch-through. I did see the Fire Spirits and I thought the dub sucked. I remember a friend watching Crash B-Daman but I was more interested in playing with his dog. I saw Cross Fight B-Daman and while the premise seems okay, it sucked compared to other toy based Animes at the time like Danball Senki, which I think is the best toy based show I've ever seen. I did see Cross Fight B-Daman es and while it had the "deepest" story, it was rather dull and the floating Gillusion was so stupid.
this game is dead
has anyone tried 2 spit shots in the twin/stream core?
Finally decided to get back into B-Daman since Cross Fight's quick end and got both Rising=Dracyan & Assault=Dragren ordered aswell as some tune up gear for both of them (System Magazine for Dracyan, and Convert Barrel & Scope Magazine and a Wide Magazine for its top loading part to be placed on the Scope Magazine for Dragren), plus Dracyan's Version-Up Parts, the Magnum Arm, plus 6 of the CB-21 B-Dama packs, I've seen videos of Assault=Dragren and it seems to be useful as a power type, so, gonna use the Assault Core for my eventual power type combo.
I wanted to know if sonic dravise was any decent. Can anyone help me?