Genbull Dragooon LW105GF

For the bests results, do you think it's best to put Dragooon on top or Genbull ? It totally change performances not only because of shape but because of left-right spinning
(Jun. 26, 2014  4:24 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: For the bests results, do you think it's best to put Dragooon on top or Genbull ? It totally change performances not only because of shape but because of left-right spinning
Dragooon on top for Spin-Stealing.
BD145/SA165 are better due to heavier weight that makes GF more controlable.
Also, they have more LAD.
BD145 doesn't have any LAD. It has 3 "spikes" on it. Plus, GF being so wide, it hardly hits the ground on a low track giving it more precession.
BD145 has more LAD. Also, that's not the whole point of my post.
How can BD145 have more LAD? When it hits the ground it immeditely loses Stamina...

Even if it's easier to control you can still be able to control it with practice.
No it doesn't. It spins a quarter of a rotation then dies.
I know you can but it's way harder. That's still not the whole point of my post.
Do you really need to fight me on this?
Your completely wrong dude. BD145 has no LAD.
(Jun. 26, 2014  10:26 PM)Echizen Wrote: Your completely wrong dude. BD145 has no LAD.
BD145 scrapes when it's spinning fully at times. When it's wobbling it's last Stamina it loses balance and the BD145 hits the ground and immediatly loses stamina. In terms of LAD BD145 is one of the worst tracks to use.

SA165 in Attack mode is the same as well, but it it's normal mode it has LAD.
With GF you don't really need a track with a lot of LAD, because a lot if times it won't fall down, because of GF's Diameter.

(Jun. 26, 2014  10:29 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  10:26 PM)Echizen Wrote: Your completely wrong dude. BD145 has no LAD.
BD145 scrapes when it's spinning fully at times. When it's wobbling it's last Stamina it loses balance and the BD145 hits the ground and immediatly loses stamina. In terms of LAD BD145 is one of the worst tracks to use.

SA165 in Attack mode is the same as well, but it it's normal mode it has LAD.

In attack mode it actually has good LAD, since it has much smaller Bumps and there's more of them.
(Jun. 26, 2014  10:29 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: With GF you don't really need a track with a lot of LAD, because a lot if times it won't fall down, because of GF's Diameter.
With BD145 it can scrape, though.
(Jun. 26, 2014  10:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  10:29 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: With GF you don't really need a track with a lot of LAD, because a lot if times it won't fall down, because of GF's Diameter.
With BD145 it can scrape, though.

It can scrape with most gimmick track with a decent diameter, that doesn't mean it will most of the time.

EDIT: or wait, you mean like mid battle when it's hit and scrapes? Oh. I thought you meant at the end of the battle.
Benchmark
Duo Hades SA165EWD

vs. GD BD145GF
BD145 win%: 25% (5 KO, O OS)

vs. GD SA165 (Regular Mode)GF
SA165 win%: 30% (4 KO, 2 OS)

Note: OS only occurred when my ewd got knocked off balance into scraping

Vs. GD SA165 (ZGA Mode)GF
SA165 Win%: 25% (5 KO, 0 OS)
Can you do the same extreme weak launch for the SA165/GD145? I got better results.
(Jun. 26, 2014  11:37 PM)Ocean Wrote: GD vs. Duo Gasher W145WD
Duo launched first. Dragooon banked 5 times, stalled 5 times.
Duo: 8 wins all OS
GD: 2 wins, 1 OS, 1 KO
Win Rate: 20%
Not so great.

You actually got worse results...
What about 85?

Pretty sure Your LW105 combo did better because it destabilized SA165, no?
(Jun. 26, 2014  11:39 PM)Echizen Wrote:
Not so great.

Quote:Duo Gasher W145WD vs. Genbull Dragooon BD145GF
Duo: 10 Wins, all OS
GD BD145: 10 wins, 6 KO, 4 OS
Win rate: 50%
(Jun. 26, 2014  11:59 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: What about 85?

Pretty sure Your LW105 combo did better because it destabilized SA165, no?

Yeah, it does at times, but it can straight out OS when it needs to (look at the two small testing videos I added to the bottom of the OP) and sorry I forgot about 85, I'll try to have that up by the end of the weekend.

(Jun. 27, 2014  1:59 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2014  11:39 PM)Echizen Wrote:
Not so great.

Quote:Duo Gasher W145WD vs. Genbull Dragooon BD145GF
Duo: 10 Wins, all OS
GD BD145: 10 wins, 6 KO, 4 OS
Win rate: 50%

Those results are still no where near what LW105 gets
GD85GF win %: 10% (2 KO, 0 OS)

This was just too low to be effective....
Genbull Dragooon W105GF Vs. Duo Gasher SA165EWD

GD: 0
DG:10(2SKO, 8OS)
Ties: 0

Genbull Dragooon win percentage: 0%

Yeah, this combo has looot of potential... Wink

"Really wish people would test like that for a combo (especially after saying they would do so) that shows a lot more potential than this one and with results that can be duplicated by people other than the thread creator *cough* *cough* Genbull dragooon lw105 gf"

What were you saying about duplicating results? Yeah I don't think so, haha...
Honestly Echizen, your results are probably most likely biased because you wanted to prove something to Time so bad. He was complimenting that others got the same results as you. I don't understand why you got so butthurt, unless I'm missing something here.
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:40 AM)Tr! Wrote: Honestly Echizen, your results are probably most likely biased because you wanted to prove something to Time so bad. He was complimenting that others got the same results as you. I don't understand why you got so butthurt, unless I'm missing something here.

No... that's not what he said... basically, he said people should stop testing my combo and test his, becuase he thinks his is better.

But if you think I'm biased watch the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5cTKsoV7e...ata_player
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:40 AM)Tr! Wrote: Honestly Echizen, your results are probably most likely biased because you wanted to prove something to Time so bad. He was complimenting that others got the same results as you. I don't understand why you got so butthurt, unless I'm missing something here.
Lol wut. For the record, he has posted videos of his testings before, and they are true. I don't think he'd be childish enough to make up tests just to make another user look stupid .

Post a vid Echizen.
EDIT: he already posted the vid...
Not really, he's just saying people should test like that more. I'm sure he meant what he said at the end as a joke. The video doesn't prove your not biased. I mean, mentally you want the opposing the combo to win and trying so hard to do that you don't even realize you're letting it win just to prove some point. I just finished tests of this from earlier and mind compliment Times a little bit better. Maybe it's just your launch with GF, idk, I can't watch the video.

Personally, I always tried to go for a stall or weak launched. For the most part it stalled I'm these tests.

Genbull Dragooon LW105GF vs. Duo Cancer SA165W2D
Genbull Dragooon: 1 win (KO)
Duo: 0 wins

"1 test?! What are you doing Tr!?". My reasoning behind this is that I HAD 20 FLIPPIN' TIES!! I tried and tried to redo them but I just got annoyed, hahahaha. The one KO was really cool. I was very surprised at how Duo didn't outspin this thing by a long shot.

Genbull Dragoooom LW105GF vs. Duo Cancer 230TB
Genbull: 18 wins (All KO)
Duo: 2 wins (All OS)
Genbull win rate: 90%

To get these KO's, you have to stall from right where Duo hits the stadium, that way it basically just pushes it out of the arena rather than a regular KO.
"shows a lot more potential than this one". How could I mess up launching this Beyblade? It only SKO's twice, and at a normal launch it has 80% of self KO'ing. So, my two SKO's were completely plausable. Becuase I launched at probably 25%. And your suppose to weak launch...
How can you mislaunch with GF? There's no sliding shoot, no banking, you just launch to the outside...

I'm sure your ties were courtesy of W2D tbh.