Gaming Random Thoughts

and i just saw a post on downdetector saying its back up
(May. 04, 2022  6:09 PM)Burn87 Wrote: and i just saw a post on downdetector saying its back up

Yeah it is
the zenith is op in terraria
Any interesting Roblox games to play? Ill play any game except for the really random ones and roleplay games

Im just bored, not a lot to do on the platform lately
(May. 07, 2022  5:17 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Any interesting Roblox games to play? Ill play any game except for the really random ones and roleplay games

Well what do you like? I personally really like Story Games and the horror in them and the Monster Chases they really kill some time. But if you like Anime then maybe you should try playing some Anime Remake Games. I know I rave about MHA a lot nowadays but this is just an example, I really like My Hero Mania because the Quirks and Fights are cool It took me 1/4th of my life to get One For All or any other games that peak your Intrest. Most likely whatever TV Series or Video Game Series is remade into Roblox into a Fun Game for everyone to play. I don't play a lot lately but I try to play as much as I can for nostalgia and to relive my Childhood lol. Hopefully, you find something that Interests you!
(May. 07, 2022  5:17 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Any interesting Roblox games to play? Ill play any game except for the really random ones and roleplay games

Well if you like Pokémon than come play loomian legacy if you want Beyblade than Beyblade rebirth but I like scary stories because the person who’s your babysitter ends up being the killer, anyway I guess there’s the legend games like speed legend and muscle legends but I don’t usually play those
What in your opinion is a forgotten racing game?
Auto Modelista. It's an old game for the PS2, amazing cell-shaded graphics. Despite the wonky physics in the US version, it's a very fun game.
(May. 09, 2022  8:15 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: Auto Modelista. It's an old game for the PS2, amazing cell-shaded graphics. Despite the wonky physics in the US version, it's a very fun game.

I remember that one! i used the fairlady all the time!
mario kart 7 for sure
zombie rush is fun!
PGR4, an overall good game, wonky drift physics, but that makes it fun, plus an arcade mode for when you want to mess around
or murder mystery 2
v rally racing even though its a trash game
Does anyone here play a mobile rhythm game called Arcaea? If you do, feel free to talk to/pm me! We should play together sometime and exchange friend IDs
anybody here play COD Mobile? if so, feel free to PM me, i can't play it right now cause my tablet is broke, so i'ma get it repaired soon or get it replaced
I love mario kart 8 deluxe

rainbow friends,doors,apierophobia,and other stuff. mainly horror story games Uncertain
Anyone following the PKMNSV news like a psychopath (other than me obvi)
I use to play mario kart wii but now I dont have a way to play it
(Dec. 13, 2021  1:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I just recently got back into Roblox and I was shocked to see how many changes there were while I was away so now I'm online way more often. My Username is UnseenUltimate so if you wanna play a game together or something just talk to me

I know I'm a bit late but are you still playing? 💀
kinda getting hype. im about to beat pokemon sword! And I can't wait to catch my fav pokemon Eternatus Smile
Anyone here heard of Metropolis Street Racer? It's basically a predecessor to Project Gotham Racing
Who knows how to hack/exploit in roblox? Just PM me. Dont worry im not gonna beg for hacks i already know how to do myself.