Gaming Random Thoughts

Since I got a newer phone model awhile back, it had a great capacity for open-world games so I downloaded Ark: Survival Evolved. Ive been pretty hooked into it — its a survival game featuring dinosaurs and other extinct animals you could kill and tame. Exploring the map never fails to amaze me, since the geography details change and there could be an animal any moment

Im a little late into the Ark craze (if people are still enjoying it at all). Does anyone else play it? My friends never heard of it before
I played it a while back and really enjoyed it. I mean, who doesn’t like dinosaurs?

Right now I am really liking Pokémon Legends Arceus. I really enjoy the catching mechanic.
Anyone know how to beat the vertical scroller at the penultimate part of WOL. I want to take Mega Man, Bowser and Kirby into the finale.
who here plays cod cold war
I watched the first Nintendo Direct of 2022, and I gotta say what a strong way to start out the year! A new Mario Strikers game, some more info on Splatoon 3, a bit more info on Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Portal’s being ported to the system, Nintendo Switch Sports, and New Mario Kart 8 Delixe tracks via DLC. There was also Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and the Kingdom Hearts games are being ported but I’m not really into either series. They are still cool though.
(Feb. 10, 2022  12:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I watched the first Nintendo Direct of 2022, and I gotta say what a strong way to start out the year! A new Mario Strikers game, some more info on Splatoon 3, a bit more info on Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Portal’s being ported to the system, Nintendo Switch Sports, and New Mario Kart 8 Delixe tracks via DLC. There was also Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and the Kingdom Hearts games are being ported but I’m not really into either series. They are still cool though.
I’m mixed on Kirby as a newer fan, and a little disappointed Pythra’s gone....
Since i am a fanboy for tower defense games i used to play a game called bloon tower defense and I'm actually shocked to see how fun the latest versions are, gonna grind it for hours.
I made a Roblox avatar that is a crossover of Touhou and Beyblade, Here is the link for my profile to see for yourself
https://www.roblox.com/users/1514886690/profile
Gonna go crush Galeem and Dharkon tonight.
(Feb. 11, 2022  1:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Gonna go crush Galeem and Dharkon tonight.

im still on world of dark trying to figure out the owl thing and I thought u didnt have ssbu
was playing Minecraft and killed a guy in full enchanted Netherite with 3 perfect criticals in a row

He started saying I was hacking and a cheater and I told him"even without my armor or enchants I could still kick your carp if I wanted too"
in that server I have an enchanted Netherite sword named Jarvis, Scan His Balls and the enchants are Sharpness V, Fire Aspect II, Sweeping Edge III, Looting III, Knockback II, Mending, Unbreaking III
The enchants on my armor (all pieces have the same enchants) Protection IV, Mending, Unbreaking III, Thorns III
My Pickaxe enchants are Efficiency V, Mending, Unbreaking III, Fortune III (the Pickaxe is named Toothpick)
the server has its own economy and enchants cost diamond so in my ender chest I have a full stack of diamond blocks
I'm talking up the whole page so i'll shut up now
im very confused
it is just me talking about me beating kid in PvP on a Minecraft server and the giving a description of my tools and armor enchants
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2022  1:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Gonna go crush Galeem and Dharkon tonight.

im still on world of dark trying to figure out the owl thing and I thought u didnt have ssbu

Just bought it late last year and beat the both of them.
(Feb. 18, 2022  12:27 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: im still on world of dark trying to figure out the owl thing and I thought u didnt have ssbu

Just bought it late last year and beat the both of them.

I kinda gave up on world of dark
What's the highest cps you've ever gotten? I got 13 on a trackpad lol.

somehow, tho I can't butterfly higher than 14 on a mouse. I might as well jitter.
in ssbu I just did me as bowser vs diddy donkey kong and king k rool
okay, so i want to create a thread for a specific roblox game, is that allowed??? also i looked up and there is no thread forcit already sooooo.
(Apr. 20, 2022  5:51 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay, so i want to create a thread for a specific roblox game, is that allowed??? also i looked up and there is no thread forcit already sooooo.

id check before doing so with staff
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I was playing Let's go Pikachu and I was exploring the Seafoam Islands since I needed to grind to go to Sabrina's Gym. And then I accidentally encounter ARTICUNO! I don't know why I made this decision but I decided to try battling it when I only had Razz Berries and Regular Pokeballs and Pokemon at the Levels around 43 when Articuno was level 50. It took almost all my Pokemon and some healing but I actually beat Articuno and then I was just like Gasp. So then it gives me a chance to catch it and I tell myself I got lucky that I defeated Articuno and I probably wouldn't be able to catch it. But surprisingly after only 10 Pokeballs and Some Razz Berries I actually caught Articuno and at this point I'm bouncing off the walls like Belial with an Activated Almight Driver. Keep in mind I only had 5 Gym Battles, Regular Pokeballs and Razz Berries, and Pokemon around level 43. I have amazing luck and I myself don't even know how this happened.

BRUH IVE TRIED HARDER TO GET A PIKACHU AND FAILED, HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:45 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:37 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Any roblox players?

me! i play mostly murder mystery, tower of he-doublehockeysticks, loomian legacy, and beyblade physics project

You play Beyblade Physics also?

(Jul. 23, 2021  8:38 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: my  favorite game is infamous second son
h

(Jul. 23, 2021  8:38 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: my  favorite game is infamous second son for ps4
h

(Oct. 28, 2007  10:12 PM)Ichida Wrote: I'm playing -->PS2<-- games on it, people. Show me how you play a PS2 game on a PSP. And it was only $20 anyways, which is a good deal since I've seen it elsewhere for $50, and I saw it at Pacific Mall for $100, for some reason.

have you heard ofinfamous second son

yes, but TBH i like infamous 2 the most, it has good graphics for it's time and a feeling of nostalgia
I forgot to add I got gold mario in mario kart 8 deluxe
(May. 04, 2022  2:25 AM)Burn87 Wrote: Well, roblox is broken rn

Yeah, hopefully it does not last more than a week. For some reason for me, when I was playing Sonic Speed Sim, I was not affected until I left Roblox and tried to log back in.

Hopefully it will not erase the progress I created during that time.
(May. 04, 2022  5:20 AM)WizardBlader Wrote:
(May. 04, 2022  2:25 AM)Burn87 Wrote: Well, roblox is broken rn

Yeah, hopefully it does not last more than a week. For some reason for me, when I was playing Sonic Speed Sim, I was not affected until I left Roblox and tried to log back in.

Hopefully it will not erase the progress I created during that time.
I was playing beyblade physics and I noticed chat wasn't working and my avavtar was anoob, I tried logging back in and my roblox fully broke right then, I got logged back in but no game will load
roblox is boring as hell