Gaming Random Thoughts

My brother was playing fusion fall.
Then I left to throw-up. They need to fix that Unity Player, the game keeps crashing. And who has to fix it for little J? Oh yea, me >.>
Every Extend Extra Extreme is amazing omg
all the LEGO thing is just stuped!i got lego indiana jones with my 360 and it sucks,i havnt played it more than maybe half an hour from the day i got it
(Jan. 04, 2009  6:17 PM)Roan Wrote: What the fuuuuuck

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2009/01/04/...velopment/

WHAT.

Lego... rock band... lego... rock band.

Still don't see the connetion. o.0

So it's exactly the same but the character that appears on the screen who you don't even look at 99% of the time is some lego dude? =S
I know, it sounds like the worst idea ever and I really hope it never happens. I'd like to think Harmonix is smarter than to throw their franchise into stupid spin-offs ala Guitar Hero.
(Jan. 04, 2009  7:04 PM)Roan Wrote: No.

Just no.

This. But from me.

Also, this game idea is almost as bad as the time my teacher tried to link fruits and racism. I'm actually, not sure which is worse.
Eww.........I hate that video. D:
(Jan. 04, 2009  7:10 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Eww.........I hate that video. D:

It's a neat concept that didn't work out too well imo. =S
(Jan. 04, 2009  7:17 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  7:10 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Eww.........I hate that video. D:

It's a neat concept that didn't work out too well imo. =S

Yeah......I mean I appreciate that they put a lot of time into it and all but the end product, to me at least, just looks.....ugly. Uncertain

would be awesome if they made a functional RB guitar made out of legos

And TT said a LEGO Transformers game is stupid.
WHAT!? that video is sick Chocked
I like lego but wouldn't it be redundant?
was wondering how long that would take
youre doing it wrong

but LOL NONETHELESS HAHAHAHAHA
Swapped over my broken PS3 for an Xbox 360, and got the following;

PS3 + 3 Games ( GTA4, Warhawk and Rainbow Six Vegas ) = $350 ( I didn't care anyways, the PS3 is broken so anything i got was something ), EB Games were doing a deal on Xbox 360's so I got for $350; Arcade Xbox 360, 2 Games ( Which you get with the System ), Guitar Hero 3 bundle, Play and Charge Kit + 3 Months of Xbox Live.

Happy with what I got and there was really no point for me to hold the PS3 anymore since Tekken 6 is coming to the Xbox 360 aswell and plus on the side the 360 has a bigger variety of games and a awesome online service.
TELL ME I"M NOT SEEING SOMETHING TELL ME MY EYES ARE WRONG asdljhflkwejrhdsf AHHAHh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCKq3q_j...re=related
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:37 PM)Sega Wrote: Swapped over my broken PS3 for an Xbox 360, and got the following;

PS3 + 3 Games ( GTA4, Warhawk and Rainbow Six Vegas ) = $350 ( I didn't care anyways, the PS3 is broken so anything i got was something ), EB Games were doing a deal on Xbox 360's so I got for $350; Arcade Xbox 360, 2 Games ( Which you get with the System ), Guitar Hero 3 bundle, Play and Charge Kit + 3 Months of Xbox Live.

Happy with what I got and there was really no point for me to hold the PS3 anymore since Tekken 6 is coming to the Xbox 360 aswell and plus on the side the 360 has a bigger variety of games and a awesome online service.
good 4 u
hurray for wii60
hey how can i improve the xzibit meme. Im not going to say sup tho. and brad you saw the endgadet post? lol
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:37 PM)Sega Wrote: Swapped over my broken PS3 for an Xbox 360, and got the following;

sucks it broke, explains why you weren't on psn LOL.
too me that sounds like a pretty good trade. still didn't you want hdd?