Gaming Random Thoughts

I didn't want to get annoying. ^^;
I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts. I've been an EGM subscriber and loyalist for the past 3 years.

But honestly I'm not all that surprised. I just hope their podcasts stick around, I'd be lost without 1Up Yours.
i am so angry they butchered my gfw radio into coma inducing lan party

lets make a podcast that you listen to girls who dont know what they are talking about; because boobs matter!

ryan scott is having difficultys carrying this podcast
Ugh I hate Anthony Gallegos so much. He was cool until he turned into an emo carp whining about how he doesn't have a girlfriend in every blog and podcast.

And his music is awful.
[Image: avatarpic-l.png]

I swear Ellis if you don't fix this situation I will never trust you again. You gave me hope. Don't follow the same path as the past.

I believe you can change. Don't let me down. Give me change now. Stop this madness. Stop UGO. You are 1up's only hope.
i just read on twitter that most of the gamevideos staff has been fired
fuuuck i hate everything
i bought a year gold xboxliveSmile and am gonna get gears of war 2 from a friend today,am so happy!!!
have fun, the service is great and there is a lot of fun to be had for live, even though I could care less about it. Protip: Gears 2 is getting less Live activity than Halo 3.
(Jan. 07, 2009  12:19 AM)Sam Wrote: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/06/paidco...lls-story/

NOOO FUUUCK

Looks like i wont be getting that Free 1 Year subscription to the magazine ;_;

Trying GTA4 again, while I was sorta left pissed off beating it with the not so good ending im willing to give it another go and see again if its not as good as i said before. I just dont dig the whole re-invention of everything in a way, theres not much refrence to the past GTA's and it doesnt link to anything, its just like they've completely started fresh on this one, and I dont like the range of activities to do on it and the Dating/Freind stuff is boring tbh.

Oh yeah i got a Disk with 5 Xbox Live Arcade games with my Arcade system, apart from UNO and Pacman, the other games arent the best.

Also got a free download of Banjo Kazooie today since I snatched up an Old free Pre-Order promo thingy, now i've only got like 10MB left on my Memory Card Angry
(Jan. 05, 2009  11:17 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  7:15 PM)yruahippo Wrote: http://kotaku.com/5123292/sony-to-close-...e=true&s=x

"We don't have any such plan."

While it never good to say you lay people off and close division (although Sony do this a lot, Sony Wonder died because Sony did want brand to only do music, and IIRC they killed their Robot developers), I think it would only be salt in wound to lie.

I love how Kotaku reported on how a Microsoft rep says their layoffs have been greatly exaggerated, but dismisses the Sony rep who says that the division shut-down is a lie, because a source close to the Times said it was happening. Because some how Sony no longer knows what is actually happening within themselves.

Although considering it was Luke who wrote that Division Shut-Down article, I'm not all that surprised.
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:20 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Because some how Sony no longer knows what is actually happening within themselves.

actually it has often been the case at sony that they don't know what is actually happening within themselves
(Jan. 07, 2009  10:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: for the 1up lovers

http://jeff-greenspeak.blogspot.com/2009...e-1up.html

I love Jeff Green. He really hit the nail on the head there.
Sega Wrote:I just dont dig the whole re-invention of everything in a way, theres not much refrence to the past GTA's and it doesnt link to anything, its just like they've completely started fresh on this on

I'm pretty sure that was the point. :\
Give me list of 360 games that aren't subpar that are not some shooter.
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:33 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Give me list of 360 games that aren't subpar that are not some shooter.

get out
Way to be carp Brad.

Instead of actually answering a genuine question, you don't. Good job.
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:42 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Way to be carp Brad.

Instead of actually answering a genuine question, you don't. Good job.

didn't realize you'd actually just bought a 360, my bad

also, fable 2 and fallout 3 and oblivion are a start
fable2!
ninga gaiden 2!