Gaming Random Thoughts

Imagine having fast enough hands to do EX tatsu Cr.lk Cr.mk Cr.hk into EX shoryu
I've been playing a lot of Enter The Gungeon on Switch recently. I only got it 11 days ago, and my play time is already 40 HOURS!
I have been playing a lot of Cookie Run Kingdoms, really fun game. I want to make a thread but wanted to see if anyone else plays. So do you have Cookie Run Kingdom?
Terraria is by far the best
My Starter is piplup in brilliant diamond and shining pearl
i usually always pick water starters
with the exception of Heartgold Soulsilver Gold And silver
sun and moon
and maybe x y but i haven't played x y yet and sword and shield
Unpopular Opinion: Need for Speed Heat Wasn't A return to form, And Rivals Is better.
The Handling Made me want to kill my self
The First drift event Was a disaster
And the reason I quit the game, It was required to progress too!
Also the Only good song in the game was Tu Manera, It's A certified BOP
Rivals Has way more god songs and was hard (Pause) In a good way, The Handling was good.
You started with a porsche, No It's not a tutorial car either. Rivals And 2015 Were my First 8 gen console Need for speed games
I don't think Nitro And The 3ds And Vita, Nor does Most Wanted U Count Because thats a gen 7 game, Made for the Wii U wiith extra features
I know this rant is useless but If i can post this somewhere with out getting Raided for hating heat.
(Oct. 24, 2021  9:40 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have been playing a lot of Cookie Run Kingdoms, really fun game. I want to make a thread but wanted to see if anyone else plays. So do you have Cookie Run Kingdom?

I don't play kingdoms, but I used to play the normal Cookie Run.
I've recently started playing Roblox. Can't deny, it's a fun game. Anyways, I'm willing to play together with my WBO pals, so if you wanna add me, it's @eramsy
I just recently got back into Roblox and I was shocked to see how many changes there were while I was away so now I'm online way more often. My Username is UnseenUltimate so if you wanna play a game together or something just talk to me
I played smash ultimate and I just got the kazuya dlc
hey anyone know how to get opal hilts in islands roblox lol?
who here has fighters pass 2 for smash! I do! and Im receiving my fighters pass 1!
also if anyone wants to friend my username is eggfer_P
resident evil 2 is to bloody GROSS
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: resident evil 2 is to bloody GROSS

Yeah, but the inclusion of the gigachad MR X makes up for it.

*X Gon Give It To Ya intensifies*
eh I guess thats true
anyone excited for the fnaf security breach release yesterday?
not really
So I was playing Let's go Pikachu and I was exploring the Seafoam Islands since I needed to grind to go to Sabrina's Gym. And then I accidentally encounter ARTICUNO! I don't know why I made this decision but I decided to try battling it when I only had Razz Berries and Regular Pokeballs and Pokemon at the Levels around 43 when Articuno was level 50. It took almost all my Pokemon and some healing but I actually beat Articuno and then I was just like Gasp. So then it gives me a chance to catch it and I tell myself I got lucky that I defeated Articuno and I probably wouldn't be able to catch it. But surprisingly after only 10 Pokeballs and Some Razz Berries I actually caught Articuno and at this point I'm bouncing off the walls like Belial with an Activated Almight Driver. Keep in mind I only had 5 Gym Battles, Regular Pokeballs and Razz Berries, and Pokemon around level 43. I have amazing luck and I myself don't even know how this happened.
Monday, It All comes to this
*GAMECUBE THEME INTENSFIES*
*GOODWILL ALSO INTENSIFIES*
lol going to Best buy target walmart And of course, GOODMAN, I mean goodwill,
Rashad Goodwill
For christmas. I give update and might even record a review dunno
Hunting Switch Oled
Indigo gamecube
Wii
Wii U (highly unlikley, Those things sold like, Well,Lets just say they didn't sell well
Playstation 2
Xbox 360
Xbox Series S
Why hasn't Nintendo sued all the pokemon mobile games? Just a random question
Anyone here planning to compete in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe North American Open 2022 this weekend?
I just finished the story of tekken 7
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just finished the story of tekken 7
Ah yes, the game where I don’t understand and didn’t know about until the demon guy joined smash.
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:08 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:01 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just finished the story of tekken 7
Ah yes, the game where I don’t understand and didn’t know about until the demon guy joined smash.

I was so happy when kazuya joined smash and now I have him lmao