Game Glitches

(Oct. 12, 2012  7:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: I found Buried Alive in mah Pokémon Red game. Not.

So, I noticed that it's impossible for any of my Pokémon to learn the HM Flash in my Heart Gold game. I've obtained the HM, completed the game, and tried it on various Pokémon including Meowth, but it just won't work. Angry I wonder why...

What particular Pokemon did you try it on?
I'm surprised people haven't said this "MissingNo".The glitch in pokemon Red & Blue. Nuff said.
I think I had something like that in Pokemon Emerald. I spilled something on it and the next thing I know when I turn on the game is that I'm in a city I have never been to, had NO Pokemon and when I went in the grass, the missingno. Appeared.
(Oct. 12, 2012  3:55 PM)xSora10 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  7:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: I found Buried Alive in mah Pokémon Red game. Not.

So, I noticed that it's impossible for any of my Pokémon to learn the HM Flash in my Heart Gold game. I've obtained the HM, completed the game, and tried it on various Pokémon including Meowth, but it just won't work. Angry I wonder why...

What particular Pokemon did you try it on?

Like I said, I tried it on about five different Meowth. I also tried it on a Nidoran♂ and a Pidgey. Oh, and Mewtwo, just for fun. Tongue_out But nothing worked. Tired

(Oct. 12, 2012  9:05 PM)Tri Wrote: I think I had something like that in Pokemon Emerald. I spilled something on it and the next thing I know when I turn on the game is that I'm in a city I have never been to, had NO Pokemon and when I went in the grass, the missingno. Appeared.

Tri, you lying idiot. Tongue_out_wink That's not how MissingNo works. Tired
(Oct. 12, 2012  7:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: So, I noticed that it's impossible for any of my Pokémon to learn the HM Flash in my Heart Gold game. I've obtained the HM, completed the game, and tried it on various Pokémon including Meowth, but it just won't work. Angry I wonder why...

Flash is not a HM in D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2..

Do you have a Mew? if you do, try it on that, since it learns every TM/HM possible ..

(Oct. 14, 2012  7:08 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  7:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: So, I noticed that it's impossible for any of my Pokémon to learn the HM Flash in my Heart Gold game. I've obtained the HM, completed the game, and tried it on various Pokémon including Meowth, but it just won't work. Angry I wonder why...

Do you have a Mew? if you do, try it on that, since it learns every TM/HM possible ..

Uhh, then how do I own it? :\

Mew? You can only get Mew in Heart Gold via Action Replay Codes, which I don't use.
dude all of you guys have not played fifa if you think you have found the best glitches.once i was suppose to take a penalty the goal keeper saved it but they still gave me a goal .here are some glitches from other people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-xmviJzw...ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTO7hA1__S4
(Oct. 14, 2012  7:25 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  7:08 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Uhh, then how do I own it? :\

Mew? You can only get Mew in Heart Gold via Action Replay Codes, which I don't use.

It's a TM, lol.

Just like from friends or anything, lol.
Speaking of pokemon, in diamond, there was an outbreak of beldam, every time I got one's health red, I threw a pokeball, and I didn't get it.(I want my metagross)
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:05 PM)Tri Wrote: I think I had something like that in Pokemon Emerald. I spilled something on it and the next thing I know when I turn on the game is that I'm in a city I have never been to, had NO Pokemon and when I went in the grass, the missingno. Appeared.
Duck of Hades Wrote:Tri, you lying idiot. Tongue_out_wink That's not how MissingNo works. Tired

Lying idiot? That was mean! ;(

It may not have been missingno., but it was a question mark.
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:28 AM)Tri Wrote:
Duck of Hades Wrote:Tri, you lying idiot. Tongue_out_wink That's not how MissingNo works. Tired

You know very well that I'm playing, Mr. Not Sexy Man. ;\

Yeah, and I'm Mewtwo. Tired
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:24 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Speaking of pokemon, in diamond, there was an outbreak of beldam, every time I got one's health red, I threw a pokeball, and I didn't get it.(I want my metagross)

Are you sure that's a glitch ...
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:24 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Speaking of pokemon, in diamond, there was an outbreak of beldam, every time I got one's health red, I threw a pokeball, and I didn't get it.(I want my metagross)

Beldum has an extremely low catch rate. It's not a glitch.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitches

Even a quick reader can spend an hour or two digging through all of these; the Pokémon series is likely completely unrivaled in glitches by series, if not by individual game.
Once, in madden, I ran the ball through the middle of the line, and two guys came after me. I used the spin move, and instead of spinning around them, I put my hand on his shoulder and flipped over him. I scored a touchdown, lol :3
(Oct. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)DaRk MeTaL Wrote: I'm surprised people haven't said this "MissingNo".The glitch in pokemon Red & Blue. Nuff said.

I just said that, on the same page.
Also, I'm not sure if someone said this, but I saw a video with really creepy glitches. One of them was in a Sim game, and if two characters mate (I know, dumb) and have a baby, the baby may be glitched and look terrifying, horribly, disgustingly deformed. I forget which video, I'l post a link if I find it.
(Oct. 15, 2012  6:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:28 AM)Tri Wrote:

You know very well that I'm playing, Mr. Not Sexy Man. ;\

Yeah, and I'm Mewtwo. Tired

In Emerald, MissingNo appears as a question mark, if thats what he means.
(Oct. 15, 2012  8:51 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Beldum has an extremely low catch rate. It's not a glitch.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitches

Even a quick reader can spend an hour or two digging through all of these; the Pokémon series is likely completely unrivaled in glitches by series, if not by individual game.

That is some tauros dung, it's health was at red and i used ultra balls( if I could get another master ball, I would use that). And Duck of hades, if any pokemon, I would think you to be a Golduck, let alone a psyduck.
I was using my Action Replay on my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness game, and then I tried to download some more codes then... BAM! My Character is a Torterra Lv. 50, and I never even evolved. Then I tried it on my Diamond game, and it didn't work. Lesson Learned: Never trust hacks.
(Oct. 17, 2012  10:17 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Once, in madden, I ran the ball through the middle of the line, and two guys came after me. I used the spin move, and instead of spinning around them, I put my hand on his shoulder and flipped over him. I scored a touchdown, lol :3
lol

theres a glitch on call of duty black ops where Catastro had a floating cigarette.
In Infamous 2 i somehow got a militia member to hover across 2 buildings and an infected was standing doin nothing.
Toy Story 3(lol my cousin asked to play w/ him) my car sunk into the ground.
Ac3 Templars kept spawning.