Gabriel

Started trying to write up an article, but I got stuck on a few things. If anyone isn't too busy and wants to finish it, you're more than welcome to.
Otherwise, put some tips up and I'll be able to finish it off myself Smile

Gabriel:

Released under Habro with an Engine Gear as "White Gabriel G"

Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
Twin Horn is considered as one of the best ARs available for Zombie/Survival customizations. It is thin, lightweight and round in shape, all qualities that make for a prime survival combo. Adding to those, it also possesses great spin-stealing ability due to the notches all around both its wings.
Its size and round shape also make this AR line up perfectly with the Wide Survivor WD, as well as the Wide Defense, which are also the top WD choices for Zombie combos, nullifying any recoil the AR might have had upon impact, while still keeping its spin-stealing ability and increasing both survival and defense.

Important Note: Hasbro's Version of Gabriel has completely altered the attack ring, by changing it to a Sub-ring Style Attack ring instead of keeping the ring on the Blade Base like the original Takara version. Therefore, In all combinations that the Twin Horn is used, Only Takara Versions are recommended for Zombie customization.

Weight Disk (WD): Revolver Attacker
See Special Weight Disks > See Revolver Attack

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Spin Right (MW Core)
See Neo-Right SG

Blade Base (BB): SG-Wing Base
The tip on the Blade base is flat, so this would lead one to believe that it is an attack type Beyblade.

Sub-Ring (S-AR):
The downside of using the Subring on this base is that, the opposing beyblade may 'catch' the Sub-ring as it is spinning and cause it to abruptly stop, causing Gabriel to lose both balance, and a lot of spin.
Sub-Rings such as these, which are wide enough to cause unnecessary problems should not be used to anyone wanting to beyblade competatively.

Use in Zombie Customization:
Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
Weight Disk(WD): Wide Survivor/Wide Defense
Spin Gear(SG):
Blade Base (B:
Support Parts (SP):

-Insert Description here- << I don't own Wide defense or Survivors so I haven't had chance to test it as such, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them Smile

Overall:
Gabriel's AR is a good choice in Zombie/Survival combination. (Need to expand on this further but stuck on what to write, anyone have ideas?)

I still need to elaborate on the blade base and such, but it'll come in time Smile Hope this is looking a bit better than the first edit.
Also, Thanks to king of Darkness for help revamping the AR description and to everyone else for giving me hints and tips for this article, it's greatly appreciated Smile
To be completely honest, it's pretty poorly written and you don't seem to understand how we write our articles here ... I suggest reading over some current articles.
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To be completely honest, it's pretty poorly written and you don't seem to understand how we write our articles here ... I suggest reading over some current articles.

Thanks For the input.
I'll review it later, was something quick I cooked up.
I think I also need to test Gabriel a bit to get the idea of how it works properly.

I'll give it another try a little later when the one I can test fully arrives in the mail Smile
I have my Gabriel still NIB. If we put the article up, I can make flawless pictures, maybe also without stickers.
I've got a lot of piccies for Gabriel (I've grown stupidly fond of it since it arrived) and I don't want to use it until I get my white version.
If you want pictures of the white one when I get it, I'll be more than happy to do them.
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:32 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To be completely honest, it's pretty poorly written and you don't seem to understand how we write our articles here ... I suggest reading over some current articles.

Thanks For the input.
I'll review it later, was something quick I cooked up.
I think I also need to test Gabriel a bit to get the idea of how it works properly.

I'll give it another try a little later when the one I can test fully arrives in the mail Smile
A hint: don't use words like "me" and "I". Smile
Rename "support parts" to "subring".

I think, generally, the data is alright. It's mainly a presentation problem.
Small quickies for editing:
See Neo-Spin Right-> See Neo Right SG
Sub-Ring-> S-AR
Habro->Hasbro
See Special Weight Disks.->See Revolver Attack
(Sep. 02, 2008  4:33 AM)G Wrote: Small quickies for editing:
See Neo-Spin Right-> See Neo Right SG
Sub-Ring-> S-AR
Habro->Hasbro
See Special Weight Disks.->See Revolver Attack

Thanks Smile I made a mistake on Hasbro? O_O

I'm home today, so I'll try and touch up the article bits at a time.
I have a bit of problem with presentation though, as Nic said, I felt really nervous writing thinking "I hope I got some of this right"
(Aug. 31, 2008  12:16 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
Gabriel's Twin Horn is a fairly unique AR with various capabilities, one of the most common is in Zombie customization,
Because of the small notches and almost perfectly rounded Attack ring, it is easy for it to regain spin from it's opponent,
It also has been known to show Smash Attack capabilities, however, due to the recoil it can produce, it can end up doing more harm to your beyblade than your opponent.

I don't think this needs a mention. Just elaborate some more on what it does best, something like:

Twin Horn is considered as one of the best ARs available for Zombie/Survival customizations. It is thin, lightweight and round in shape, all qualities that make for a prime survival combo. Adding to those, it also possesses great spin-stealing ability due to the notches all around both its wings.
Its size and round shape also make this AR line up perfectly
(? - I don't own the thing, just saw pictures) with the Wide Survivor WD (and Wide Defense?), which is also the top WD choice for Zombie combos, nullifying any recoil the AR might have had upon impact, while still keeping its spin-stealing ability and increasing both survival and defense.

Etc...

(Aug. 31, 2008  12:16 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Blade Base (BB): SG-Wing Base
The tip on the Blade base is flat, so this would lead me to believe that it is an attack type Beyblade.
The Support part, or "Wing", on this beyblade can be useful, but it also can not be.
Because the wing is so low to the ground, it may have the ability to use an Upper Attack as it can get underneath,

Avoid comments like the one underlined.
About the wing, I wouldn't really call it upper attack.

(Aug. 31, 2008  12:16 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Overall:
Gabriel's Twin Horn is very useful if you want to pursue Zombie Customization, however if you want to go for a smashing capability, the Twin Horn is nor for you.
See Smash Attack. For better AR's for that.

Once again, I don't think this deserves a mention.

Just read through some of the other articles to get a general idea of how you should go on about writing it. As it has been mentioned, avoid using "I" and "me" and be objective. Watch out with spelling mistakes as well.
Also, if you feel you're not knowledgeable enough about a certain part/bey, let someone else do the article. You can always give some input here if you're comfortable with it.
Follow that, and you should be fine =)
Twin Horn's Smash Attack is a noteworthy comment ... however, not in the way it's mentioned here. It's more like a Survival AR with a small chance for Critical Hits.
Thanks guys Smile Really appreciated. I'll probably be able to sort this article out when I'm not too busy with other things. *hoping I don't get piled on with college work this week*
(Sep. 02, 2008  11:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Twin Horn's Smash Attack is a noteworthy comment ... however, not in the way it's mentioned here. It's more like a Survival AR with a small chance for Critical Hits.

Also, should I describe it as such when I revamp my article?

Edit: Article has been edited in a few areas but still needs work, especially in mention of smash attack.
Also, I took several pictures in case the article ever gets completed
I seriously don't like the stickers for Gabriel, hence why there's only the bitbeast sticker:

[Image: SNC10823.jpg]
[Image: SNC10834.jpg]
[Image: SNC10833.jpg]
[Image: SNC10825.jpg]
[Image: SNC10826.jpg]
[Image: SNC10830.jpg]
[Image: SNC10832.jpg]
[Image: SNC10831.jpg]

Hope you guys don't mind me posting this here Smile I'll take a photo of the sticker sheet once I find it too.
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:13 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Those are really good, Gekiryu!

Thanks <3
Nice photography. I'm very impressed.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:59 PM)Nic Wrote: Nice photography. I'm very impressed.

thanks Nic Smile Trying to get lighting in my bedroom is a pain, the sun comes up on my side of the house, so by 3 in the afternoon it's quite dark, which is when I took the pics XD
Why do you say that the takara version of twinhorn is used more for zombie combos? Isnt it the hasbro version that can support the dragoon saucer ar?
Please do not respond to long dormant threads that are several years old. In this case, a decade. If you want to make changes to that wiki page, either check for a more recent thread or open a fresh one.