Ga's story: In All But Blood

Poll: What do you think of my story?

I love it! It's amazing and you're very good at writing! Keep it up!
50.00%
This is pretty good. You should continue, but it could be better
30.95%
This is okay. I kind of like it. It looks good, but it needs improvement.
4.76%
Meh. It's okay, but it definitely needs a lot of work. It could be better.
4.76%
This kind of sucks. TBH, this story should be revamped. Lots of things are wrong here, and you should just stop with this story. Speechless
2.38%
I hate this! There is nothing good about this story at all! It would be better for the world if you didn't continue this story at all for the rest of your life! Angry
7.14%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
Chapter 1: The Infant Stage (Click to View)
this looks very intresting.
(Jan. 20, 2011  1:55 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: this looks very intresting.

Thank you! It gets much better, believe me.
i like it. and why does this part remind me of my story?
title Wrote:Ga's story:
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:12 PM)Ra Wrote: i like it. and why does this part remind me of my story?
title Wrote:Ga's story:

Because my nickname is Ga? I didn't even see the resemblance until you pointed it out. lol XD . What a coincidence.
Chapter 1 part 2 will be coming up very soon!! Hopefully today/tomorrow!

EDIT: I'm sorry, those who are actually bothering to read this, but this is Midterm week, and I've been cracking down on my subjects for my midterms. I'm also a bit low on creativity. I have the general gist of the plot, but putting in filler dialogue is difficult...
I'm almost done typing up the second part, and part 2 chapter 1 will most likely be up today! yeah!
Part 2 of Chapter 1 is up! It's really good! Please! This story needs more readers! And I've added a poll too!
i love this story its amazing it should be turned into a book i LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE IIIIITTTTTTTT
Thanks! I'm hoping to do that actually!
well you should because it is AWESOME.i am now the number 1 fan of this story
you story is now 5 stars
Thanks! I appreciate it. It takes time to think up the other stuff that builds the plot.
This story i the most epic thing i've ever read! (And i think mine are good) ;O;
Thank you! I really appreciate the high ratings people! I just want more readers, is all. And can you vote in my poll? Thanks!
Entertaning indeed. You can really describe the environment so it's easy to imagen and I don't even get lost Tongue_out
(Jan. 29, 2011  12:40 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: Entertaning indeed. You can really describe the environment so it's easy to imagen and I don't even get lost Tongue_out

I was trying to describe it using imagery to "paint a picture" in the readers' heads. And how do you get lost? You mean with the location switching, by my bolded headlines?
I have finally got ideas for Part 3, ending Chapter 1! I'm writing it now! It should be up within the week.
Tip:never put a like it poll or jaems will always put the worst
I added a small part of chapter 3 into part 2 because I misplaced it. It's the last part before the scene switches to the human medical center with Angela dying.
What a great story! I will be checking back here often for updates.
Very Good =D
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its kinda good but it needs more effect to make it shine or fly like a hawk!!!!!!!1
^Hah. I can appreciate that.
(Kai-V's got me too! Tongue_out_wink)