(Oct. 24, 2018  4:47 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I have only played sanandreas

Did u complete it ?
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:48 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:47 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I have only played sanandreas

Did u complete it ?
I played it when I was just 7 
So , no I didn’t
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:48 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Did u complete it ?
I played it when I was just 7 
So , no I didn’t

I played it at 12 yrs 
But i completed with the help of my friends
Cos we were big time gamers
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I wish I could play It but I am not old enough. ?

TBH Every kid in India has played it at least once, including me
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I wish I could play It but I am not old enough. ?
If a game has“18+” written on the cover, doesn’t mean you can’t play it ,after all those 16+ and 18+ games are the real deal
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:01 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
If a game has“18+” written on the cover, doesn’t mean you can’t play it ,after all those 16+ and 18+ games are the real deal

Deleted post.

Gta was like the coolest game for india during thise days

And yes every kid should have played it at some point
And FYI in india most of the18 + dont play vudeo games

Most ppl wrap it up at 14 yrs
But you don't have to play a game to complete your childhood. I played Pokémon through my childhood(I'm a teenager so I don't even know what I'm talking about) and of course, Beyblade. I've never played GTA because it's just not my type of game. I don't like such games where you roam around stealing stuff. My friends say it's satisfying, but I'm not really on the same boat. I just like Racing games. I'm a huge Racing Fanatic and that's all I play (And Pokémon). So I won't see myself playing Grand Theft Auto soon. Those are my thoughts though. Some people love it and I respect that 100%.
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:05 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:01 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If a game has“18+” written on the cover, doesn’t mean you can’t play it ,after all those 16+ and 18+ games are the real deal

True. But not if your mom pay attention to what you play. I am a teen and I can't even play soul calibur 5.

just play in another room

and I have even played gta infront of my parents and they are fine with the violence
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:29 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:05 PM)Jman jman Wrote: True. But not if your mom pay attention to what you play. I am a teen and I can't even play soul calibur 5.

just play in another room

and I have even played gta infront of my parents and they are fine with the violence

Ok. So i got the game. I was playing V when in the cit scene itself, there were some... Vocabulary used that would get me banned. Haha. So that can be a reason along with the point that my parents made that was it's voilence and stealing. They yell 18+ to me cuz kids can get the game in their life and are not aware of all the ethics and older people play it like it's supposed to be. Just a game. Now Jman, I'm not waying that you are a little kid who can't do things the right way but your parents are just being safe and keeping you safe. Honestly, I just found myself driving cars and bikes around. The shooting part was kind of too realistic. 

Fornite and games like that don't have like blood shed and stuff. It more about the competitiveness of the game that makes it addicting. You wanna be better than your friends. While this game has that weird stuff which I'm certainly not so much into. So yeah. That's probably why your parents are careful about you playing such games. 

And also, some guys here are like in High School so don't beat yourself for not being able to do stuff like this Tongue_out_wink
My fav is gta 4, 5,vice city, gta sa, that’s it
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:26 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:29 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: just play in another room

Ok. So i got the game. I was playing V when in the cit scene itself, there were some... Vocabulary used that would get me banned. Haha. So that can be a reason along with the point that my parents made that was it's voilence and stealing. They yell 18+ to me cuz kids can get the game in their life and are not aware of all the ethics and older people play it like it's supposed to be. Just a game. Now Jman, I'm not waying that you are a little kid who can't do things the right way but your parents are just being safe and keeping you safe. Honestly, I just found myself driving cars and bikes around. The shooting part was kind of too realistic. 

Fornite and games like that don't have like blood shed and stuff. It more about the competitiveness of the game that makes it addicting. You wanna be better than your friends. While this game has that weird stuff which I'm certainly not so much into. So yeah. That's probably why your parents are careful about you playing such games. 

And also, some guys here are like in High School so don't beat yourself for not being able to do stuff like this Tongue_out_wink

Thank you I needed that.