GOD BEY EMPEROR

I Am A God Or EMperor You Say[/spoiler]
this is the best team name in the format
this is a bey thread

hi bey brad

are u interested in joining in this grp it has already many but no prob
I can't, sorry. I am a lone god.
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't, sorry. I am a lone god.
I swear your my favourite user by far xD
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and close this until you can actually make some proper requirements for the team, Jksiddh. Rather than making yourself out to be a ''BEY GOD EMPEROR'', you should make your team thread welcoming and want to make people join. Smile
Thread unlocked on @[Jksiddh]'s request. Smile
Hi Guys This is a Indian team thread that is only compatible till the region INDIA, MUMBAI
BEYBLADEJACK
------------------- wILL POST HIS USERNAME SOON
fINDING A SUBSTITUTE PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE FROM MUMBAI AND WILLingTO JOIN MY TEam
NEXT TEAM FORMAT TAKING PLACE IN MUMBAI 17TH SEPTEMBER 2016 (TWO DAYS TO GO)
Hey, @[Jksiddh]. Just for info our Team Format event will be on October 9th not this Sunday, so you have 1 month to find 3rd member lol.

Pratik [Lusifer18] was telling he's also looking to join someone's team.

Good Luck Team GOD BEY EMPEROR for Oct 9th event!!!!
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't, sorry. I am a lone god.

I'm sorry to comment on your Team thread, I personally hate it when people randomly comes out of no where and post in my group, not talking about anything important...

But that killed me lol!!!!!

I AM A LONE GOD!!!!!
(Oct. 06, 2016  4:12 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I'm sorry to comment on your Team thread, I personally hate it when people randomly comes out of no where and post in my group, not talking about anything important...

But that killed me lol!!!!!

I AM A LONE GOD!!!!!

U ARE RIGHT IN YOUR WAY BUT HE HAS ALL RIGHTS TO SAY ANYTHING HE WANTS AND FEEL FREE TO CHAT ON THIS THREAD