GIMMICKS OF BEYS EXPLAINED

(Mar. 09, 2021  10:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: do the springs inside choz valkyrie even work or is it just decoration?

Yes they do. I tried to remove it from my S4 and the blades go in super easily like in one touch.
(Mar. 10, 2021  12:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: do the springs inside choz valkyrie even work or is it just decoration?

Yes they do. I tried to remove it from my S4 and the blades go in super easily like in one touch.

mine doesn evem need to have the springs taken off
even If I am able to open both wings, one of them always close after I lauch (you can even hear the spring sound )
Alright, real question here. How the hell does Geist Fafnir's rubber parts get pushed inwards in high spin speeds and get retracted in low speeds instead of the opposite like with Archer Hercules/Shadow Orichalcum?
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:28 AM)Longinox Wrote: Alright, real question here. How the hell does Geist Fafnir's rubber parts get pushed inwards in high spin speeds and get retracted in low speeds instead of the opposite like with Archer Hercules/Shadow Orichalcum?

I think its an anime thing only since the geist I have (hasbruh) is like god valkyrie where the blue parts retract at the moment of contact and then go back to normal
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:28 AM)Longinox Wrote: Alright, real question here. How the hell does Geist Fafnir's rubber parts get pushed inwards in high spin speeds and get retracted in low speeds instead of the opposite like with Archer Hercules/Shadow Orichalcum?

I think its an anime thing only since the geist I have (hasbruh) is like god valkyrie where the blue parts retract at the moment of contact and then go back to normal

Nah it's not an anime thing, when I launch it like real hard some beige plastic parts get exposed and when it loses spin the beige parts get covered by the rubber, signifying that the gimmick occurred.

So Geist has very small springs. When it reaches those high spins those springs will extend upwards and latch onto little hooks on the dragon tails (similar to turbo blades only it does the opposite)
I have a question about Beyblade gimmicks: For the new Superking beys, it seems most of the gimmicks are located o the cahssis, such as World Spriggan's Free-Spin mode, Brave Valkryie's 6 wing to 3 wing mode, and Lucifer's shield. So is that just the new place for gimmicks now? And the teeth are one it?! It seems that layers have met the end of their days...
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have a question about Beyblade gimmicks: For the new Superking beys, it seems most of the gimmicks are located o the cahssis, such as World Spriggan's Free-Spin mode, Brave Valkryie's 6 wing to 3 wing mode, and Lucifer's shield. So is that just the new place for gimmicks now? And the teeth are one it?! It seems that layers have met the end of their days...

The new series doesn't have chassis. the layers still had gimmicks. world was dual spin, burst lock, had metal. mirage had rubber all the way around, jet is free spin, tempests awakening, rages upper slopes, glides wings, curse's rollers, braves rubber and slight bound gimmick, the limit breaks, the chassis had gimmicks but that's because the chassis were the biggest and most important part of superking. the layers will always have gimmicks. Its all good. Smile
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  1:39 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have a question about Beyblade gimmicks: For the new Superking beys, it seems most of the gimmicks are located o the cahssis, such as World Spriggan's Free-Spin mode, Brave Valkryie's 6 wing to 3 wing mode, and Lucifer's shield. So is that just the new place for gimmicks now? And the teeth are one it?! It seems that layers have met the end of their days...

The new series doesn't have chassis. the layers still had gimmicks. world was dual spin, burst lock, had metal. mirage had rubber all the way around, jet is free spin, tempests awakening, rages upper slopes, glides wings, curse's rollers, braves rubber and slight bound gimmick, the limit breaks, the chassis had gimmicks but that's because the chassis were the biggest and most important part of superking. the layers will always have gimmicks. Its all good. Smile

Ummmm that's a lot of examples, not going to lie, I was just asking because all the weight parts before usually didn't have gimmicks except for free-spin things that didn't work, and mode changes that only a few actually made a difference and had a reason to change back and forth. So it just seemed a bit new
Quick question here: How exactly does the Tact Layer Base work? I know the red parts (at least they were red with Tact Longinus) are able to move or something, but I'm not quite sure how the gimmick works overall, or if there are other gimmicks.
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Quick question here: How exactly does the Tact Layer Base work? I know the red parts (at least they were red with Tact Longinus) are able to move or something, but I'm not quite sure how the gimmick works overall, or if there are other gimmicks.

the red parts can be locked depending on the weight (if a weight takes all spaces, all the things will be locked, if the weight takes 2 spaces, on these 2 wings will be locked
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Quick question here: How exactly does the Tact Layer Base work? I know the red parts (at least they were red with Tact Longinus) are able to move or something, but I'm not quite sure how the gimmick works overall, or if there are other gimmicks.

the red parts can be locked depending on the weight (if a weight takes all spaces, all the things will be locked, if the weight takes 2 spaces, on these 2 wings will be locked

So if the weight takes 2 places and 2 wings are locked, what do the other ones do?
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the red parts can be locked depending on the weight (if a weight takes all spaces, all the things will be locked, if the weight takes 2 spaces, on these 2 wings will be locked

So if the weight takes 2 places and 2 wings are locked, what do the other ones do?

they flap around like ragnaruk wings and can absorb attacks
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So if the weight takes 2 places and 2 wings are locked, what do the other ones do?

they flap around like ragnaruk wings and can absorb attacks

Makes sense ig. Thanks for the answer, I really appreciate it.
what evolution did spriggan get the I C O N I C dual spin gimmick?
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:47 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: what evolution did spriggan get the I C O N I C dual spin gimmick?

Legend Spriggan
Tbh, Tact has a really unique gimmick and I like that.

Could someone me what Shadow/Shining Amaterios' gimmick is? And Left/Right Eclipse's?
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:19 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Tbh, Tact has a really unique gimmick and I like that.

Could someone me what Shadow/Shining Amaterios' gimmick is? And Left/Right Eclipse's?

eclipse's gimick is that the layers can fuse