GFX tournament round 2: SdamonCronous VS ga'hooleone

(Sep. 30, 2011  9:36 PM)JINX Wrote: i vote entry 1
What is your reason you have to state why you cant just say what you vote for

Entry 1 , it is graphically better
lol, you too, mailz0rr, your vote is not counted. i'll put it here and read:
DONT just comment. Put problems that you think is a big deal and their solutions.
I think simply adding a reason is sufficient. For instance, if you write that "entry one is graphically better than entry two", then it can be understood that the suggestion for improvement would be that the maker of the second entry needs to improve their graphics in general, and while I agree it can be vague, I do not think it makes the vote any less valid. You could ask for more details, but then people will go into that "flow and light source" monologue and they will not really have much more of an idea of what they are talking about either, just like "graphically better" is really vague.

I vote Entry 1.
I like the idea and concept of adding a robot and still having music is very creative.
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Umm...
When the Saints go marching in? I sold my piano about 6 moths ago Confused

Lol, it was a zelda song. Alright, fine, I'll tell. It's the Song of Storms. It's a few bars of the right hand melody.
Here i go!

Entry 1: It's...really...good! The only thing I DON'T like is that it's a little too bright.

Entry 2: It's not bad. A little too basic.

My vote goes to Entry 1. Good job to BOTH GFX!
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:12 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:44 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Umm...
When the Saints go marching in? I sold my piano about 6 moths ago Confused

Lol, it was a zelda song. Alright, fine, I'll tell. It's the Song of Storms. It's a few bars of the right hand melody.
Ok, I would never have guessed that. Cool how you put the thought into putting an actual melody into yours, it shows you spent time on this.
Thank you. I appreciate that. Unfortunately, while my meaning may be good, my GFX'ing isn't nearly as good. ^^' Well done, SDC!