GFX tournament round 2: Noodoosoup VS Aura!

(note: forgive me if the spelling is wrong)

Theme: Machines

Entry 1:
[Image: iz9p2g.png]

Entry 2:
[Image: machine.png]

please do PVS(Please Vote Smart). Give solutions and problems

that's all
Entry 1, it looks so cool. But entry to is just sort of blah, not trying to be mean but it does have good graphics it just needs a cool machine.
your vote is not counted, Please put suggestions and the problems for me to accept your vote
(Oct. 01, 2011  2:51 AM)DeX Wrote: your vote is not counted, Please put suggestions and the problems for me to accept your vote
How can those that don't have much of an understanding of GFX vote 'correctly'? :\
I mean seriously, I don't vote on these for a reason, I barely understand what is going on at the GFX thread... so I can't vote 'correctly'.
what do you mean, I thought that I was suppose to give feed back to the sig creator.
I don't know. Plus, voting is slow as it is. And I've posted my sig on another forum directly for GFX, and I'll get all the help I need there.
I have to go with entry 1, it is graphically better although it is a bit light and the words are hard to make out. Entry 2 is too plain.
Entry one is better graphically, nice blending...
And I really like the render choice, Zoids right? Ah, I remember those, back in the ye old days.
My vote goes to entry one.
What we mean is that you should explain why this is better than the other one...basically just list the pro's and cons' in your opinion. Don't just say what is good, also say what is bad in other words Like for example only, I'm not voting on this.

Entry 1 has good colors and text and nice overall. However the jellyfish on the left side is distracting and the outer glow on the zoid is distracting. Nice concept too but it could have been executed better.

Entry 2 has a nice concept also but he/she left too many space out whereas it could have been used for effects and such. the lens flare is distracting so as the text too. However the blur of the sides of the gear is kinda appealing and the brush technique behind the gears is nice. BG is kinda plain though.
Just put problems and their solution.

For now, i will accept drakio's vote. PVS is still going on