GFX Tournament: Wolverine Mode vs. BEYBOOST

Transformers

E1

[Image: tgt1j.png]

E2

[Image: 0614b87e.png]

Hmm...e2 won't be DQ'd since it was already done before the announcement of the fixtures however it will receive a 7 vote penalty.
However, this battle is POSTPONED for what the others think. Penalty or DQ'd.
I personally like it to be DQ'd however I'm trying to be fair seeing as it was made already.
7? Isn't that a bit too much?

Can't it be 2 or something?
Actually, 3, cause he/she did not do the proper size
Better, now can i vote?
well all might think that i m mad but i will going to vote for entry1 as everything looks clear in it despite of the fact that it is graphical not as much as good as entry2 but i was only able to understand that it is optimus in entry2 after reading the text so my vote goes to entry 1
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:16 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: well all might think that i m mad but i will going to vote for entry1 as everything looks clear in it despite of the fact that it is graphical not as much as good as entry2 but i was only able to understand that it is optimus in entry2 after reading the text so my vote goes to entry 1
Hmm...
I partially agree with you here, I had no idea what the render was of in entry 2 until I took the time to look closely. Still, I think it is graphically better and this is a GFX battle.
I vote for entry 2
I go for entry 1 ...reasons similar to what Xlr8 stated
Voting on 2

even if it is small, the focal point, depth, flow and lighting is there. The blending is amazing, and it was done perfectly

1 on theother hand seemed to slap renders everywhere Uncertain
ENTRY 2

amazing GFX work
i like the two entries but i my vote is for entry 1
I agree DeX, my vote goes to entry 2.
It is smaller, but it is "graphically" better than entry one.
As I said before, these battles are too unbalanced skill wise.
I agree that they do seem rather unbalanced. There's a clear gap in skill between the two.

That said, 2 gets my vote. There's a nice flow of light as it seems Optimus is diving into the light. I also really like diluted colors, so that's more of a personal reason for me to vote for it.
Good luck to Beyboost. Your improving , keep it up Smile.
I agree DeX, my vote is entry 2.
Barnacles! I didn't sign up! Aw well...
I vote Entry 2.
(Sep. 20, 2011  7:02 PM)Hakumen Wrote: Barnacles! I didn't sign up! Aw well...
I vote Entry 2.
Why? You need to explain for your vote to count.
I vote entry 2 because it looks great. It gives me a feel of 3D depth while E1 is definitely cut, paste and feather
I vote entry 2 because it is blended well and looks better as a sig
(Sep. 20, 2011  5:10 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Good luck to Beyboost. Your improving , keep it up Smile.

well..thanx but i need to practise more Smile

i vote entry 2,
it's presented in a much more enticing way ...
To people complaining about the visibility of the picture in the second entry, it is not like you can really distinguish the robots in Michael Bay's Transformers movies anyway. They are just piles of misplaced, multiple fancy polygons going through the screen. Compared to what those movies are actually supposed to be based upon, someone just "went wild" with a 3D program, but not in a Final Fantasy VII Advent Children way.
Score check:
Entry 1: 3
E2: 8

I vote for E2 as it is much better graphically than E1 which is spammed with renders.
Voting is closed!
E1/BEYBOOST: 3
E2/Wolverine: 11 -3 = 8

Grats bro. Better luck next time BOOST
Beyboost did a nice one. You did well dude.
dude! that was an Ok one! Grin u will see how m improved