GFX Tournament Round 2: Xyo vs. BP

I vote for entry 1..because entry 2 is too vibrant for me
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:35 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: What-?! It is Xyo not me. Uncertain I have no intention of revealing which is mine.

actually, if he reveals his, yours is going to show up as well XD
I vote entry 1 they are equal graphic wise but it gives the feeling of the theme
Like Medz said, I personally like the flow and coloration of entry 1. The second entry was better made graphically though. (Why is it that every time I see an FMA GFX battle, it ends up having at least one of the renders being similar for both entries?) However, the first entry was also very well made (albeit not as well), and this combined with the perfect coloration to fit FMA's theme gets my vote. Sorry Entry 2 (I think everyone knows who it is now thanks to Xyo anyways. :\).

My vote goes to Entry 1.
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:51 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Lol. This needs more votes. Uncertain

ok fine Confused I chose entry 1, its more detailed to me.

to be honest I can't decide because they are both good but bad in ways.
2 has been done better but 1 seems to flow better in a sense.

i'll vote entry 1 because to me it looks slightly better.
1 looks more like the show to me so that is what I vote for.
Entry 1..
i like Entry 1 more...
the reddish and orange background doesnt really suit it for me..bright colors,hurt my eyes.. XD
sorry.. Smile
but both are pretty good..
going for entry 1, the render is like popping out at you.
Entry 2 GMV.

E1 : I don't like the ripple effect , it looks random and way too distorted. The flow is well but the composition of effects is messed up. Blend in the character more and it will become better. Not to mention that render seems oversharpened which ruins the quality. The fractal looks weird imo.

E2 : Need more work like effects but the blending with the background and render is good. I can see a cut part in the focals cape. Colors are already good but need to appeal more. The flow is same as entry 1. Although the smudging is flat but composition looks nice.

KIU.
E2 better flow,blending,and neat due to the border.And I mean it.Sorry guys,as I was late for voting.
I'm going to be strict at this, and BP has agreed with it:

Give REAL CnC's. Dont just post:" it has better flow". Post what problems, solutions, and things that will help the creator to improve. Your just commenting on it. You are really not belping tbe creator

now, if i were you, edit your post.
I vote for entry one because it's clean and the background matches the pic
Whattzer's and EagleLibra's votes won't be counted until they give real CnCs..
Oh...wait...Voting ends tomorrow...How stupid of me. Anyway, keep them coming~

Score check!:
E1: 14 - 1 = 13 because of EagleLibra's invalid vote
E2: 9 - 1 = 8 because of Whatzzer's invalid vote.