GFX Tournament: NoodooSoup vs. CrystalGrabber

my vote goes to entry 2 as it is far better than entry 1 graphically and has flow too.
Entry one is a five minute job while entry 2 has quite a lot of work pu in it so i vote entry 2
i vote for entry 2 entry 1 is too simple
Entry 1 is just a badly cut image on a black background with poorly placed words.
I vote for entry 2
Definitely obvious who made which. I vote for Entry 2 as it is more appealing and interesting.
I vote for entry two.
As other people said, it has a lot more work done in it. It took more time, ect.
A weird render choice, but he/she made it work.
I vote entry 2 because it has clean cuts and it is been made with more effort
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:50 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I vote entry 2 because it has clean cuts and it doesn't look like a piece of a 5 minute made junk

Hey, no need to be so harsh now. A simple "It looks like it took more effort" would have sufficed.
Score check:
E1: 0
E2: 9

I vote for entry 2. It is way better and looks like it was not made lazily. Uncertain
Wow, this is pathetic. Entry 2, obviously. Did you honestly think that Entry 1 would be good, ------? It's just putting some images on a BLACK square. There isn't even a background.
Voting Is closed!
E1/Grabber: 0
E2/Noodoo: 10
Grats NS! Try harder next time Grabber!
Should've expected this. Anyway congrats Noodoo.
Congrats Noodoo , you both did good. KIU Grabber and Noodoo.
(Sep. 27, 2011  5:34 PM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Congrats Noodoo , you both did good. KIU Grabber and Noodoo.
KIU? Mine has little effort in it, but took a few tries to get it the way it was for this battle.
Wow this was a short battle, did you guys just stop it because of like a mercy rule or something because they normally get more votes, anyway congrads noodoo soup
E2 because the E1 just forgot to include a background.
BeybladerPotter : Why tournament topics haven't a poll ?
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:46 PM)daD Wrote: E2 because the E1 just forgot to include a background.
BeybladerPotter : Why tournament topics haven't a poll ?
Votings over.
Dad get rid of what you have typed on your post and say "mod delete this post" because I got warned for doing what you just did.