GFX Team:Team Flaze

(Dec. 16, 2014  5:48 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  4:27 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  4:16 AM)-Carefree- Wrote: May I join this team? I got into Graphics about 7 months ago. Here's an example of my work:

[Image: 4TMSXAJ.jpg]

I'm still doing trivial edits on it as I plan to make it my current signature soon.
The more merrier! (if thats how you spell it XD)
are you serious? He just joined the website today and he just posted an inappropriate signature...
He has great shading and really good rendering,i wouldn't call it inappropriate,just the wrong way of placing the render Smile
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:50 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:48 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  4:27 AM)Spectral Wrote: The more merrier! (if thats how you spell it XD)
are you serious? He just joined the website today and he just posted an inappropriate signature...
He has great shading and really good rendering,i wouldn't call it inappropriate,just the wrong way of placing the render Smile

Oh wait, I can't tell if that render is a male or female... I think you know what I thought it looked like at first glance ...

Still, I thought we only accepted active members, he just joined today :\
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:52 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:48 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: are you serious? He just joined the website today and he just posted an inappropriate signature...

Oh wait, I can't tell if that render is a male or female...

I guess

Alright,He's/she is "Pending"
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:48 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: are you serious? He just joined the website today and he just posted an inappropriate signature...

Oh wait, I can't tell if that render is a male or female... I think you know what I thought it looked like at first glance ...

My render is male, lol. I decided to crop the head because I liked the body more for better focus.

So I'm not in the team anymore ...? Ah well, that's sad.
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:00 AM)-Carefree- Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:50 AM)Spectral Wrote: He has great shading and really good rendering,i wouldn't call it inappropriate,just the wrong way of placing the render Smile

My render is male, lol. I decided to crop the head because I liked the body more for better focus.

Your on,Just pending meaning your so so,Like your sorta on
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:01 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:00 AM)-Carefree- Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  5:52 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Oh wait, I can't tell if that render is a male or female... I think you know what I thought it looked like at first glance ...

Is it because I just registered today? I'd rather be a full member like the rest rather than a "so so" to tell the truth. Take me off for now I guess.
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:04 AM)-Carefree- Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:01 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2014  6:00 AM)-Carefree- Wrote: My render is male, lol. I decided to crop the head because I liked the body more for better focus.

Is it because I just registered today? I'd rather be a full member like the rest rather than a "so so" to tell the truth. Take me off for now I guess.
Alright,Your welcome to join when your ready
I'm going to use a new editing program, what do most people on this team like to use that's free and doesn't require download?
Would I be able to make a sig request from here?
Sorry I'm a tad late, though here's my entry. (Click to View)
It ended this weekend, no? Anyways, when should we PM our votes, Tsuna'?
(Dec. 17, 2014  2:49 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It ended this weekend, no? Anyways, when should we PM our votes, Tsuna'?
Today until thursday,please remember everyone to be on time this week

this week:Try making a avatar with your favourite anime character! use it for the time being until this challenge ends!

Must be newly made
So, we just do this for fun ? I thought a winner would be crowned every weeks Tongue_out.

NO ONE TAKE ROY MUSTANG!!
(Dec. 17, 2014  8:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So, we just do this for fun ? I thought a winner would be crowned every weeks Tongue_out.

NO ONE TAKE ROY MUSTANG!!
Yes,There will be a winner every week,No one has sent in there votes yet
Hey everyone, sorry for my rude behavior on the team last time anyways, can I join ?

Details Wrote:Username: Cup
Doing GFX: from 2012
State: Active member

Latest example Wrote:[Image: feelthemusicordie.png]
Most threads in the Your Creations forum are closed because:

- people think it's okay to go off topic
- threads are filled with spam

Please keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.

shido-kun stop quoting large posts to reply with a single sentence.
So...

Who wins the last competition?
No one

You guys didnt vote at all

I only gotten two votes maybe 3 from you guys

If you want a winner,Actually vote
I just voted. What's the current count?
(Dec. 29, 2014  1:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just voted. What's the current count?
Echizens:1
Mine:1
Oceans:0
Ken':0
Shidos:0
I did one too.

You should line them up in one post so people don't have to dig through the thread Smile.

I thought there 3-4 votes including mine?
When's the next comp?

(Dec. 15, 2014  12:46 PM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: Hey guys, I am making a request Smile

Details:
  • Size: 500 (Width) 119 (Height)
  • Render(s): link
  • Background: It's your choice
  • Text: Dragon
  • Font: Any font (try it to be a little light)
Took awhile for me to notice this... Sigh. Sorry Dragon!

Got two of them here for you, you can decide!

[Image: VSniYGa.png]
[Image: h4NYRp6.png]

Feel free to CnC!
Sorry for the lack of activity

This Weeks GFX Challenge:Favourite Anime Character!
Finished mines! I might actually use it as a second signature, I just gotta see what size it looks best in.
Anybody wanna keep this alive?

My entry
GFX team Contest entry attempt.