This page is currently under construction

-Roster-
Gripsocks(Leader)
FlamingAries
Electric

Userbar
[Image: L7aE8.png]
Code:
[url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GFX-Team-Team-Cancer-OPEN-SPOTS?pid=828248#pid828248][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L7aE8.png[/IMG][/url]

Uh...bro. No offense to anyone but...all the good..er...decent...GFX-makers have been taken already. Unless...Kai-V and Fyuuor shows up which is completely impossible.
Cool banner! But uh... why Cancer?
Cause it is a crab and crabs are cool and yummy XD, and yeah,w why?
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:22 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Uh...bro. No offense to anyone but...all the good..er...decent...GFX-makers have been taken already. Unless...Kai-V and Fyuuor shows up which is completely impossible.
That would mean there are only 20 good gfxers on this whole forum :\
I'll just wait for some decent ones lol..

(Nov. 01, 2011  11:54 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Cool banner! But uh... why Cancer?
Uhhh, 1, because it's a constellation and I'm on a beyblade forum and beyblades are all about constellations. And 2, because I have cancer.
I pity you.Well,maybe there are only 20 Good GFXers here.Why don't you try someone who rarely posts in this forum but has amazing GFX abilities?Why didn't you apply for DeX's team?Your GFX can easily beat mine.
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:59 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I pity you.Well,maybe there are only 20 Good GFXers here.Why don't you try someone who rarely posts in this forum but has amazing GFX abilities?Why didn't you apply for DeX's team?Your GFX can easily beat mine.

Whoa slow down.
I'm still sort of new to WBO so I don't know any "Amazing GFX non posting" users...
I didn't apply for Really Declared as Xtreme because of the name.
I don't exactly get it.What is your problem with it.Good luck finding members!Maybe you could ask CRUelty,unless he's taken.
Oh sorry, I guess I read your message as if it was defensive lol Tongue_out
CRUelty is in Spectrum.
Hey Gripsocks!

Can I join?

Name: JCx06 (Justin)
GFXing for: about 1-2 months (hope this doesn't really matter!)
Gallery: All here! (i have some noobish work in there) http://www.screencast.com/users/justin.chung

I'm sorry JCx06, but I you're application has not been accepted.
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want I can help you
get better at GFX.
Good luck with group. I see your interested in gfx , can I see some of your works ?
You're a great GFX-er. And true. It means there are only 20. We're not really a GFX forum hah.
Who?Well yeah,only 20 GOOD GFX'ers here.I mean that.You can find some decent ones lying around,just decent.
Gripsocks I am ready to join you
Flaming aries has been added to Team Cancer. Smile
Sorry Cocoa, Electric was accepte by PM.

Recruiting for Team Cancer has been completed.

The roster now includes Gripsocks(me), Flaming Aries, and Electric!
Oh, you've got Electric and you on a team? Seems like a good one.
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:51 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Oh, you've got Electric and you on a team? Seems like a good one.

Let's battle soon. Smile
Yeah, hopefully my team agrees Smile
No offense but Team Spectrum has most of the good people, IMO :V
Go NoodooSoup, othellog, and Coasters "R" Us. Grin
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: No offense but Team Spectrum has most of the good people, IMO :V

We finished recruiting, and I already know who's on team spec...
lol, you can just say you think they're going to win.
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:15 AM)Gripsocks Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  3:11 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: No offense but Team Spectrum has most of the good people, IMO :V

We finished recruiting, and I already know who's on team spec...
lol, you can just say you think they're going to win.

Just saying, you know?