GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

Me Vs. Synth!
Awesome, Synth, I give you Congratulations in advance. (Just Joking)
Best of luck to all participants!
(Oct. 29, 2012  4:46 PM)Anchor Wrote: Gold, huh? Interesting, considering there is no special size, I can make it any size? (Maximum being 500x200?)

Yea Sure! You can make it!
Beyblades as a theme ! ? Yes!! xD For me it doesn't get much better than that! (Unless ofcourse it was anime...) Grin
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:10 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I got electric and Tri? Well, I really have to do really well.

Be ready XD. I learned some knew things the Past couple days. Good luck Wink

Me vs. Beybladefoever, huh? A worthy opponent I'd say so myself.
Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
I am facing Viral, right?
And, I get a theme that I know nothing about.
This should be fun.
Me Vs Anchor Huh? And Gold Is The Theme... May The Best Man/Woman Win
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
This should be fun.

I know, the theme that I got was a theme that I knew nothing about. But I am making it right now.

Insomniac., can we use C4d's?
Me vs Tri, YEAH! This will be a big challenge. Good luck Tri
(Oct. 29, 2012  11:55 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
This should be fun.

I know, the theme that I got was a theme that I knew nothing about. But I am making it right now.

Insomniac., can we use C4d's?

You can use anything as long as it fits the theme well

@China Viral will only be your opponent IF Kai won't be able to enter. For now, Vral will not play this round, but next round.
I already turned in my entry! I am fully devoted to this competition. It is like the world championships of GFX!!
That was fast? I sure reckon you would win, unless you think this tournament is a joke.

Anyways, I don't get this "Bye round" you speak of.
Let's Just say You can seat back and relax until round 2 starts
hard luck is on my side firstly have focus and viral in my group 2nd got the theme i totally suck at Unhappy
It kinda was the point. double focal for double trouble!
Questions regarding the theme, size limits and opponents should be directed at Kuji or Synth. I will be helping put up the threads and keeping things in order. I have quite a few entries in already!

Swordsman Zoro
SyTric XZ
Synth
Tri
kaihiwatari5673
SolGloActivatur
Shirayuki
Anchor
I am impressed at how dedicated those people are. It was a week for the entry deadline, and that much!? Keep that up guys (and gals)! I want to see something like that in all the rounds!

Size is MAXIMUM 500x200, so anything smaller than that is fine for the normal battles.
I already have a first draft. i'm working on it right now...
It should be in soon. By the way, My theme is beyblade, does that mean that that it's both anime / toys / anything beyblade related??
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:02 PM)Luck Wrote: My theme is beyblade, does that mean that that it's both anime / toys / anything beyblade related??

I would assume so. Its only logical that way.
Oh, OK thanks xD
It's good to know that my first draft wasn't a complete waste.
Although I realised last night that I put my user name on it Tired
I'm taking it off in the 2nd draft though &O
Well, that happens. Some of us are used to putting our usernames on tags too much Tongue_out

Others look for intrinsic ways to blend them in.

Good to see everyone so hyped up and ready.

Just for note: You can change entries till the LAST day. So you can send Insomnaic. Entries up to Sunday @ 11:59 PM. (Her timezone, whatever it is).
So, the most recent entry is the one I will put in the thread. I haven't looked at any, just opened the message and moved them all to one folder.
(Oct. 31, 2012  5:40 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Well, that happens. Some of us are used to putting our usernames on tags too much Tongue_out

Others look for intrinsic ways to blend them in.

Good to see everyone so hyped up and ready.

Just for note: You can change entries till the LAST day. So you can send Insomnaic. Entries up to Sunday @ 11:59 PM. (Her timezone, whatever it is).

Once we've sent them to Insomniac. are we able to send her a new one if we decide that another is better (Don't worry, I don't plan to, i'm just wondering how much effort i have to put into deciding which one to enter before sending)))
Yes you may, and the new one will replace the old one.

Yep, you can make as many as you want, but on Sunday, if you sent more than one, please PM her with the title: Final Round 1 Entry.
That entry will be your FINAL one.