SyTric XZ
Anchor
Swordsman Zoro
Tri
kaihiwatari5673
SolGloActivatur
Shirayuki

Entries Due: North American Eastern Time Zone @ 11:59 PM Sunday

If you don't have them in by then, I'm counting as a disqualification because we can't afford to delay ...

Q:
When will you put up the threads? Is it when both of the entries are in, or all at the same time when the entry date closes??
Sorry I haven't been able to make mine :\ I had school but today I have a lot of free time so I'm going to make it today.
You still have until sunday....
(Nov. 01, 2012  2:28 PM)Luck Wrote: Q:
When will you put up the threads? Is it when both of the entries are in, or all at the same time when the entry date closes??

When entry period closes, I will probably put the threads up the day after.
Near asked for an extension due to Hurricane Sandy hitting his/her place.

I say that Monday is his/her extension.
Me too really sorry I've been out all day even if we do have school of. Its really anoying me.Unhappy
i also go to skuls but i had also made my entry and u guys had a week so why to give excuses???
Near gets the extension for sure, I can understand the situation about the hurricane. Pokemon Trainer, better get cracking because I need that entry in by Sunday ...

EDIT: Received Snivy's and Luck's entry. Anyone except Near should get theirs in ASAP.
Block D is having some trouble. No entry from Electric or beybladefoever yet. Once I get them, threads will go up. But the other blocks are good to go, so here are the threads:

Block A - C vs. K

Block A - X vs. F

Block B - A vs. S

Near vs. SolGloActivatur (postponed)

Block C - S vs. S

Block C - S vs. L

Block D:

Missing beybladefoever's entry.
Missing Electric's entry.

The polls have been added, voting period ends on Thursday.
I cant do it because my programs are glitched and there not woking properly. Sorry. Unhappy Im dissapointed too.
Block D is sad XD.

Anyways, I'm glad this is mostly working out.
Tournaments going well! Insomniac+Wlpaa=well done tournament!

Voted on all of them, can't wait for my turn!!
Yep, I'm glad I have Kuji to help out with the format.
Come on block D! I want some competition!
(Nov. 04, 2012  12:49 AM)Tri Wrote: Come on block D! I want some competition!
Well you're in luck.I'm there,and Photoshop is proving to be very exemplemary.Though I 'll have to wait for my turn....

You know, I really don't like what the voting does: We have said a billion times that voting should be done through posting, not through polls. It'll reduce the risk of Cheating and what not.

Not only that, You haven't clicked something to make it public, so it's harder to identify if neither the opponent nor you has made tons of account in order to vote for himself.

I suggest we do voting through Posting. I know it's a lot of work, but it's better that way

EDIT: If you want, I will do the counting. It's just easy for me to do that.
I just Thought to post it but Synth got it before me^ XD!

I totally Agree with synth! We already said a Tons of times XD!

Yea If u bother about the Counting Me or Synth Will do that XD!

Round 2 will be posted soon. This is the very last day to send your entries in late people!

Good job to everyone, and good luck!

I am voting FYI. I want to see how everyone improved,
(Nov. 04, 2012  3:14 AM)Synth Wrote: You know, I really don't like what the voting does: We have said a billion times that voting should be done through posting, not through polls. It'll reduce the risk of Cheating and what not.

Not only that, You haven't clicked something to make it public, so it's harder to identify if neither the opponent nor you has made tons of account in order to vote for himself.

I suggest we do voting through Posting. I know it's a lot of work, but it's better that way

EDIT: If you want, I will do the counting. It's just easy for me to do that.

Why encourage people to boost their post count by spamming when they can leave a simple vote in a poll?

I can see who voted for what, even though you guys cannot. I can check IP adresses too. Fishy activity can easily be detected. With disqualification and warnings for double accounts.
As well as if they vote for themselves. I find that disgusting. Instant DQ WILL happen Insomniac. Instant DQ for self-voting.

Block A Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block B Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block C Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

Block D Round 2 Battles (Click to View)

PM Insomnaic. your entries, she'll post the voting threads. She decides the due dates.

Good luck everyone!

LOL Section (Click to View)
For Anchor and Pokemon Trainer:
It is technically Free style, but it must have a good Light/Shadow effect. The voting will need to be 60% on lighting, 40% on everything else.

Good luck
For beybladefoever and MexaMaster U need to make a Tag about any one of the software!