GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

@insom i think there are three left and my school starting on monday Unhappy . How am i supposed to study
It starts when the spots are filled or the sign-up deadline is reached.

Syco, you can leave now if you cannot balance both school and this.
Are we gonna make entries every day of the week or once a week? What are you guys planning?
You'll see when we start posting the rounds. Stay tuned for now my eager, fellow GFXers!
damn just three spots left. Fill up fast!! RAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Cant wait!!!(to lose a super epic loss lolz)
Can I enter? I'm quite new to sig making but who cares Joyful_2 I'll just go with the flow (I'd quite like an anime theme :L)
I guess that makes it one or two spots left.

I'm hyped up guys!
the tourney is around the corner, do u guys have a theme?
We have lots in mind. It just takes a little searching, and of course, a little randomization!
I personally think an anime or sports theme would be cool. Or maybe both? It is a mystery
Anime, ofcourse, would be the obvious option. since that is generally the renders that most people use in sigs/avis
awesome i gfx championship
i wont enter but i defenetely want to see the entries

i can't wait for it to start
Have patience people. We'll have the tournament themes and match-ups posted soon. Stay seated.
Student, u r tardy. Lolz that means just 1 or 2 spots left. I cant believe this community grew so much.
Ain't no tournament without electricity, eh ? Count me in, yo.
Oh my gosh, ELECTRIC'S HERE! WOHHOOOO!!

EDIT: According to my counting, we need ONE MORE
EDIT2: #19 is Xlr8, so who's #20?
count me in mate just back here for this Tongue_out

common let the show begin Smile
as far as themed r concerned

1. anime
2. beyblade Smile
3. movies
4. artifacts
5. lp's
6. render battle
7. scrap battle Smile

and i guess we should include psd thumbnail as a proof of originality
Electric U are back? Time god!

One Spot is remaining! I counted!

Participants (Click to View)
Count Me iN! i am joining!! at last!!
Okay, all spots are filled! Eyo, like a bolt from the blue, Electric decided to show up! Stay tuned for the tournament grids soon.
HAHAH! Finally We can start this madness!

Goodluck to others!
Wow! Suddenly all our history GFXers are back at the same time?? Oh my life! This is going to be sweet!
oh history gfxers XD nice term viral

we aren't that old to be considered a part of history

B/w thanks for the title
Wait WHAT. Focus. Where am I on that list?

I am joining you know... This needs to be cleared up, now. Insom, please PM me the participant list ASAP