G-Blade Metal DX Set! WHOA!

Holy carp. This keeps on getting better.
Now only if they released this with good plastics like Galeon etc. XD
I was just surpised as you were yeah the'll probably do some like this when they come out in countries too
Zeus? Uriel 2? >_>

They need like, the "antagonist vs. antagonist" set
OMG waeagfdshgfedsahgdjshdgsahdfaj i need to get thisssssss is it only on yja?
now this is useful!
i really want this one XD
but this is so weird, i wonder if there will be any more...
(May. 11, 2009  6:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: now this is useful!
i really want this one XD
but this is so weird, i wonder if there will be any more...

If there is anymore we'll post them and let you know Wink
Notice how apart from the picture of the blade themselves there's hardly any mention of MFB. The box is distinctly G-Rev XD
maybe they will realese some with HMS beyblades.
maybe they will start to sell those old ones on their own Gasp
and just imagine if those appear in the anime!!!
you never know.
Woah, were getting lucky.
As cool as this is, really would have thought most people would have most of the stuff here? I mean apart from 8 spiker the launchers and stadium are all that make this worth while.
Actually, the only thing I currently own out of that lot is a Libra. And I don't have that colour and it's always nice to have multiples of awesome blades.

Yeah, I suck. =_=
(May. 11, 2009  7:24 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually, the only thing I currently own out of that lot is a Libra. And I don't have that colour and it's always nice to have multiples of awesome blades.

Yeah, I suck. =_=
honestly, you aren't missing out on much, couple of rounds and there won't be much of the G blades left. On my third 8 spiker and that was just from plastic battles.
(May. 11, 2009  7:51 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: honestly, you aren't missing out on much, couple of rounds and there won't be much of the G blades left. On my third 8 spiker and that was just from plastic battles.

Yeah but I have that collectors personality. I want them all. *_* Obviously, I am screwed. XD
(May. 11, 2009  8:14 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Where do you guys find out about this?

Yahoo Japan Auctions its on the second page
The first thing I thought when I saw this was "FAKE!" But then I looked a little closer and there is no mention of TT Hongli. Seriously, what is this?!
(May. 11, 2009  8:22 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah but I have that collectors personality. I want them all. *_* Obviously, I am screwed. XD

You MUST be a pokemon fan Grin Well, there are worse things to collect I guess, suppose it's worthwhile in that aspect.
^ I was a massive massive fan until I grew up a bit. I mean, I still love it but I don't play so much anymore and when I redid my room I gave all of my stuff away to one of my kid friends. He's nine so now I can watch him enjoy them instead and I'll always have access to them. Joyful_3 I stil have my Pokémon cards though......>.>
http://gblade.sonokong.co.kr/ Gasp <== This used to be G Blades site

EDIT:

Information! http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/...ormat=time

EDIT: G Blades on BBR looked fake to me, as they were see through. Sorry