G-Blade Metal DX Set! WHOA!

Wait, so the whole set's a fake?

Rocky: Still got all mine aswell Smile
But Beyblade Renaissance says thats the link to the site.
Where does it say it's fake? When I translated BBR, I got this:
BBR Wrote:One day
必殺work at night (laughs) come back tired, the spirit still, I think that the bearings are pending throughout the Bay I
Suddenly, God appeared in the Bay of pillows! ?
"Hey, wafer! Bay of you want, or the Bay of gold, or the Clear Bay, or Bay of Hasbro that?" The question
I
"God, I am a collector of the Bay of BONBI I, I need all hail sumo wrestler's village is not very"
We answer, that God Bay
"Be honest with it. We are also paying attention to my circle, I'll manage!"
They say, God and Trade Bay (laughs
God also say Bay Bay I have nothing than a whole course, so have
Do you see God Bay ~
I was as committed to UP
I am now starting to wonder about the credability and sanity of the BBR circle.........
Is this the site? http://topblade.sonokong.co.kr/

Or is this just Sonokong's MFB site D:
Well that's their official site, yes. Not sure if it has G-Blade info on it, it was working really slow on my computer. Unhappy
(May. 11, 2009  9:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Where does it say it's fake? When I translated BBR, I got this:

I am now starting to wonder about the credability and sanity of the BBR circle.........

Lmao!, that genuinely is THE most amazing translation error of all time
^ I don't think it's much of an error......seems it was a dream he had about the God of Bey asking him whether he wanted gold beyblades, clear beyblades or Hasbro beyblades.....

I know what my answer would be. XD
These aren't fake. They're awesome. Would be cool if Hasbro did something like this (yeah, I know they won't lol)
(May. 11, 2009  9:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I don't think it's much of an error......seems it was a dream he had about the God of Bey asking him whether he wanted gold beyblades, clear beyblades or Hasbro beyblades.....

I know what my answer would be. XD

Almost as bizarre as the tribal beyblade island dream... Hmmm. You`d go for... Cleeear?
This is very interesting. What I want to know is why sudden interest in previous gens?
Sorry about calling them "fake" I just thought that because those pics on bbr showed see-through blades.

I think I found it....: http://www.sonokong.co.kr/AniWorld/AniVi...=23&Page=1

Its titled "G Blade"

Quote:JEAN LE: Action Adventure

편수/상영시간: 52화/30분 Pyeonsu / Running Time: 52 Tues / 30 min
방송: 재능방송 (월~금:오후 1시 30분, 5시/토,일:오후 2시) Broadcasting: talent broadcast (Mon-Fri: 1:30 p.m., 5:00 / Sat, Sun: 2:00 p.m.)

Further heating of the popular Top Blade is a good day, I hear the neighborhood children coming from everywhere.

세계 챔피언이 된 강민은 내일의 챔피언을 꿈꾸는 어린이들의 코치로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있다. Became world champions, champions of tomorrow dreaming gangmin coach children are busy.

하지만 일약 스타가 된 덕분에 전국에서 이름을 날리고 싶어하는 탑블레이더의 표적이 되는 것도 또한 챔피언의 피할 수 없는 숙명! But thanks to the fame star tapbeulreyideoui target in the country that wants to name also comes the inevitable destiny of a champion!

강민에게 시합을 신청해온 수수께끼의 소년 태산! Boys of the mystery has been for a bout gangmin Taesan! 태산의, 힘을 중심으로 한 공격에 고전하는 강민이지만 결국에는 태산을 물리친다. Lot of power to attack the classic one, but eventually got the beat to gangmin.

그리고 싸움을 통해 태산의 잠재능력을 발견한다. And the fight will find a lot of potential.

그 다음 강민의 앞에 나타난 것은 이상한 마스크로 얼굴을 가린 '질풍의 진'이다. The following appeared in front of a strange gangmin mask covered his face, lost in the gale is.

지쳐 있는 강민 대신에 진의 상대가 되겠다고 나선 것은 레이. Instead of the tired gangmin to be a relative of Qin, the Ray.

하지만, 강민이 가만히 지켜보고 있을 리가 없다. However, this gangmin can not be still be watching.

거기에 태산도 가세해 네 명이 어우러져 경기가 전개된다. In addition there were four got together and the game will be developed.

이 때 세계대회 개최 소식을 알리는 맥스, 차기 세계대회는 '태그 배틀(2인조 경기)'로 이루어진다는 것이다. The world to announce the tournament's Max, the next world tournament, the Battle of tags (2 artificial game) will be made to.

어찌 되었건, 레이와의 콤비나 맥스와의 콤비를 머리에 그리며 벌써부터 두근대는 강민, 이제 세계 대회를 눈앞에 둔 이들의 운명은 어떻게 될 것인가? Whatever it takes, sir, to combine with Ray in the head with kombina Max dugeun draw their gangmin already, now the World Championships in front of what would become the fate of these?

But this hardly tells us anything...Or I think they were given away in an event?
I'm so confused..... this can't be real, can it? Why would they backtrack like this? (this is a chinese release then?)
(May. 12, 2009  2:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'm so confused..... this can't be real, can it? Why would they backtrack like this? (this is a chinese release then?)

Korean.

And I'm sure it's meant for older players, who played during the old days, for them to see how the old and new compare. (Plus it allows them to get gear to start with MFB)
I see. I guess, this still confuses me though. And we all said this would never happen........ Lips_sealed
lol im hap hap happy. this is excellent even if their not releasing the best plastics ever i think its good for us oldies.
i want it. i want it. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta find this and buy this
Woo, This is really awesome Grin
Mother chunka I need to buy this so bad. Ohnestly why do TT have to tease us with products like this, getting a working dragoon g again will be fantastic Stupid
(May. 13, 2009  3:11 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Where can I find this?

Yahoo Japan.
yeah, im really starting to like these plastic vs mfb packs they're releasing, they just keep getting better
Do you think they will probably make a set with the whole bladebreakers beyblades ?
To be honest i doubt it. I dont think there will be heaps of sets like these being made.
Those two sets are pretty cool. If I didn't own the plastics I'd hit that up.