Fyuuor's Graphic's Gallery

Thanks Hero and blah, that really does mean a lot Joyful_3
hey dude try making ur own sigs u might thing what the heck i m speaking but try it as it make's us (graphic maker's) sig look more cool and good
All done Hero, hope you like it Joyful_3

To be honest, I had a bit of trouble with this one. I don't know, I'm not 100% happy with it.
Don't worry about it. It looks great. Grin
I'll have to change it to my signature when I get home from school. I don't really think I can do that on an iPhone.
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:39 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: All done Hero, hope you like it Joyful_3

To be honest, I had a bit of trouble with this one. I don't know, I'm not 100% happy with it.

If you were going to not go with Hero's requested colour scheme of black and white anyway, I think you should have gone for a hint of yellow or orange to compliment it, not that sort of purple. Even a light blue would have been better, I believe. It would remind the viewer of the actual sky.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:39 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: All done Hero, hope you like it Joyful_3

If you were going to not go with Hero's requested colour scheme of black and white anyway, I think you should have gone for a hint of yellow or orange to compliment it, not that sort of purple. Even a light blue would have been better, I believe. It would remind the viewer of the actual sky.

Thank you for the suggestion Kai-V, it's always good to hear some feedback.

I was messing around with yellow, dark/light blue and orange and thought that it strayed too far away from his original request. I'm aware he was after a black and white colour scheme, though I thought a dark purple colour scheme wouldn't stray too far from his original request as opposed to the other choices listed. I felt as a purely black and white graphics piece the sig was simply missing something.

However, with that said if Hero would prefer a black and white sig, I'm more then happy to fix it up Joyful_3
all the sigs are pretty slick, all timelines. i especially love that kentaro oe one. aha loved that series. should have one that says MY QUEEN! or something haha.
Hmm. Actually, I'm quite surprised what it would looks like in black and white. Although, please don't feel obligated to re-do it for me because I'm quite satisfied with the current one. Once again Fyuuor, thanks for designing a new sig for me. Grin
Thanks man Joyful_3

To be honest I've never watched Kentaro. It was the theme which was chosen for a GFX battle one time, lol.

Though I've heard good things about it Joyful_3

*EDIT*

I've edited the OP and replaced the dark purple sig which I made for Hero with a black and white version.
Since the 'Beyblade Theme' battle is over I'm willing to let 1 person use the Ryuuga sig I made for the contest as their sig. However, that user must have a decent post count.

Don't worry, I'll edit the sig to include the person's name in it as well Joyful_3.
that is absolutely awesome Grin
I see what your doing Fyuuor, it's like advertising, nice plan
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:20 AM)Accel Wrote: that is absolutely awesome Grin

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it Joyful_3

(Jun. 26, 2011  2:30 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I see what your doing Fyuuor, it's like advertising, nice plan

Not exactly, since I don't plan on taking any request. I like that sig, so I feel as though it'll go to waste if it were to simply sit in a file on my computer. At least somebody else can use it this way, and the sig has a second life so to speak Joyful_3
I swear I need Photoshop and ideas. This looks awsome and the GFX batlles have inspired me to work on signatures. If only I had the software and experience. Fyuuor is my second favorite signature, with Omega and Kai-V being tied for 3rd. I hope I at least reach his level. These are all awsome sigs.
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:30 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: I see what your doing Fyuuor, it's like advertising, nice plan

Not exactly, since I don't plan on taking any request. I like that sig, so I feel as though it'll go to waste if it were to simply sit in a file on my computer. At least somebody else can use it this way, and the sig has a second life so to speak Joyful_3

true, well it's also nice to see your work commonly around a site, as it gives a warm feeling, as it shows they appreciate it.
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:46 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I swear I need Photoshop and ideas. This looks awsome and the GFX batlles have inspired me to work on signatures. If only I had the software and experience.

That's awesome that your been inspired! I'd love to see your work when you begin.

(Jun. 26, 2011  2:46 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Fyuuor is my second favorite signature, with Omega and Kai-V being tied for 3rd. I hope I at least reach his level. These are all awsome sigs.

Since I'm your second favorite who's your first? Tongue_out

(Jun. 26, 2011  2:52 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

true, well it's also nice to see your work commonly around a site, as it gives a warm feeling, as it shows they appreciate it.

Thanks man Joyful_3
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:16 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Just wondering, has anyone taken this signature yet?
Not yet. If you would like it I can edit it to include your name?
That would be great, thanks. :D
Here we are man, enjoy Wink

[Image: chaosu.jpg]
Thanks soooo much. =D
No problem man, glad you like it Joyful_3
Nice Man You Got Stunning Style for Graphics