Funny Bunny and The Assassin Manga Drawings

The picture is a request from Spirit. He gave me a link of a picture he wanted me to draw and manga is my style of drawing.
Pretty good drawings guys (Kyuubi looks more like a crocodile in your picture Assasin...) but I'm not sure that Gaara's face is so...ovular? Meh, other than that, I'd say Funny Bunny has better drawings. The rasengan (if that's what it is)...not so much.
(Mar. 25, 2012  4:27 PM)xInsanityx Wrote: Pretty good drawings guys (Kyuubi looks more like a crocodile in your picture Assasin...) but I'm not sure that Gaara's face is so...ovular? Meh, other than that, I'd say Funny Bunny has better drawings. The rasengan (if that's what it is)...not so much.
Kyuubi was like that on the picture.

Yes but its not like your tracing it, if it looks wierd you can change it
Huh, if assassin posted more images, then maybe my decision would change...Funny Bunny does better ones (I think) but still, the rasengan ISN'T THAT HIGH UP!
Please don't be so critical, you are fussing over a minor detail, funny bunny and the assasin have put a lot of work into these drawings
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:15 PM)xInsanityx Wrote: Huh, if assassin posted more images, then maybe my decision would change...Funny Bunny does better ones (I think) but still, the rasengan ISN'T THAT HIGH UP!
YO DOM, QUIT IT BEFORE I REPORT YOU! I KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE, I TOLD YOU IN SCHOOL! Me and assassin put hours into these, and I am pretty sure assassin is as annoyed as I am, and especially considering how rubbish yours are, I've seen them, so don't try and lie. Thank you apple for standing up for us!
PS. The 4th Hokage IMO is my best drawing!
Dom you should try to be more "gentle" with your comments, but knowing you thats practically impossible!
I'm sure The Assassin didn't trace it, you may have hurt his feelings SAY YOUR SORRY!!!!!
yeah! That drawing took me a long time to do and I would really appreciate it if you can at least compliment it.

BTW spirit Dude I am doing your drawing now. It will be posted soon.
I have uploaded my new drawing requested by 5p1r1t Dude.
Sorry, grapics bad Unhappy but trust me, the drawing would look awsome if I had better grapics.
I had to change some stuff on the drawing because I didnt have space to do the full picture.

Hope you like it!
Yo, awesome drawings partner! I better get drawing! I especially think the Naruto sage mode one is awesome!!
(Mar. 26, 2012  8:21 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Yo, awesome drawings partner! I better get drawing! I especially think the Naruto sage mode one is awesome!!
Thanks partener! It took me forever to do the drawings and add them onto this thread.

I am thinking of doing a drawing of The Black Luster Soldier (yu gi oh card) which has colour on it.

5p1r1t Dude, do you like the drawing? The face is a bit messed up but I tried my best.
hey dudes and weirdo (xinsanityx), I drew Ichigo, it's kind of my own interpretation, and it's also my first proper coloured drawing! Hope you guys enjoy, it didn't take me too long, any other characters people want me to draw can be done! Just POSTPOSTPOST
I might draw yugi later today, so keep a look out!
(Mar. 27, 2012  6:52 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: hey dudes and weirdo (xinsanityx), I drew Ichigo, it's kind of my own interpretation, and it's also my first proper coloured drawing! Hope you guys enjoy, it didn't take me too long, any other characters people want me to draw can be done! Just POSTPOSTPOST
I might draw yugi later today, so keep a look out!
I might also draw Yugi. I will try to draw him tommoro with colour.
I'm thinking of doing him tomorrow as well, I'll do a close up.... Until then, what do u think of ichigo, I didn't have long to do him, so take it easy on cricism
The colouring is awsome! The drawing looks professionaly drawn!
Wow, thanks guys they look great!!
i'm not being ungrateful, but there are a few bits you could change which would make them look perfect:
First of all, The Assassin:
i think most of it looks good except for the faces, other than that GOOD JOB!!!Wink
Next, Funny Bunny:
The chin, i can't quite put my finger on it, but i think it's either that the chin's too big or the mouth is too far up.

Once again, Thank You i'm sure you spent a long time on them.
If you could edit the "mistakes" you guys could be amazing manga artists!!

P.S Not trying to be a pain, but if you are doing Yu-Gi-Oh can i suggest you do either:
any one of the god cards,
Exodia the Forbidden One,
Buster Blader,
The magnet warriors,
baby dragon,
blue-eyes white/toon dragon,
blue-eyes ultimate dragon,
B.Skull dragon,
celtic guardian,
dark magician/sage (or dark magician girl/knight)
Gaia the fierce knight/the dragon champion,
Gearfried the iron knight,
Giant soilder of stone,
Kuriboh,
magician of black chaos,
red-eyes B. dragon,
(toon)summoned skull,
Time wizard,
Egytian God Pheonix,
Ra Sphere Form.

These are probably the most recognizable of the original series
Very nice. Assassin's image of Itachi and Sasuke is well drawn, but I'm not sure if Sasuke is so...shocked? Meh, dunno what the word is for it. Pein's great. The only possible thing to criticise might be his nose, but that's minor I guess. Funny Bunny's image of Ichigo has great colour quality and once again the only criticism might be his chin but it's minor (nice signature on it by the way). Keep Drawing! THEY IS VERY GOOD!
(Mar. 28, 2012  7:33 PM)5p1r1t Dude Wrote: Wow, thanks guys they look great!!
i'm not being ungrateful, but there are a few bits you could change which would make them look perfect:
First of all, The Assassin:
i think most of it looks good except for the faces, other than that GOOD JOB!!!Wink
Next, Funny Bunny:
The chin, i can't quite put my finger on it, but i think it's either that the chin's too big or the mouth is too far up.

Once again, Thank You i'm sure you spent a long time on them.
If you could edit the "mistakes" you guys could be amazing manga artists!!
Thanks. I will fix the drawing as soon as possible.

If you want you can do another request for me and Funny Bunny. I would be happy to do a drawing for you again and I think so would Funny Bunny.

Whoa! A compliment from the great xinsanityx?? Just kidding, me knows that ichigo's chin was bog, but it was my own interpretation after 5 chapters.... It was my first bleach drawing, so ill draw a couple more to get used to it....! Thanks guys, well try some cards no, or at least the monsters inside...
Nice I'm loving funny bunnys bleach drawing but im not sure about the assassins
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:06 AM)apple1075 Wrote: Nice I'm loving funny bunnys bleach drawing but im not sure about the assassins
To be honest, I kind of agree. My bleech drawing was kind of hard to draw, the face was the hardest.

BTW At the Easter Holiday, I am going Turkey for a week which means I might not be posting or uploading pictures.

Thanks, Anubis blader, do you have any requests? :-)
I have a request, please could you draw kid goku, he's my favourite dbz character