Funniest Typo you have ever seen

lol typeing
do you pee in corners or something
that's even more disgusting when you pointed it out
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:01 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:57 AM)angelmeins Wrote: i think it was in compter class i was typeing and zoned out at the same time and i miss spelled my own name

looks like you zone out a lot...

-.-ya thought it not really my failt i have Epilepsy witch most of the time is why i zone out the reast of the time i eaither bored, drawing i get like that wean i darw to foacs or dont want to ask for help on my school work andjust got to my own little world
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:23 AM)zack77070 Wrote: lol typeing
do you pee in corners or something
Wait, what?
haha my point exactly
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:02 PM)angelmeins Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:57 AM)angelmeins Wrote: i think it was in compter class i was typeing and zoned out at the same time and i miss spelled my own name

-.-ya thought it not really my failt i have Epilepsy witch most of the time is why i zone out the reast of the time i eaither bored, drawing i get like that wean i darw to foacs or dont want to ask for help on my school work andjust got to my own little world
Oh My God.

Oh yeah that kid who misspelled the alphabet, turns out he was a nerd who was hacking into the computer to change his writing grade. He got "The Ban Hammer"
haha lol
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:58 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:45 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Some Special-ED kid typing the alphabet.
I even copied it in class.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)Stupid Kid Wrote: ABGN$BDGRTJ@%@KTU2368OR;VHKLMNO606%PQYUDSVWXA@
I think he was retarded with dyslexia.
that or he was randomly pressing buttons.
yeah dude, I can understand it being funny if a non disabled person intentionally wrote it, but I have a kid like that in my class too, we don't make fun of him
thank you for standing up for the kid. Such kids need all the help they can get, and you aren't helping by making fun of him
this isn't a typo it's a fail.
I was looking for a beyblade battle when I saw this interesting title. 'Earth Aquila vs Rock Esukorupio.' How they messed that up for Escolpio or Scorpio I do not understand. To make matters worse, a person commented "It's Elscolpio. He spelled it wrong"
Don't double post. It just clutters up the thread. Plus it's SPAM...

I see lots of typos. They get really annoying.
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:31 AM)jfifthb Wrote: thank you for standing up for the kid. Such kids need all the help they can get, and you aren't helping by making fun of him
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:43 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:02 PM)angelmeins Wrote:

Oh My God.

Oh yeah that kid who misspelled the alphabet, turns out he was a nerd who was hacking into the computer to change his writing grade. He got "The Ban Hammer"
i was talking about the guy who did the alphabet wrong
Read the last bolded part then. It wasn't a SpEd kid, it was some nerdy hacker who got expelled/suspended.
ok...i'm sorry. but why would the kid get expelled? he messed up the alphabet
ok i got 1 my buddy was txting me and he said "im going to get my prostate graded i hope i did good i worked on it really hard" he meant to say PROJECT graded i bugged him for a couple weeks about that 1 then i forgot then we had a nother project do again and i bugged him for another week
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:49 AM)jfifthb Wrote: ok...i'm sorry. but why would the kid get expelled? he messed up the alphabet

That was hacking codes... The computer was getting messed up...

Off topic: Do you seriously not know who made the WBO? From your sig. It's Bey Brad, people know this the minute they sign up, I knew it before I signed up... Chocked_2
After the Super Bowl I was chatting with some friends (we all wanted the Packers to win) and one guy said:
'yeah! I wanted aaron rodgers to win a championship and brag it in Brett Fart's face!'
we harassed him until he left
Ummm dude, I think he purposely said "Brett Fart's" many people hate him..
and why? he won a super bowl there
because he became a Viking and GB hates the Vikings also GREEN BAY PACKERS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS HELL YEAH BEST TEAM EVER
Pikabladers story i think but it said the lost bladder instead of blader
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:53 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: ok i got 1 my buddy was txting me and he said "im going to get my prostate graded i hope i did good i worked on it really hard" he meant to say PROJECT graded i bugged him for a couple weeks about that 1 then i forgot then we had a nother project do again and i bugged him for another week

Who knew a thread about typos would have so many... typos.
i said that a lady is my mums dad on FB
it's on this "beyblade box" if you look it says Liththing Ldrago,how do you mess up lighting that bad?
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/110/268/2...1_1339.jpg
but most typos I lmao to are from YouTube,they always the jacked up text :V
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:06 PM)Gloomy Wrote: it's on this "beyblade box" if you look it says Liththing Ldrago,how do you mess up lighting that bad?
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/110/268/2...1_1339.jpg

... that company always creates those purpose "mistakes"...

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:24 PM)Nuno Wrote: [Image: beyblade_41.jpg]