Funniest MFB character?

me and my friend/rivle didnt get to our battle yet we had a huge fight and we not talk yet so far it was oddly about jello herehow it went

my friend: eat your jello

me:no dont tell me what to do

my friend: eat the jello

me: no you eat it

my friend eat the f***ing jello

me: you eat the f***ing jello or else

my friend: or else what

me or else i puch you off the f***ing chair your on
(tried to puch him off but failed)

my friend:eat the f***ing jello

me(inoiers) here have theis then*givn him my tater tots*

my friend:*eattin em*talking a but eather some show or game i think by this time i was throwning my jello that looked like brians and some wriend chicken burager with only two bite in away

who know jello would start a fight now iam worryed tougth i was really strss that day and i was in a lot of pain to thought now im not sure if were still friend or not i hope were still are i also hope were still rivles everyone needs at lest one i have at lest 4 last time i counted my bro my sis my cousion and my friend it"like he told me wean we frist ment everyone need at lest someone to push them to their limts
i hope we get thing fix soon so we can hang out again and finly have that battle
(Feb. 10, 2011  7:59 PM)angelmeins Wrote: me and my friend/rivle didnt get to our battle yet we had a huge fight and we not talk yet so far it was oddly about jello herehow it went

my friend: eat your jello

me:no dont tell me what to do

my friend: eat the jello

me: no you eat it

my friend eat the f***ing jello

me: you eat the f***ing jello or else

my friend: or else what

me or else i puch you off the f***ing chair your on
(tried to puch him off but failed)

my friend:eat the f***ing jello

me(inoiers) here have theis then*givn him my tater tots*

my friend:*eattin em*talking a but eather some show or game i think by this time i was throwning my jello that looked like brians and some wriend chicken burager with only two bite in away

who know jello would start a fight now iam worryed tougth i was really strss that day and i was in a lot of pain to thought now im not sure if were still friend or not i hope were still are i also hope were still rivles everyone needs at lest one i have at lest 4 last time i counted my bro my sis my cousion and my friend it"like he told me wean we frist ment everyone need at lest someone to push them to their limts
i hope we get thing fix soon so we can hang out again and finly have that battle

Don't swear, this topic is about beyblade, go talk about food somewhere else.

Oh and Tetsuya is hilarious!
Doji for this reason;

"Yuu, do you know why I despise cactuses? Hmm?" *Yuu does not care*

Yes, I KNOW IT'S CACTI.
Doji: "Do you know why I despise cactuses? Hmm?"

Me: *Throws cactuses at him"

I think Doji is funny too, just at last place.
lol to Doji and the ray unicorno guy lol really a bubble rap compaction Tired also when Ginga beat him all you here is " UNICORNO!!!" lol again
Ryuuga has to be the funniest one. He always says Whaaahahaha.
Tetsuya Wataragani It is.
the funniest is probably Tetsuya, but then again the whole MFB series isn't that funny...... Unlike the old series.....
Kyoya, Benkei, Yu, Tetsuya. Remember when Yu was just walking around back to the dark nebula and Tetsuya was following him? lol
Tetsuya: "Blahs on about special move"
Kenta: GO, GO, GO SAGGITARIO!
"Gasher blown out of stadium"
ROFL
Gingka.He only thinks burgers

Testsuya too.
i like ryuuga. he says the funniest things, like "the spirit of a blader is his favorite meal!" and he always laughs. his voice is awesome too.
tetsuya for "id love to stay and chat but i got to skadatel" and "time to fire up the crab blasters ta ta for now bey baby" and doji for"do you know why i despise cactuses" its canti doji
blader dj because when ryuuga vs hikaru and ryuuga used his special move Blader dj : every body ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!
benkei in english dub. his high pitch voice makes everthing funnier but annoying
Ryuga (american version) and Tetsuya. Ryuga goes crazy against Tsubasa with his maniacal laughter. And Tetsuya is like this opera singer (American version) against Kyoya. And his voice and obsession with crabs are some of the funniest things around.
benkei and ryuuga,benkei because in almost every line there's a "Bu,bu,bu".Ryuuga because every time he talks I chuckle, how are you supposed to be afraid of a guy with such a high-pitched voice!
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:00 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: blader dj because when ryuuga vs hikaru and ryuuga used his special move Blader dj : every body ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!

Lol. Tetsuya's the funniest in my opinion.

"Crabby crabby!"
Hmm... after watching the last dubs of the BMF Series 1 , i like Tetsuya too , with those funny scenes & yeah i also like his Elvis who ever thought of it , is the only genius at Nelvana :p
Yuu is the funniest because he's always calling kyoya,kenta and benkai by weird names.