Fundraising Ideas

Quote:I mean seriously, haven't you ever wanted to see Cloud Strife and Edward Elric BeyBattle in the middle of the mall?

please no Unhappy
(Jul. 08, 2009  10:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: please no Unhappy

Oh man, it'd be brilliant IMO.

*Cloud wins the BeyBattle*
Cloud: Hmph. Seems I stopped your blade short.
Edward: *flame background, shaking fists* I'M NOT SHORT!!!!!!!!!!

Slighty random, but... Well. *Shifty eyes* Aaaaaaanyways...
I'm sure that wouldn't be uncomfortable or embarrassing for everyone nearby.
(Jul. 09, 2009  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm sure that wouldn't be uncomfortable or embarrassing for everyone nearby.

Fair enough -- I guess it would be a little messed up. But what about my other ideas?

P.S. Did you need coffee to read my post? Tongue_out
i need coffee to breathe

i definitely won't allow anyone to gamble under the WBO's jurisdiction

stalls are a possibility but we already do similar stuff

there may be exclusive dvd content if we go that route
(Jul. 09, 2009  5:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i need coffee to breathe

i definitely won't allow anyone to gamble under the WBO's jurisdiction

stalls are a possibility but we already do similar stuff

there may be exclusive dvd content if we go that route

You, my friend, are god-like...
*Bow* Hail teh king Brad.

But, seriously, very good answers, and dude. Holy carp, that was FAST.
Apply for YouTube partner =O

I'm pretty sure all of Brad's content for Beybladechannel is 100% owned by him, and he does have quite a large following on Youtube. Wink
I don't own the copyright to the music, and at any rate, I don't want those crappy ads on my videos.
I Know you don't want to do T Shirts you could try to sell The face logos on those things you iron on your clothes it would work great for jackets
(Jul. 25, 2009  11:46 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: I Know you don't want to do T Shirts you could try to sell The face logos on those things you iron on your clothes it would work great for jackets

Making Iron-on patches would probably cost about the same as making t-shirts, dude. Besides that, if you mean "Face Logos" As in the little pictures on MFB Blade Faces, Brad doesn't own the rights to those, so it could get him in some legal trouble.

Good thinking, though.
What we need are sponsors, you know big companies like coke or something.
well any company really.
(Aug. 30, 2009  8:30 PM)Cyberloard Wrote: What we need are sponsors, you know big companies like coke or something.
well any company really.

I agree. Well actually, my dad's the head of an Australian fruit company called Simarloo, and they don't advertise often. But judging from how their website STILL looks, if I could convince him to set up a sponsorship deal, the ads they placed would probably just be small hyperlinked banners.

And we could use that because it's encouraging bladers to eat healthy while they blade. I think that'd be really cool.
yeah but Brad dont want ads and the mention of coke sponsering us made me lol. Like you gonnna see a commercial with beyblade and coke lol
(Aug. 31, 2009  1:52 AM)LDrago Wrote: yeah but Brad dont want ads and the mention of coke sponsering us made me lol. Like you gonnna see a commercial with beyblade and coke lol
i didn't mean it literally, i just used coke as an example due to there size.
honestly, i would not buy a WBO shirt, and i am quite sure those who try to dress somewhat fashionably wouldn't really want to wear one. however i do have two ideas to make some money.

Although i don't find any PART of a beyblade particularly enthralling, the face designs are quite interesting and perhaps those on a wristband or somesuch would be ok. Also, maybe custom colours of parts? I know some people on the WBO dye their parts, and perhaps custom face designs especially if they were painted instead of a sticker, would be popular.