Fundraising Ideas

I like the sticker idea i no i would buy some

- LAITON
(May. 30, 2009  4:50 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anubis could do custom work perhaps. Depending on his take on it, of course. I only say his name because admittedly, he's probably the best at this sort of thing.

I'd be willing to organize a raffle at my expense.

If I can figure out how to use a sewing machine, I'll make Ginga headbands to sell.

Charity tournaments would be interesting. Admission with a prize, perhaps?

Face jewelry! Grin

1) If anubis starts doing work again, I want a custom grip. Yes, that means I would buy.

2) Raffle sounds fun

3) I would buy it and so would that guy that wanted to be just like Ginga *was his SN ginga hagane?

4) I would enter, depending on location

5) Bedazzle our faces? Uhm....
IMO the face thingy will be successful...
and it would be better if it was sold with blank faces.
I will 100% surely buy a Face that has a custom sticker on it
also why are you against putting adds on the site?
i find it an easy fast way to get money Eee
(May. 30, 2009  6:45 PM)pegasis Wrote: also why are you against putting adds on the site?
i find it an easy fast way to get money Eee

It's not easy or fast, because nobody will click them.
If it meant making the site money, I would click on them a lot haha. But do we actually need to buy something from the ad?
(May. 30, 2009  8:18 PM)Hero Wrote: If it meant making the site money, I would click on them
over
and over
and over
and over
and over

and then we'd get banned
what does it matter with you? as long as they are there you will get money, even if not clicked right?? Confused
Edit: No Unhappy but how much money per click?
Maybe see if you can get money through reccomending sites to order beyblades from. I guess that is kind of like ads but more like a specific sponser. Like if a sports team is sponsered my Nike, they are supposed to endorce that everyone should buy Nike. But it'd be bad if the site you had to reccomend wasn't actually the one that is truthfully better.

LOL, fragbait said bedazzle ^-^
Maybe Theintoy, toywiz, japantoys, and tisinc?
hey here a good idea sell junk like yugioh card on ebay for 40 dollar some one gonna buy thats how i money
Good idea, but I think most of us have already sold ours or want to keep them. I'm sure Brad has done this if he ever had any.
OMFG, WHY HAVE I NOT SOLD MY YUGIOH CARDS YET! lol i just remembered i have 4 mint condition starters decks, some strategy decks and a bunch of boosters XD

EDIT: i remembered i kept them as keepsakes but now with all the blades I want i may sell them all
I can't believe I totally missed this thread for a whole week. Chocked

(May. 29, 2009  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: WBO DVD released bi-annually
Oh, interesting, and probably would be useful for showing at future events? :3

(May. 29, 2009  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Custom Face designs
These are sooo cool. Eee Everyone buy a load.

(May. 29, 2009  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade 2010 Calendar with stylized Beyblade photography and artwork.
A contest for each of the different months? That would at least give us twelve contest ideas to work with.....

(May. 29, 2009  10:00 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: WBO t-shirts
I actually like these kind of things. I order the XXL sizes and wear them as pjs. But yeah, think I'm the only one who'd be interested (and even then I wouldn't be willing to buy one for a while). XD Still waiting on WBO underwear though. =_=

(May. 29, 2009  10:13 PM)Hero Wrote: sell raffle tickets (digital ofcourse) and have different Beyblade lots as prizes?
I wouldn't mind these but I imagine the frequency of such raffles would depend on the price of the tickets....

(May. 30, 2009  2:02 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Any excuse is a good one to see G without a shirt!
Gotta agree with that. ^^;
^^ Don't think Brad's doing the WBO t-shirt thing anymore.
Well, I figured, I was just saying that there's more than 1 person who would buy it.
I know people have already said this, but a WBO shop would be a VERY good idea.

The only place I could find that was half-reasonable with prices going to Australia was Ideal808, which haven't done much to their store...

Now, I'm forced to either spend loads of money for a few beys or just wait until Hasbro releases them...

(btw I don't want to use MOJ)
In order for the WBO to make a profit (Thus making things actually worth it), the prices would have to be pretty damn high.
So you'd still be paying loads for a few blades.
(Jun. 08, 2009  2:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: I know people have already said this, but a WBO shop would be a VERY good idea.

The only place I could find that was half-reasonable with prices going to Australia was Ideal808, which haven't done much to their store...

Now, I'm forced to either spend loads of money for a few beys or just wait until Hasbro releases them...

WBO Shop = NO (Brad clarified that a while ago)

ebay has the best MFB deals by far (besides YJA of course).
(Jun. 08, 2009  2:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: I know people have already said this, but a WBO shop would be a VERY good idea.

(May. 30, 2009  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just to clarify why a Beystore is a completely unfeasible idea:

1. We do not have contact with a wholesaler. So we would have to pay retail price from Japan (good luck getting stock right now) plus fees, plus shipping to us, and then shipping to you. The prices would be astronomical and none of you would pay it, despite what you might think.

2. We do not have a business license or any business qualifications. Running a webshop is different from selling stuff in a forum topic. We also do not have the capital to start this nor can I afford to lose.

3. Hasbro launches MFB next year. Then what? We're stuck with a bunch of dead stock.
(Jun. 08, 2009  2:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: (btw I don't want to use MOJ)

i swear i'm going to start banning people for saying this

it's literally no more difficult than ordering straight from YJ
maybe you guys should try to like show tips and stuff for like tricks for beybladin like u know the trick that you guys show in your youtube chanell if i had money i would buy it lol Wink