Fun Combos thread!

counter bullH145RS x 2 in any stadium, let the beys fly
Beat Bull H145XF. So much recoil, especially with an opponent like Clay Gemios WD145HF.
HELLO BLADERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS PRO EAGLE AND ONE OF MY COMBOS IS FLAME LACERTA S130 B COMON TELL ME WAT U THINK. AND PLEASE READ MY PROFILE AND TELL ME WAT U THINK BY SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESAGE. PRO EAGLE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can post without pressing CAPS.. It's like screaming.. and
I think that Flame Lacerta S130 B is good defence and balancing bey.
This is Star way Tongue_out
attack : 2, Balance : 4, Stamina : 3, Defence : 4..
Thanks then how about this one flame leone d125 b comon tell me wat u think Wink Chief 2002 PRO EAGLE OUT
And p.s battle lion i like your signature pp.s and why cant i send u a private mesage?????????????????????????? PRO EAGLE OUT
I just remembered my most destructive attack type was spiral Capricorn H145 R(squared)F. The thing was merely a joke until it sent half my beys flying around the stadium.(: Although now my beys have improved so much it doesn't do much harm anymore.
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:46 PM)Pro Eagle Wrote: pp.s and why cant i send u a private mesage?????????????????????????? PRO EAGLE OUT

He probably disabled his Private messaging.

BattleLion, to re-enable them:

Do exactly as the images show to do that (Click to View)
(Jun. 20, 2012  8:27 PM)Lief7469 Wrote: I just remembered my most destructive attack type was spiral Capricorn H145 R(squared)F. The thing was merely a joke until it sent half my beys flying around the stadium.(: Although now my beys have improved so much it doesn't do much harm anymore.
H145 can be a lot of fun in attack customs. Usually with RF, of course. If I remember correctly, a lot of members were having fun with H145 customs a little over a year ago until they all started breaking their H145. XD

I still don't understand how you break an H145. That thing is like a hulk!!

It's like a Hulk.
Until it hits something at the RIGHT angle and snaps... Haha, I've broken one, have a spare.
I like using (illegal combo btw) MF-H Flash Lynx WA130R²F.
Why is it illegal?
Well the Frame of Flash is upside down, help up by the WA130, and I have Beat Lynx's PC Frame on the top where the core should go LOL.
Try Cyber Gil R145SF in any stadium. Trust me, you will laugh your head off! It just bounces all over the place, and then starts spinning like a breakdancer, if you know what I mean.
(Jun. 21, 2012  11:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's like a Hulk.
Until it hits something at the RIGHT angle and snaps... Haha, I've broken one, have a spare.
I like using (illegal combo btw) MF-H Flash Lynx WA130R²F.
Why is it illegal?
Well the Frame of Flash is upside down, help up by the WA130, and I have Beat Lynx's PC Frame on the top where the core should go LOL.
I've had mine for almost two years, and it hasn't broken. My other one I've had for about half a year less. Both are still intact.

That sounds weird. I can't picture it too well though. Maybe if I draw it...

Yeah, I've had both of mine for about two years as well. Using them is kinda risky, but hey, you've gotta take chances!

Oh, and here are some photos of MF-H Flash Lynx WA130RF

(May. 23, 2012  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: this post!

Just click the arrow and it'll take you to it Tongue_out Along with my array of other illegal combos! I liked using Beat Ifraid AD145WD, even though it was SOOO off balance.
I have a feeling I'm going to start using my H145's like crazy now, and end up smashing them.... Uncertain Funny, they made this mold to prevent breakage.
Yeah, the mold was reinforced, and it doesn't break NEARLY as bad as the first molds. Still very fragile. Almost any part is suspectable to breakage, even Basalt I'm sure.
But Basalt is another hulk! D: (Starting to have doubts about The Incredible Hulk.)

Are there any fun combo's using Cyber or Counter?
Cyber I don't have any personally, but Counter is fun to use all around IMO. I like using MF Counter ___ H145/R145RF. Extremely recoil-y but it's fun to watch it fly around and then get thrown back like a rag doll. Tongue_out
I know it's generally fun, just thought there might be combos for it I don't know of yet. Never thought of using H145 with it. I wonder how it'll do with 85? XD
Lightning Pisces M145MS VS. Meteo Byxis 230Q I'm about to try this now( i suggest you dont cuz of breakage possibilities)
MF-H Flash Gemios SW145HF/S. One of the most unbalanced beyblades I ever created NOT using M145...
That is a fun combo Defstamina88
MF Basalt Kerbecs H145WF is a tank (against attack types anyways)!! Also MF Basalt Aquario M!!145WD has the suckyness osf M145 but has the stamina of WD!
That's the point of this thread, Thunder Dome...

Anyways, Basalt Serpent R145MB is pretty awesome! So much Defense!! Stands up to a lot of attacks, even Flash's!
MSF-H Killerken Killerken A230 RDF... all I can say is... massive defense power to the max. ( I just got mine !!! Eee )
(Jun. 21, 2012  11:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Are there any fun combo's using Cyber or Counter?

See my post above for Cyber. Joyful_2
MF2-F Duo (Attack Mode) Lyra M145(outer position) BS. CRAZY JUMPER!!!!!!!!!